Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Ok auto drain hooked up and tested... now just need to run to the drain. Seeds will likely see water tonight.

Did the table as low profile as I could to keep the limited height I have.
whats the box with a dial on it?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

is it me or is this starting to look like a tanning bed?
im talking bout slow,we get after it,do i need to take a trip north with my old ass and cane to finish this drain system,i mean to tell ya ,slow as my ass on a sat night hahahahh
is that plastic sheeting? i mentioned the blade for steel ,hahahah
guess i throw up a tent and wait this loooong build out hahahah jez a pump a screw and lay some boards down what hahahahh

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i know one thing ,you dont get this thing up and running im go back to watching your countries women pole vaulting,damn that girl aint only great athlete she looks the ticket,my fav is sweden canda runner up

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

im talking bout slow,we get after it,do i need to take a trip north with my old ass and cane to finish this drain system,i mean to tell ya ,slow as my ass on a sat night hahahahh
is that plastic sheeting? i mentioned the blade for steel ,hahahah
guess i throw up a tent and wait this loooong build out hahahah jez a pump a screw and lay some boards down what hahahahh
Yeah pvc corrugated roofing. On a slant so all the runnof goes to the gutter then into the condensate pump and gets pumped down the drain.

Did I mention I'm lazy lol.

Pondracer

Pondracer

Darn, if I had known about condensate pumps I could have shaved 10" off my tables. I would think you have to filter the runoff pre-pump though.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Darn, if I had known about condensate pumps I could have shaved 10" off my tables. I would think you have to filter the runoff pre-pump though.
You could but so far nothing for me doing coco in fabric so other than a few leaves I'm not to worried and the condensate pumps are cheap af.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom