Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I was debating bringing in outside help, but the ol lady has to earn her keep in other ways than the obvious haha
Send her my way after... maybe she can teach mine... loves to smoke it but hand her a pair of fiakars and she's like "what do ya want me to do with these? Stab you?"

The BBQ brush cuts my trim time down about 75%. Likely because I can't see for shit anymore but none the less much faster and easier on the fingers.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Send her my way after... maybe she can teach mine... loves to smoke it but hand her a pair of fiakars and she's like "what do ya want me to do with these? Stab you?"

The BBQ brush cuts my trim time down about 75%. Likely because I can't see for shit anymore but none the less much faster and easier on the fingers.
Haha I don't think she's gonna be as willing this round. Last harvest kicked her ass, and it was half what this one is looking to end up being. She'll probably tell me the same thing yours does you. Damn ginger.

Right there with you. When I was a teenager, never felt a damn thing after staring at a screen all night. Now in my 30s, the damn eye holes aren't as clear as they used to be. Shits all fuzzy half the time. It's a wonder I don't cut a damn thumb off while trimming. BBQ brush is the tool of choice now, thanks to you!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Haha I don't think she's gonna be as willing this round. Last harvest kicked her ass, and it was half what this one is looking to end up being. She'll probably tell me the same thing yours does you. Damn ginger.

Right there with you. When I was a teenager, never felt a damn thing after staring at a screen all night. Now in my 30s, the damn eye holes aren't as clear as they used to be. Shits all fuzzy half the time. It's a wonder I don't cut a damn thumb off while trimming. BBQ brush is the tool of choice now, thanks to you!
Haha must be a redhead thing... there is hope for others then.

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

When you see you dog walk by and head to the bedroom when it's not bedtime (his favorite place to eat snacks or treats)

Apparently the mother in law left her empty peanut open on the table beside her bed after a snack.

20210209 230608
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom