• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Okay LOL so you are going on the assumption that you might have to be drunk or something to say something dumb or stupid, or at least you're figurine that you are more prone to say these things at that point! Well you must not be married then !? I'll tell you I quit drinking before I became a legal age to drink and got married at in my opinion a much too young an age 19... 39 years later I'm still married to the same woman. Whom I call the Warden by the way . According to the warden all I really have to do is open my mouth and nothing but the most stupid dumb ridiculous things come out of it stupid no matter what I say!. So maybe you can consider being married is the same as being intoxicated when it comes to saying dumb and stupid things at least they are dumb and stupid in her opinion.! My opinion of the things I say is quite the opposite of the Wardens! LOL but you have to remember I have not been right about anything in 39 years except for maybe once or twice .. so my privilege of thinking has been revoked but how else are you going to stay married for 39 years? LOL
Haha I just celebrated two years with my wife myself! But yeah haha it's always a matter of degree for all of us i think!

Oldman13

Oldman13

Ya know an awesome feeling? Going months without waking up in the morning and thinking "I didn't do or say anything dumb or bad while I was drunk, did I?"

After an adulthood of mostly having my shit together enough that I did that relatively infrequently..... ya know.....depends what you count....anyway....this has been a relief.
Haha I just celebrated two years with my wife myself! But yeah haha it's always a matter of degree for all of us i think!
Oh congratulations on your two years very. :-) :-) apparently I miss read what you said you said dumb and bad, which I translated into dumb and stupid for some reason LOL I remember those first two to five years I think they were the years I kept telling myself, yes I did say For Better or Worse, and to death do us part! And I continued telling that to myself over and over and over and over again! Don't get me wrong I do love my wife very much don't you think I could at least be somewhat right every now and then? Or would that actually destroy the time continuum and all of existence would cease to exist all because I was selfish and felt that just Maybe I could at least be right about one thing, anything, anything at all LOL well you have a long Journey ahead of you, it's not easy and not many make it but there are those few that do . You are in the Twilight of your marriage that's a realm Where You Are quite forgiving of everything and just about anything but be oh, one of my biggest mistakes was always saying yes dear, Yes dear, when somewhere in the middle of that there most definitely should have been a few no dears but you know love is blind sometimes... So these days instead of telling myself over and over again, that I said those kind and loving words in front of God and everybody, I ask myself over and over again , why did you say those kind and loving words in front of anybody ... LOL seriously now man I really do wish you a happy and Long marriage but nobody Should even think of getting married at the age 19 I can tell you that only because you really just didn't have enough time to even get to know yourself much less get married

Oldman13

Oldman13

Ya know an awesome feeling? Going months without waking up in the morning and thinking "I didn't do or say anything dumb or bad while I was drunk, did I?"

After an adulthood of mostly having my shit together enough that I did that relatively infrequently..... ya know.....depends what you count....anyway....this has been a relief.
Honestly the growing is the addiction lol and I find the same thing... very therapeutic.
I'm not sure I'm in the right place but this is where it took me when I pressed reply ,? Someone say something about giving someone's wife white widow seeds, also they mentioned addiction to growing and it being therapeutic,.. It's funny you know wife's seem to like White Widow, it's mines favorite I don't know maybe she's thinking of when she will be a widow I would have said a white widow but she's an American Indian but I have noticed this with a few wives,.. it is definitely an excellent plan that's for sure. And when I first started growing I was very see if I just became permanently disabled and I too thought it as therapeutic in the beginning... But then when all hell breaks loose and 1 losses 2 crops to disaster basically within six months apart .. the therapeutic part of that kind of goes away I've been cultivating like 9 years now but the last year has been a disaster I got to cut it short I'm on 5% power but I hear you I used to think the same thing LOL but here's my newest crop after last disaster. the two biggest plants are white widows... one thing you don't realize is how much time it takes 2 start all over again and again

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Well I have to admit, I quit drinking back in like 2011 so over 10 years now, but I still occasionally wake up and have that feeling, it happened the other night actually. I can have a pretty bad temper sometimes, and that fine line about saying speaking your mind, and taking it to the next level. As much as I'd like to say I always do, or say the right things. The truth is, I sometimes still let my emotional state get the best of me.

I can honestly say I work hard on trying to be chill.
Okay LOL so you are going on the assumption that you might have to be drunk or something to say something dumb or stupid, or at least you're figurine that you are more prone to say these things at that point! Well you must not be married then !? I'll tell you I quit drinking before I became a legal age to drink and got married at in my opinion a much too young an age 19... 39 years later I'm still married to the same woman. Whom I call the Warden by the way . According to the warden all I really have to do is open my mouth and nothing but the most stupid dumb ridiculous things come out of it stupid no matter what I say!. So maybe you can consider being married is the same as being intoxicated when it comes to saying dumb and stupid things at least they are dumb and stupid in her opinion.! My opinion of the things I say is quite the opposite of the Wardens! LOL but you have to remember I have not been right about anything in 39 years except for maybe once or twice .. so my privilege of thinking has been revoked but how else are you going to stay married for 39 years? LOL

I was going to challenge for the very same reasons. I still say/do stupid shit, that I regret later, I just did last night in fact, quite badly. So I left for awhile, sometimes I've got to just walk away. The one thing I will say, is I'm more in control of my actions, now that I'm sober, but I've still got issues, no doubt.
It might be a personal defect to some degree, but being aware of it is helpful.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Well I have to admit, I quit drinking back in like 2011 so over 10 years now, but I still occasionally wake up and have that feeling, it happened the other night actually. I can have a pretty bad temper sometimes, and that fine line about saying speaking your mind, and taking it to the next level. As much as I'd like to say I always do, or say the right things. The truth is, I sometimes still let my emotional state get the best of me.

I can honestly say I work hard on trying to be chill.

I was going to challenge for the very same reasons. I still say/do stupid shit, that I regret later, I just did last night in fact. The one thing I will say, is I'm more in control of my actions, now that I'm sober, but I've still got issues, no doubt.
Yeah for sure, that feeling is still there. on occassion and I struggle with it a lot... I guess it is more the blackout or brownout feeling that is gone. Because that is really scary and I hate that lack of control and responsibility...it just makes me spiral very badly when I do that with excessive alcohol consumption....

I never blackout from smoking pot. I fall asleep, but I never hear about entire hours of my life that I just don't have any recollection of (or only very vague recollection of). I dearly hope to never have that feeling of hearing about myself in that way again.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Oh congratulations on your two years very. :-) :-) apparently I miss read what you said you said dumb and bad, which I translated into dumb and stupid for some reason LOL I remember those first two to five years I think they were the years I kept telling myself, yes I did say For Better or Worse, and to death do us part! And I continued telling that to myself over and over and over and over again! Don't get me wrong I do love my wife very much don't you think I could at least be somewhat right every now and then? Or would that actually destroy the time continuum and all of existence would cease to exist all because I was selfish and felt that just Maybe I could at least be right about one thing, anything, anything at all LOL well you have a long Journey ahead of you, it's not easy and not many make it but there are those few that do . You are in the Twilight of your marriage that's a realm Where You Are quite forgiving of everything and just about anything but be oh, one of my biggest mistakes was always saying yes dear, Yes dear, when somewhere in the middle of that there most definitely should have been a few no dears but you know love is blind sometimes... So these days instead of telling myself over and over again, that I said those kind and loving words in front of God and everybody, I ask myself over and over again , why did you say those kind and loving words in front of anybody ... LOL seriously now man I really do wish you a happy and Long marriage but nobody Should even think of getting married at the age 19 I can tell you that only because you really just didn't have enough time to even get to know yourself much less get married
Thank you! Yes at 19 I was not ready to be married! Maybe 29 lol.....but we are both in our mid 30s now and glad we waited (of course).

Actually kind of funny....my dad had a previous marriage where he got married at like 20 and i never knew until i was in my mid twenties, when i got a phone call from my sister saying she found a picture of a wedding at my grandmother's house between my dad and not my mom.

Mind you i am in NYC on this morning, visiting my best friend from college. I have just consumed about a fifth of gin and a pack of cigs the previous night. My head feels like jack the ripper is trying to carve his way out of my skull.

First question: are there kids? No. Second question: does mom know, etc? Yes, it's fine there. Okay. Third question : was she pretty?

Sister did not find that very funny 😆🤣

I'm from his second marriage, which he entered into when he turned 30 lol. Quit smoking cigs after that trip too and with the exception of vacation, it has stuck. As has his second marriage, happily.

Anyway yes, thanks very much for the wisdom on being married that long! One day I hope to be in your shoes on that front, more or less (i will keep fighting the good fight on the right to be correct, of course 😉).

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Oilers! Flames! It's Friday Night at Aqua's House!!!!!!!

Aqua, you are Flames....right? Should I come out of hockey retirement and be a ringer Flames fan tonight?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oilers! Flames! It's Friday Night at Aqua's House!!!!!!!

Aqua, you are Flames....right? Should I come out of hockey retirement and be a ringer Flames fan tonight?
Ymfuck yes brother... city of champions my ass... not even when they had Gretzky. Mind you they no longer have a goalie that snorts ice in the TV time out so they have that going for them... cough cough Grant...... anyone?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Ymfuck yes brother... city of champions my ass... not even when they had Gretzky. Mind you they no longer have a goalie that snorts ice in the TV time out so they have that going for them... cough cough Grant...... anyone?
Wait is that a grant fury reference please tell me that's his name I'm not looking this up until after i hit submit.

Edit: Lmao fuhr. I was close. I remember the wings beating that guy when he was the blues goalie.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Theo fleury... Grant Fuhr
that's totally what i did.

btw, what was the last name of the center named Gary in the early 90s? It's been killing me...it's not sutter and it's not snyder but it's that length....I am sure you will know it immediately.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

that's totally what i did.

btw, what was the last name of the center named Gary in the early 90s? It's been killing me...it's not sutter and it's not snyder but it's that length....I am sure you will know it immediately.
Gary Robert's

Oldman13

Oldman13

Here's a blast from the past... my favorite goalie of all time... CRAZY ASS Ron Hextall... mofo had to locked in the dressing room once. Worst temper I ever seen in hockey.
Here's a blast from the past... my favorite goalie of all time... CRAZY ASS Ron Hextall... mofo had to locked in the dressing room once. Worst temper I ever seen in hockey.
Damn dude you keep making references like blast from the past, and crazy ass Ron Hextall along with words like mofo... I'm going to start thinking you're older than I am LOL next thing you know you're going to start talking about another crazy ass mofo,.. Doctor Demento and one of his crazy ass songs like..BIG BALL.. sung by ACDC , LOL Who's Got Big balls oh, you got big balls , he's got big balls , and they've got big balls .. But I got the biggest balls of all!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Damn dude you keep making references like blast from the past, and crazy ass Ron Hextall along with words like mofo... I'm going to start thinking you're older than I am LOL next thing you know you're going to start talking about another crazy ass mofo,.. Doctor Demento and one of his crazy ass songs like..BIG BALL.. sung by ACDC , LOL Who's Got Big balls oh, you got big balls , he's got big balls , and they've got big balls .. But I got the biggest balls of all!
More like Dr.Who lol

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Forever my goalie as a Detroit boy (Him and Osgood but tbh I always liked the cut of Vernon's jib more).

(you just might remember him too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom