Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Until you come home and open the tents to discover you forgot to switch the timer from "off" to "auto" because you were distracted doing other things.

🤷‍♂️
Done that 2 times this grow.... come home drunk... have to visit my plants and mess with shit... not remember in the morning and yeah... let's just say drunk cannabis tending is far worse than drunk texting

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I found the closer to finished they are the better it works I'm drying then curing then trimming in the future before sealing up for storage.
So your probably just taking off the big fans, and most of the medium sized ones? Then letting it dry and do your thing? If I'm careful, I can do this thing where I pluck the leaves between the buds, but it gets harder as you climb up the cola, as they get tighter. So it's usually impossible to get them all, unless you spend a bunch of time on it. I try not touching the buds.

When I took the last stuff down it was in a rush, and the buds were small, so it was a huge mess after it dried. Big dried fans everywhere.

There's some buds left in there, I took the ones that could be used out, but there's lot's of small hard buds that remain, and they were early, but seem plenty strong. I think I should make coconut extraction out of this.

Should I take the fans out, or just leave them in?

IMG 20210218 161654184
Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

Gave a white widow seed away to a friend's wife. The growing is helping with her anxiety (just the actual growing not consuming), turns out it was a beast 💪💪. Luckily for me she took 2 tiny weenie cuts into rapid rooters(I know,,, the grow shop dude had her pants down and sold her allsorts cos he spotted she was new). Not even an inch long no node to bury, the others rooted like a champ and just starting to re-veg
View attachment 1093251View attachment 1093252View attachment 1093253
😂😂😂😂 Completely wrong thread, wtf is happening to me 😜 sorry bud thought it was mine till I saw the notification

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I bet theres some stories of guys falling over there plants blind drunk not knowing what they have done till they wake up..

the veg area for some famous colorado weed was in the open room basically right next to the dj stand they had in the living room. Many parties crossed over the line into the garden. I have seen much worse than one drunk laying on some plants. Or much better depending on how you look at it. :-)

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Ya know an awesome feeling? Going months without waking up in the morning and thinking "I didn't do or say anything dumb or bad while I was drunk, did I?"

After an adulthood of mostly having my shit together enough that I did that relatively infrequently..... ya know.....depends what you count....anyway....this has been a relief.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So your probably just taking off the big fans, and most of the medium sized ones? Then letting it dry and do your thing? If I'm careful, I can do this thing where I pluck the leaves between the buds, but it gets harder as you climb up the cola, as they get tighter. So it's usually impossible to get them all, unless you spend a bunch of time on it. I try not touching the buds.

When I took the last stuff down it was in a rush, and the buds were small, so it was a huge mess after it dried. Big dried fans everywhere.

There's some buds left in there, I took the ones that could be used out, but there's lot's of small hard buds that remain, and they were early, but seem plenty strong. I think I should make coconut extraction out of this.

Should I take the fans out, or just leave them in?
Yup I'm taking the big fans at chop. Crow feet and the rest after dry.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Got 4 seeds popped in a 30 degree winter storm on coastal texas, 70 degrees as they sprouted. Baby's I hope will go in my new 4x4 tent in a couple weeks or sooner, Drinking is getting hard as hording is real here and trucks are frozen. Pic's soon.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Ya know an awesome feeling? Going months without waking up in the morning and thinking "I didn't do or say anything dumb or bad while I was drunk, did I?"

After an adulthood of mostly having my shit together enough that I did that relatively infrequently..... ya know.....depends what you count....anyway....this has been a relief.
Okay LOL so you are going on the assumption that you might have to be drunk or something to say something dumb or stupid, or at least you're figurine that you are more prone to say these things at that point! Well you must not be married then !? I'll tell you I quit drinking before I became a legal age to drink and got married at in my opinion a much too young an age 19... 39 years later I'm still married to the same woman. Whom I call the Warden by the way . According to the warden all I really have to do is open my mouth and nothing but the most stupid dumb ridiculous things come out of it stupid no matter what I say!. So maybe you can consider being married is the same as being intoxicated when it comes to saying dumb and stupid things at least they are dumb and stupid in her opinion.! My opinion of the things I say is quite the opposite of the Wardens! LOL but you have to remember I have not been right about anything in 39 years except for maybe once or twice .. so my privilege of thinking has been revoked but how else are you going to stay married for 39 years? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom