• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
PK1

PK1

Supporter
I'm kinda amazed how wrong I think we all have been on the idea of rootbound. Think this goes to show its more about the stability in the media... of course space for roots are needed but think its kinda been overblown.
I'm with you on that, cuz i've taken the roots out of a 5 gallon cotton pot and the roots were long and big but they could definitely fit in a cup.
right now i've got my soil seedlings in a small cup. I'll transfer to a bigger cup before going into the 1 gallon on tobh's thread

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

lol, how lazy were you to run that cord stapled to the walls and ceiling
How lazy? I didn't even staple or hang it lmao... its just dangling from the light... I may just leave it there to annoy ppl lol.

Next grow will be different. 2020 was a how little can I do mother hunt. 2021. Ill pit together some decent grows

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

First pic is the blueberry dragon cheese.

Second is the cake n chem.

3rd is the gelato.

Like how I sequenced those to find out who the OCD people are lol... lookin at you bro @PK1 lmao.... just joking around.

I should probably look back and see when I flipped but kinda lazy so ill roll with that theme... I think we in the 5th week of flower now?

20210103 131325
20210103 131422
20210103 131550
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Plants fell over again this morning... time to up the watering again 🤔 and I knew it was coming so now I need to get these ladies secured... now how can a lazy dude get this done with the least amount of work... I have a ghetto hack in mind. But working out and about today so will have to update tomorrow

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

Plants fell over again this morning... time to up the watering again 🤔 and I knew it was coming so now I need to get these ladies secured... now how can a lazy dude get this done with the least amount of work... I have a ghetto hack in mind. But working out and about today so will have to update tomorrow
😲 hope I didnt jinx ya😬

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

😲 hope I didnt jinx ya😬
Hahaha nah... it happened once before... ill have a half assed fix to get through the grow.. I pretty much know which moms I'm keeping at this point and its just down to the smoke itself.

The harvest size is not important to me so I'll probably do some terrible things in the next few days, finish the grow and stop being lazy

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

have to ask. Would a plastic pot fall over as easily? ;-)

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

For a second I thought maybe you had solved gravity and were about to take us on an interstellar journey through a black hole and back in time so we communicate with our past selves and in doing so allow us to all have perfect grows😂

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

have to ask. Would a plastic pot fall over as easily? ;-)
Nope definitely not... the ribbed panels don't help either. But if I take a bamboo stake and slide it through the pot handles from one pot to thw next and do all 4 they should not tip 😁 hows that for a lazy hack lol. Then I need to throw a couple in pots and tie em to support the buds that are starting to lean pretty good. Thats the plan. I won't have this issue with the SOG smaller plants and packed together.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

For a second I thought maybe you had solved gravity and were about to take us on an interstellar journey through a black hole and back in time so we communicate with our past selves and in doing so allow us to all have perfect grows😂
Wife took away my Harry Potter wand... she said if it only works to summon potatoes chips and doesn't get rid of the bags after im not allowed to have it anymore.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Nope definitely not... the ribbed panels don't help either. But if I take a bamboo stake and slide it through the pot handles from one pot to thw next and do all 4 they should not tip 😁 hows that for a lazy hack lol. Then I need to throw a couple in pots and tie em to support the buds that are starting to lean pretty good. Thats the plan. I won't have this issue with the SOG smaller plants and packed together.

thats a great hack.

Greenthumbskunk

Greenthumbskunk

Another prime day special. Now I dont need to measure and mark lines on my res etc. Not a must but will be handy.View attachment 1046316
I bought that exact same one. Lasted 1 fill on my rdwc system i built and didn't work again.
Wanted to see how many gal I was using filling up my new system with. Ended up being almost 400 gal. Built another system for veg and it didn't work. Wouldn't come on so I used a 5 gal bucket that had exactly 5 gal marked on it and filled up 12 buckets of those.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I bought that exact same one. Lasted 1 fill on my rdwc system i built and didn't work again.
Wanted to see how many gal I was using filling up my new system with. Ended up being almost 400 gal. Built another system for veg and it didn't work. Wouldn't come on so I used a 5 gal bucket that had exactly 5 gal marked on it and filled up 12 buckets of those.
Sounds like a dud.... mine still working but I only used it a couple times. I did notice if I didn't have enough pressure like the taps being on to low it doesn't work well... possibly the issue?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Will get pics of the plants later today. I did a res fill and adjusted the some times. Forgot to put it back on auto and was working a couple over night shifts. Didn't check them since the 2 days were work and sleep.... guess who's plants went without any feeds in 1 gal pots for a day and a half.... yup. Im not even gonna look again until this evening, to tired and they will either be ok or not later.

Fudge

Fudge

Will get pics of the plants later today. I did a res fill and adjusted the some times. Forgot to put it back on auto and was working a couple over night shifts. Didn't check them since the 2 days were work and sleep.... guess who's plants went without any feeds in 1 gal pots for a day and a half.... yup. Im not even gonna look again until this evening, to tired and they will either be ok or not later.
They will be fine mate, if they're too dry just add some beneficials to boost what might have died off, I know this goes against what we've been learning but they will eat up the feed for next few feeds and you might even see a noticeable good difference in a day or so. I often used to starve mine to the harshest point without damage, they seem to feed like they're worried they're not getting any again. Bro science I know, but I also know it works.

Extraordinary claims, need extraordinary proof. My plants seemed to be OK with it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

They will be fine mate, if they're too dry just add some beneficials to boost what might have died off, I know this goes against what we've been learning but they will eat up the feed for next few feeds and you might even see a noticeable good difference in a day or so. I often used to starve mine to the harshest point without damage, they seem to feed like they're worried they're not getting any again. Bro science I know, but I also know it works.

Extraordinary claims, need extraordinary proof. My plants seemed to be OK with it.
Of course the blueberry dragon cheese is most affected... quite a few crispy leaves... give it a few days to see which ones are dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom