Status
Not open for further replies.
Fudge

Fudge

youre going to hate me, BUUT, found this

so if this is 220ppm

Bud Bang 100ml

Ready to use spray!

Bud Bang Single application Spray can be safely applied to make plants bloom richer and produce bigger and more flowering sites. This is the effect of Gibberelic-acid,GA Spray stimulates the female hormones of the plant. Apply Only! During the indicated period of the bloom cycle.

Preferably use the spray shortly before you turn off the lights,temporarily move the lights up & ensure each plant recieves a light coverage.

A 100 ml. bottle of GA3 220ppm bud Bang Spray is enough to treat 50 plants.

Spray well above the plants - do not dilute.

Spray the plants once after they have been blooming for 3-4 WEEKS,the change from the first to the second internode flowering is the best moment for treatment.
Results can be seen within a few days!
Depending on your choice of plant an extra week of flowering may necessary,in this last week, the plant will put on even more weight.

but then found this , theres also a lot more

this is 1000ppm so is much cheaper, . im just very wary of using this so need to read up a LOT more before i go for it

Thing is im right at the 3-4 week point second internode flowering on my bignug. would love to test it on one or two plants against the other 18 see the results

Oldman13

Oldman13

youre going to hate me, BUUT, found this

so if this is 220ppm

Bud Bang 100ml

Ready to use spray!

Bud Bang Single application Spray can be safely applied to make plants bloom richer and produce bigger and more flowering sites. This is the effect of Gibberelic-acid,GA Spray stimulates the female hormones of the plant. Apply Only! During the indicated period of the bloom cycle.

Preferably use the spray shortly before you turn off the lights,temporarily move the lights up & ensure each plant recieves a light coverage.

A 100 ml. bottle of GA3 220ppm bud Bang Spray is enough to treat 50 plants.

Spray well above the plants - do not dilute.

Spray the plants once after they have been blooming for 3-4 WEEKS,the change from the first to the second internode flowering is the best moment for treatment.
Results can be seen within a few days!
Depending on your choice of plant an extra week of flowering may necessary,in this last week, the plant will put on even more weight.

but then found this , theres also a lot more

this is 1000ppm so is much cheaper, . im just very wary of using this so need to read up a LOT more before i go for it

Thing is im right at the 3-4 week point second internode flowering on my bignug. would love to test it on one or two plants against the other 18 see the results
sounds interesting , I never spray my plants with anything I actually made the mistake of attempting to remove white powdery fungus that I accidentally introduced into my indoor garden by cloning clippings from some outdoor plants! Whatever you do people think twice , no make that 3 or 4 times before introducing me any kind of outside plants no matter how good you know they're going to be 2 your indoor garden ! so anyway a couple months later when I realized I had a serious problem on my hands I went to the garden center talk to them about some organic white powdery fungus killer that was suggested online to be safe 2 use but they did not carry the product I wanted ! and they suggested that I use something called Serenade .. I read the bottle he said it was an organic and safe for vegetables with a brilliant picture of some giant red tomatoes on the front of it. I have found through the years and I believe everything you read and see. Kind of like that old saying I don't know if you ever heard it , / I know it's true because I seen it and heard it on TV – – – what was dry ice deal with a lot telling me it's safe and that's what everybody is using on there marijuana plants period. I assumed he was correct. never assume I'll talk to you about that later on .. but anyway read the bottle told me to drench my plans completely and it would safely kill the fungus is still be safe for human consumption .. tell my angel I am not in the basement with the door closed spraying all my plants including the ones in the Bud room because two weeks prior I it's the moved 3 infested/ young ladies to 12/12 photosynthesis not knowing it at the time. Serenade had a rank smell like a rotten garlic smell to it to me I mean I like to smell garlic but not rotten garlic! Well right after I finished spraying everything the warden starts hollering at me what are you doing what is that oh my God oh my God what the hell is that! I said well it's what I showed you Serenade, and then she showed me the inside of her lips were blistered..! Like I said I'm in the basement doors are closed she barely got any smell at all but this is what it did to the warden oh my God imagine if she actually had smoked it! I would probably be using her fertilizer by now! So what I had to destroy all of my plants at the time I had about 20 of them 8 of those were in the Bud room and three of those had a week to go before Harvest I'm telling you I literally cried as I was tearing them up stuffing them in a bag for trash man oh my God I was in shock stuff didn't bother me I had it all over my skin with no effect on me the Wardens lips were blistered for almost a month! Well since my makeshift Grow rooms were completely empty now I decided finish them with drywall and exhaust fans well room to room fans I should say, well combined with finishing the to grow rooms and starting a whole new line of cultivation it took me six months we ran out of smoke 2 months into that and had to start buying it from my so-called friends and family members turned out we found we only had one family member and no friends if you go by the prices they were charging I mean oh my God! so anyway I don't know of anybody here is Eucerin em but so anyway I don't know of anybody here is Eucerin em but I so anyway I don't know of anybody here has ever used a popular Michigan little product from Mexico known as Serenade to kill their white powdery fungus but I suggest you never use it!!! I should have went with the second option hydrogen peroxide at the suggested mixture rate to water and I never would have had to kill my entire flock of young ladies in the basement

Oldman13

Oldman13

sounds interesting , I never spray my plants with anything I actually made the mistake of attempting to remove white powdery fungus that I accidentally introduced into my indoor garden by cloning clippings from some outdoor plants! Whatever you do people think twice , no make that 3 or 4 times before introducing me any kind of outside plants no matter how good you know they're going to be 2 your indoor garden ! so anyway a couple months later when I realized I had a serious problem on my hands I went to the garden center talk to them about some organic white powdery fungus killer that was suggested online to be safe 2 use but they did not carry the product I wanted ! and they suggested that I use something called Serenade .. I read the bottle he said it was an organic and safe for vegetables with a brilliant picture of some giant red tomatoes on the front of it. I have found through the years and I believe everything you read and see. Kind of like that old saying I don't know if you ever heard it , / I know it's true because I seen it and heard it on TV – – – what was dry ice deal with a lot telling me it's safe and that's what everybody is using on there marijuana plants period. I assumed he was correct. never assume I'll talk to you about that later on .. but anyway read the bottle told me to drench my plans completely and it would safely kill the fungus is still be safe for human consumption .. tell my angel I am not in the basement with the door closed spraying all my plants including the ones in the Bud room because two weeks prior I it's the moved 3 infested/ young ladies to 12/12 photosynthesis not knowing it at the time. Serenade had a rank smell like a rotten garlic smell to it to me I mean I like to smell garlic but not rotten garlic! Well right after I finished spraying everything the warden starts hollering at me what are you doing what is that oh my God oh my God what the hell is that! I said well it's what I showed you Serenade, and then she showed me the inside of her lips were blistered..! Like I said I'm in the basement doors are closed she barely got any smell at all but this is what it did to the warden oh my God imagine if she actually had smoked it! I would probably be using her fertilizer by now! So what I had to destroy all of my plants at the time I had about 20 of them 8 of those were in the Bud room and three of those had a week to go before Harvest I'm telling you I literally cried as I was tearing them up stuffing them in a bag for trash man oh my God I was in shock stuff didn't bother me I had it all over my skin with no effect on me the Wardens lips were blistered for almost a month! Well since my makeshift Grow rooms were completely empty now I decided finish them with drywall and exhaust fans well room to room fans I should say, well combined with finishing the to grow rooms and starting a whole new line of cultivation it took me six months we ran out of smoke 2 months into that and had to start buying it from my so-called friends and family members turned out we found we only had one family member and no friends if you go by the prices they were charging I mean oh my God! so anyway I don't know of anybody here is Eucerin em but so anyway I don't know of anybody here is Eucerin em but I so anyway I don't know of anybody here has ever used a popular Michigan little product from Mexico known as Serenade to kill their white powdery fungus but I suggest you never use it!!! I should have went with the second option hydrogen peroxide at the suggested mixture rate to water and I never would have had to kill my entire flock of young ladies in the basement
I have to make a correction - – – white powdery mildew I mistakenly used the word fungus I didn't mean to say there's a fungus Among Us very true. I don't know if mildew is considered a fungus or not but still I used the wrong word.

Fudge

Fudge

Touch wood never had any problems like this yet, no bugs, no mould or mildew.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I'm just getting started looking at the different methods. So I can't comment but I did see co2 as a very healthy way. Much more expensive and I think far less yield.

Yea, I think co2 extract is one of the cleaner ways of doing it. Or any types of the newer solvent free methods. Clean is good. Nothing's going to beat cold extractions in my opinion, because it preserves the terpenes so well, but it's all preference, I suppose.

I'm interested in getting a decent press actually.

Last edited:
Oldman13

Oldman13

I have to make a correction - – – white powdery mildew I mistakenly used the word fungus I didn't mean to say there's a fungus Among Us very true. I don't know if mildew is considered a fungus or not but still I used the wrong word.
[/ and my new four White Widow clones seem to be doing okay but I'll never take clones from outside again unless I keep them outside until I know they're not contaminated with anything and a bottle of diluted hydrogen peroxide on hand

Oldman13

Oldman13

Touch wood never had any problems like this yet, no bugs, no mould or mildew.
I don't know where you live I don't know anywhere on this planet there's no bugs or some type of mildew or fungus that is unless you're in a in a clean room black cat Nero space Side by user roof for where you have to wear Spock's beard covers go through a static electricity censoring device so you don't cause catastrophic destruction that isn't detected before it is put into a satellite and then has been launched into outer space , where you can't just snatch it and replace it when you want! LOL I don't know if you ever heard of ? I'm going to take a wild guess that you probably have.. I'm the guy that protected that satellite, the roofs we're so bad it was literally surrounded by water leaks the closest one was six feet away from the spacecraft , this was at Howard Hughes Satellite Systems in El Segundo California , but I hear you I never had a problem until that dreaded time when like an idiot I attempted to get some hellaciously delicious clones from outside plants for my indoor garden , and I haven't had a problem since either. But I think the more humidity in your state the more problems you can have! When I was in California where the weather is generally always great and the humidity is a dry humidity not this wet crap ! I didn't cultivated there sadly to say!. :-( so I don't know what kind of problems I would have had there but here in Michigan it sucks! But I pray that you will never have any problems with your young ladies in the garden. just remember an inch of caution will save miles of disaster! So be precautious LOL and if you're talkin satellites there's a chance you're talkin other galaxies and their cheapest satellite was 350 million dollars at that time! So I'm pretty sure they down from an inch of precaution to a millimeter or even a nanometer LOL seriously stay safe and I wish you more than your cup runneth over of luck :-) :-) :-)

Vesti Bule

Vesti Bule

I found a touch of PM myself in a part of my grow that I had stupidly let get too dense with foliage, but managed to get it under control without too much hassle. As I understand it, once it has appeared, it is likely to always be something to be a little more vigilant about.

One hydro store suggested peroxide (typical store-bought 3% diluted to quarter strength), and another pointed to Mammoth (active ingredient seems to be thyme oil, and it smells quite pleasantly like it). Both work well, with peroxide seeming to clean up areas really quickly, and Mammoth better at keeping it at bay for a week or more.

Again, I was not contending with a massive outbreak, but these were pretty inexpensive solutions, and do seem to be working well enough to get the gals to maturity.

Oldman13

Oldman13

I found a touch of PM myself in a part of my grow that I had stupidly let get too dense with foliage, but managed to get it under control without too much hassle. As I understand it, once it has appeared, it is likely to always be something to be a little more vigilant about.

One hydro store suggested peroxide (typical store-bought 3% diluted to quarter strength), and another pointed to Mammoth (active ingredient seems to be thyme oil, and it smells quite pleasantly like it). Both work well, with peroxide seeming to clean up areas really quickly, and Mammoth better at keeping it at bay for a week or more.

Again, I was not contending with a massive outbreak, but these were pretty inexpensive solutions, and do seem to be working well enough to get the gals to maturity.
serenade didn't cost a lot of money it is registered as an organic safe to use human consumption product ! Not Not/ at least not in my household the warden has a very sensitive system . What I can handle there's no way she can handle it and in my case who knows the long-term effects after it's too late?! I might not know or feel anything first day but twenty years later I might be pushing up daisies, due to a supposedly organic safe for human consumption product! Particles cheap Fallout was expensive time-consuming and very irritating .. it destroyed my entire crop! And the warden asks me why I destroyed plants that were two weeks from Harvest,? I told her yeah right you barely even caught a whiff of this stuff entire floor below you through a closed door and your lips blistered! you really think I was going to take a bigger chance and let you smoke it?! I was quite surprised she even asked the question but I'm pretty sure I know what what happened if anything at all went wrong after she smoked that were in the same room that I braid Center need I didn't actually spray the budding plants but I did spray the three new plants that just started packing pistols and couldn't take the chance!

Oldman13

Oldman13

serenade didn't cost a lot of money it is registered as an organic safe to use human consumption product ! Not Not/ at least not in my household the warden has a very sensitive system . What I can handle there's no way she can handle it and in my case who knows the long-term effects after it's too late?! I might not know or feel anything first day but twenty years later I might be pushing up daisies, due to a supposedly organic safe for human consumption product! Particles cheap Fallout was expensive time-consuming and very irritating .. it destroyed my entire crop! And the warden asks me why I destroyed plants that were two weeks from Harvest,? I told her yeah right you barely even caught a whiff of this stuff entire floor below you through a closed door and your lips blistered! you really think I was going to take a bigger chance and let you smoke it?! I was quite surprised she even asked the question but I'm pretty sure I know what what happened if anything at all went wrong after she smoked that were in the same room that I braid Center need I didn't actually spray the budding plants but I did spray the three new plants that just started packing pistols and couldn't take the chance!
Typo correction, where it says (particle's cheap )was supposed to say the product was cheap.. Damn typos. I probably should just change my name to typo... I actually captured typo one time and put him under lock and chain but he escapes every now and then, sometimes more now than then!

beluga

beluga

Past few pages here got me like, 'hmmm.. am I gonna get into another new hobby?!?!'
Always loved aquariums. Never got anything serious, just tetras, guppies, plecos, and the like... high tolerance/low maintenance... but it was fascinating nonetheless.

We inherited this little (I think) Cuban Treefrog that hitchhiked her way up from Florida on a Peace Lily... gonna try to make a living soil/habitat for her soon here... should be a fun little project to satisfy that observer desire...

DSC 1397

Thought about building a nice wood terrarium, as well... might pique your brain about that when/if.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Right on dude I hope you're young full of energy and love never going anywhere , because just two take on those aquariums without other projects you will find you don't have much time but to take care of the thing you have created in front of you and then sit there watching them while smoking your best herb .. and then again if you wait too long you'll be too old and not have energy people are under the misconception that once they retire they'll be out fishing or doing the things that you always wanted to do Tama. Until they get bored of fishing and realize how much it cost to do the other things they wanted to do and can't do them on the amount of money that's required , if they even have the energy it takes! believe it or not they call it getting old for a reason LOL but I have my deepest wishes and prayers that it all works out for you very pretty. Now go get em. Don't forget to smoke one for me while you're there enjoying your life I'll smoke a bowl of dab infused Super Hash for you:-) :-) :-)

beluga

beluga

Right on dude I hope you're young full of energy and love never going anywhere , because just two take on those aquariums without other projects you will find you don't have much time but to take care of the thing you have created in front of you and then sit there watching them while smoking your best herb .. and then again if you wait too long you'll be too old and not have energy people are under the misconception that once they retire they'll be out fishing or doing the things that you always wanted to do Tama. Until they get bored of fishing and realize how much it cost to do the other things they wanted to do and can't do them on the amount of money that's required , if they even have the energy it takes! believe it or not they call it getting old for a reason LOL but I have my deepest wishes and prayers that it all works out for you very pretty. Now go get em. Don't forget to smoke one for me while you're there enjoying your life I'll smoke a bowl of dab infused Super Hash for you:-) :-) :-)
Wise words, my man.
It's always welcome to be reminded to seize this youth while it lasts.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So conflicted.... gavita 1700e or fluence spider 2i.... I know thw gavita are samsung and osram. The fluence is pure osram. Both I feel are fantastic lights. I've had my heart set on the 1700e for some time now but as it get to closing time on pulling the trigger its not so easy. Both intended for use with co2. Gonna go re read some things I have read 1000 times.

Fudge

Fudge

This is a good read @Aqua Man @Dirtbag @MIMedGrower @Oldman13 you were all in on the conversation so thought it might interest you

Madmax

Madmax

And now I run across this.

3 yr warranty too.hows that wavelength compare to the gavitas..can you get these shipped to you..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

3 yr warranty too.hows that wavelength compare to the gavitas..can you get these shipped to you..
Yeah I can... but I can also cut my heatsink and spread my current light out. Its 660w but on a single heatsink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom