• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
How careful are you when you use the BBQ brush?
I'm just thinking if you can be more rough with it, then it might be a better way to automate trimming that these machines that destroy your bud. Just a ball you put your bud into with a bunch of bristles like that on the inside and you spin it or shake it or something? Could be the future of automated trimming.

Anthem

Anthem

When you see you dog walk by and head to the bedroom when it's not bedtime (his favorite place to eat snacks or treats)

Apparently the mother in law left her empty peanut open on the table beside her bed after a snack.
That is a good one Aquaman. I will share a similar one. I have 2 goldendoodles, one is rock solid and will not leave my side. The other one, she is sneaky. So about a year ago I went an picked up a Pizza and a side salad. Trying to be at least half way healthy. So I am in the living room eating my salad and I look around, only 1 dog. Oh no where is she. I quietly head into the kitchen and there she is large pizza on the floor and she is going for it. The worst part, I called out her name, she looks up at me and proceeds to go back to work at the pizza like there is not tomorrow.
I believe they are a lot more intelligent than we give them credit. Nice pug by the way!!!!!

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

hire a neighbor 😉 way worth it.... he gets some smoke out of it, I get to drink beer
ur welcome to move next to me when the lady couple moves out or kick that old man out of his house would be better. i cool with his whole family and even his wife hugged me on the sly before lol. fuke take over and i'll smoke that fire u got frfr. i can't wait to tatse some good gelato and gmo. might get a gmo cross this year. fuck it i'm going to light this roach now that i'm motivated lol.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

Not yet... im gonna take about a month break here... just to much going on and working on a little side project 😁 should be magically delicious.

that is actually cool as fuk. and my fave bs type cereal. i get like 2-3 boxes a year i think i only got one box last year. i been eating better and better cause i have too. smdh

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

When you see you dog walk by and head to the bedroom when it's not bedtime (his favorite place to eat snacks or treats)

Apparently the mother in law left her empty peanut open on the table beside her bed after a snack.
cute pugle lol. i'm the dog man mos def though i love all creatures. dr. doolittle when i was a kid rescued all sorts of shit into adulthood. i just want a guerilla spot so i can rescue some planted buds outside lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Have you seen the prices of the canna brush? Stupid, it's basically the same but with squared off edges to the bristles. I'd wondered if a pastry/BBQ brush would work the same. Off to the shop 😂
That's where I got the idea... yeah it works well bro.. seen it and was like hey I have one of those lol... works like a charm. Like $2 at the dollar store.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
That worked really nice, I'm impressed. I've got problems with my eyesight also, especially while doing any trimming.

I've got one and it seems to work but my bristles are a lot more jiggly than yours, maybe I should shorten the bristles some.
How careful are you when you use the BBQ brush?
I'm just thinking if you can be more rough with it, then it might be a better way to automate trimming that these machines that destroy your bud. Just a ball you put your bud into with a bunch of bristles like that on the inside and you spin it or shake it or something? Could be the future of automated trimming.

I tend to agree, you could probably make a trimming machine with something like this. Could be really effective. Make something like a cylinder and line it with brush heads on the inside, then spin the cylinder feeding cannabis into one end and out the other, with the brush heads progressively getting tighter as it goes along, and an adjustment mechanism for tightening, or loosening the resistance as it's being fed into the machine.

Or several set's of cylinders, with them moving one direction and the next one over moving the opposite direction.

IMG 20210218 120201031
Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That worked really nice, I'm impressed. I've got problems with my eyesight also, especially while doing any trimming.

I've got one and it seems to work but my bristles are a lot more jiggly than yours, maybe I should shorten the bristles some.

I tend to agree, you could probably make a trimming machine with something like this. Could be really effective. Make something like a cylinder and line it with brush heads on the inside, then spin the cylinder feeding cannabis into one end and out the other, with the brush heads progressively getting tighter as it goes along, and an adjustment mechanism for tightening, loosening the resistance as it's being fed into the machine.
I found the closer to finished they are the better it works I'm drying then curing then trimming in the future before sealing up for storage.

Fudge

Fudge

Gave a white widow seed away to a friend's wife. The growing is helping with her anxiety (just the actual growing not consuming), turns out it was a beast 💪💪. Luckily for me she took 2 tiny weenie cuts into rapid rooters(I know,,, the grow shop dude had her pants down and sold her allsorts cos he spotted she was new). Not even an inch long no node to bury, the others rooted like a champ and just starting to re-veg
20210218 215202
20210218 215211
20210218 215227

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Gave a white widow seed away to a friend's wife. The growing is helping with her anxiety (just the actual growing not consuming), turns out it was a beast 💪💪. Luckily for me she took 2 tiny weenie cuts into rapid rooters(I know,,, the grow shop dude had her pants down and sold her allsorts cos he spotted she was new). Not even an inch long no node to bury, the others rooted like a champ and just starting to re-veg
View attachment 1093251View attachment 1093252View attachment 1093253
Honestly the growing is the addiction lol and I find the same thing... very therapeutic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom