Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

LOL damn dude you hadn't mentioned the word Aquarium which I actually didn't really pay attention to at first, so as I fit here not realizing that there's water in there , / by the way if Aquaman is a teeny tiny little guy this is a perfect place for him to break out his new amazing underwater torch lighter and smoke a bowl... But as I was saying.. just for a Split Second I could have swore I saw a cute little nymph girl leaning over behind that red bush underneath that's very cool bonsai tree .. I say a split-second because that's how long it took me to realize it is actually a video and hit the play button and that's when I realized there's water in there and I had a flashback to the place you said quarium LOL so up until that moment I was really thinking wow what a cool place for a couple of little small people to kick back and get stoned in!.. so knowing that there's water in there crushed all my visions and dreams and a little nymph girl she didn't exist anymore and then that's when , I had a new vision, Aquaman and he's really cool waterproof torch lighter smoking a bowl of hash that I made from Ringo OG trim AKA Kush
Haha cherry red shrimp, Amano shrimp, galaxy rasbora and 1 other I can't remember. I think there was a zebra pleco in there somewhere and a couple nerite snails. Had a couple African dwarf frogs but they kept riding the waterfall so I took em out after one got stuck inside lol.

Oldman13

Oldman13

LOL damn dude you hadn't mentioned the word Aquarium which I actually didn't really pay attention to at first, so as I fit here not realizing that there's water in there , / by the way if Aquaman is a teeny tiny little guy this is a perfect place for him to break out his new amazing underwater torch lighter and smoke a bowl... But as I was saying.. just for a Split Second I could have swore I saw a cute little nymph girl leaning over behind that red bush underneath that's very cool bonsai tree .. I say a split-second because that's how long it took me to realize it is actually a video and hit the play button and that's when I realized there's water in there and I had a flashback to the place you said quarium LOL so up until that moment I was really thinking wow what a cool place for a couple of little small people to kick back and get stoned in!.. so knowing that there's water in there crushed all my visions and dreams and a little nymph girl she didn't exist anymore and then that's when , I had a new vision, Aquaman and he's really cool waterproof torch lighter smoking a bowl of hash that I made from Ringo OG trim AKA Kush
LOL laughing my ass off that somehow I guess I translated 120 gallon tank into Aquarium because after that small book I just wrote I I only had enough to take a second glance, and I did not see the word aquarium LOL at least I don't think I did? oh my God...

Oldman13

Oldman13

Haha cherry red shrimp, Amano shrimp, galaxy rasbora and 1 other I can't remember. I think there was a zebra pleco in there somewhere and a couple nerite snails. Had a couple African dwarf frogs but they kept riding the waterfall so I took em out after one got stuck inside lol.
I had a small Moment In Time where I took on the aquarium challenge but of course I didn't want to just do aquarium... So I put figured I would combine my Roofing experience with my artistic experience and decided to create a combination Aquarium rainforest... I really hate to say this but here it goes ... there was no such thing as cell phones back then with the possible exception of maybe those Army two-way phones with a 50 pound battery you carried on your back and a microphandheld microphone was almost the size of a barber pole oh, oh yeah let's not forget Maxwell Smart's shoe phone .. actually at that time people were still amazed with Captain Kirk and Spock saying into what they called a tricorder I believe, (beam me up Scotty) and wishing that they had a telephone that size but never figured they would live long enough to see one and plenty of them did not. so sadly to say I don't have any pictures of this aquarium rainforest I created! a measly little 50 gallon tank which is more like a 10 gallon tank to your standards LOL... But basically what I did was took molding clay and along the entire back side I created a planter which looked like a Cliffside and waterfall above water level and Below water what's a side view of a cave after the clay dried I coded it was a elastomeric waterproofing roof coating I had coach both inside and out due to I had to water the plants which was a bonsai tree by the way and I put Chinese fighting fish NE Aquarium not understanding much about fish I put a male and female Chinese fighting fish figuring they would have some Frye I Frye I think that's word... It actually worked great for quite a long time I did learn a number of things one of them was you can't really expect a male and female Chinese fighting fish to live together for long term without being in separate areas very good. but the entire thing looks so freaking cool like those hassle-free no maintenance or very little terrariums people used to build back in the hippie days but I'll tell you this rainforest I built was no way hassle-free and eventually collapsed in on itself a few years later

Oldman13

Oldman13

I had a small Moment In Time where I took on the aquarium challenge but of course I didn't want to just do aquarium... So I put figured I would combine my Roofing experience with my artistic experience and decided to create a combination Aquarium rainforest... I really hate to say this but here it goes ... there was no such thing as cell phones back then with the possible exception of maybe those Army two-way phones with a 50 pound battery you carried on your back and a microphandheld microphone was almost the size of a barber pole oh, oh yeah let's not forget Maxwell Smart's shoe phone .. actually at that time people were still amazed with Captain Kirk and Spock saying into what they called a tricorder I believe, (beam me up Scotty) and wishing that they had a telephone that size but never figured they would live long enough to see one and plenty of them did not. so sadly to say I don't have any pictures of this aquarium rainforest I created! a measly little 50 gallon tank which is more like a 10 gallon tank to your standards LOL... But basically what I did was took molding clay and along the entire back side I created a planter which looked like a Cliffside and waterfall above water level and Below water what's a side view of a cave after the clay dried I coded it was a elastomeric waterproofing roof coating I had coach both inside and out due to I had to water the plants which was a bonsai tree by the way and I put Chinese fighting fish NE Aquarium not understanding much about fish I put a male and female Chinese fighting fish figuring they would have some Frye I Frye I think that's word... It actually worked great for quite a long time I did learn a number of things one of them was you can't really expect a male and female Chinese fighting fish to live together for long term without being in separate areas very good. but the entire thing looks so freaking cool like those hassle-free no maintenance or very little terrariums people used to build back in the hippie days but I'll tell you this rainforest I built was no way hassle-free and eventually collapsed in on itself a few years later
yeah I did think about putting Wildlife like Turtles are frogs then I got to thinking about how much dirt and crap they would drag every time they went into the water not to mention they would probably have eaten my Siamese fighting fish... I introduced a few other types of fish in the aquarium terrarium but as I recall that didn't work out so well somebody ate somebody I just don't remember who ate who... Actually I came here today comment on something you said but now I have forgotten what that was lol but when I think about it I probably have forgotten more than most people will ever know!

Oldman13

Oldman13

yeah I did think about putting Wildlife like Turtles are frogs then I got to thinking about how much dirt and crap they would drag every time they went into the water not to mention they would probably have eaten my Siamese fighting fish... I introduced a few other types of fish in the aquarium terrarium but as I recall that didn't work out so well somebody ate somebody I just don't remember who ate who... Actually I came here today comment on something you said but now I have forgotten what that was lol but when I think about it I probably have forgotten more than most people will ever know!
I don't know why somewhere in the back of my head the word klusterfuk comes to mind but I could be wrong?! But if I don't remember it today I most likely I will remember 10 years from now but it'll seem like yesterday or today LOL

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Man that sounds absolutely calming and something I could watch for hours on end. I can hear the light sound of the waterfall already.

I can absolutely imagine the work that went into that... haha I have friends that will come over see my tanks and be like meh they are nice.... it used to infuriate me on the inside as I spent close to probably 2 hrs a day on maintenance and that was with a lot of automation.

Honestly I see a nice tank and I can sit for hours upon hours. It's so peaceful. I can watch the hierarchy of the fish and species. Some are so absolutely complex.

I often think of it but the work is to much for me now.

Thanks for sharing that. I can literally picture it.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don't know why somewhere in the back of my head the word klusterfuk comes to mind but I could be wrong?! But if I don't remember it today I most likely I will remember 10 years from now but it'll seem like yesterday or today LOL
Haha yes this is a self induced cluster fuck but in all honesty as long as I'm learning and between last grow and this grow thats a fair bit then its not wasted... I started growing for the challenge, to conquer it and now I realize it will be a lifetime of learning and that keeps me interested.

Oldman13

Oldman13

I remembered I still have the tank but I might have exaggerated on it being A50 gallon tank when it might be more like 25 gallon ... But if you look closely you can still see the imprint on the glass where the clay and elastomeric Coatings once adhered

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I remembered I still have the tank but I might have exaggerated on it being A50 gallon tank when it might be more like 25 gallon ... But if you look closely you can still see the imprint on the glass where the clay and elastomeric Coatings once adheredView attachment 1060802
Wood fucking trim 😍😍😍 prob not seen water on a while so a quick cut and reseal and golden. GE 1200 construction silicone. I used to also build tanks.

18"x18"x36"? Thats 50gal

Oldman13

Oldman13

Man that sounds absolutely calming and something I could watch for hours on end. I can hear the light sound of the waterfall already.

I can absolutely imagine the work that went into that... haha I have friends that will come over see my tanks and be like meh they are nice.... it used to infuriate me on the inside as I spent close to probably 2 hrs a day on maintenance and that was with a lot of automation.

Honestly I see a nice tank and I can sit for hours upon hours. It's so peaceful. I can watch the hierarchy of the fish and species. Some are so absolutely complex.

I often think of it but the work is to much for me now.

Thanks for sharing that. I can literally picture it.
I know exactly what you mean by I would love to do it but it's too much work for you now because I'm in that same boat actually I think I was on the Titanic.... let me take a good look at my rib cage this up my shirt yep sure and shit I still have the scar running up the side of my entire body from where that Iceberg ripped through the hull of the ship and gouge me and the water sucked me out and then I was freezing in that water wondering when the Sharks were going to come and eat me or if I was going to freeze to death in the next 60 Seconds when a pair of hands reached in and pulled me out the water, it was so cold those hands felt like Jaws of a great white clamping do wn on my shoulders I thought it was all over when all of a sudden my eyes open and I was breathing again LOL yeah if I was on the Titanic I probably never would have left Harbor because when I saw that there wasn't near enough lifeboats and somebody saying she's Unsinkable Holy Moly Moly myru I would have been off that boat away from the passengers and the crew 30. Haven't been a laughing my ass off saying to myself Unsinkable yeah right my ass that would be like saying I have no legs but I'm going to run in a marathon next week and I'm going to win an hour earlier than anybody else has ever it ever won! you don't call me and legless flash for nothing

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

My tanks were all simulated light oak trim too. I decided to drink the rest of my bottle of scotch from lockdown. Im too drunk to describe everything. But i wish i had been part of this aquarium chat.

@Aqua Man please remind me. I had quite a few tanks. Only fresh and brackish but pretty artistic and involved like a good trip head from the 80’s. :-)

happy thanksgiving (usa version).

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I know exactly what you mean by I would love to do it but it's too much work for you now because I'm in that same boat actually I think I was on the Titanic.... let me take a good look at my rib cage this up my shirt yep sure and shit I still have the scar running up the side of my entire body from where that Iceberg ripped through the hull of the ship and gouge me and the water sucked me out and then I was freezing in that water wondering when the Sharks were going to come and eat me or if I was going to freeze to death in the next 60 Seconds when a pair of hands reached in and pulled me out the water, it was so cold those hands felt like Jaws of a great white clamping do wn on my shoulders I thought it was all over when all of a sudden my eyes open and I was breathing again LOL yeah if I was on the Titanic I probably never would have left Harbor because when I saw that there wasn't near enough lifeboats and somebody saying she's Unsinkable Holy Moly Moly myru I would have been off that boat away from the passengers and the crew 30. Haven't been a laughing my ass off saying to myself Unsinkable yeah right my ass that would be like saying I have no legs but I'm going to run in a marathon next week and I'm going to win an hour earlier than anybody else has ever it ever won! you don't call me and legless flash for nothing
I went to the museum in Halifax they had a a lot of attracts from the titanic and some really good history on it... getting older sicks but I sure as hell would not wanna be young in this world.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Wood fucking trim 😍😍😍 prob not seen water on a while so a quick cut and reseal and golden. GE 1200 construction silicone. I used to also build tanks.

18"x18"x36"? Thats 50gal
LOL for some reason I was thinking about a 50 gallon metal drum and that's a lot bigger than what that take looks like LOL but you know your tanks I know that you had a lot of them compared to my measly one or two damn I'll tell you you must have been working your buns off what do you get when you work your fingers to the bone, Boney Fingers

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My tanks were all simulated light oak trim too. I decided to drink the rest of my bottle of scotch from lockdown. Im too drunk to describe everything. But i wish i had been part of this aquarium chat.

@Aqua Man please remind me. I had quite a few tanks. Only fresh and brackish but pretty artistic and involved like a good trip head from the 80’s. :-)

You don't have to ask me to remind you to talk aquariums bro... you can ficking count on it.

Happy thanks giving and have a few for me.

Oldman13

Oldman13

oh well oh yeah that's right that was another thing that was supposed to say hey Happy Thanksgiving everybody ...yeah I can imagine kicking back in the middle of all those tanks down in a tab of orange blossom, the entire cab of 4-way window pane... Or possibly a few purple microdot barrels ... blazing Sunday afternoon

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

LOL for some reason I was thinking about a 50 gallon metal drum and that's a lot bigger than what that take looks like LOL but you know your tanks I know that you had a lot of them compared to my measly one or two damn I'll tell you you must have been working your buns off what do you get when you work your fingers to the bone, Boney Fingers
I built a whole water pump system for changes i made out of a furnace motor and drill pump lol... one of my female Mbuna was holding fry. Well I usually used a gravel siphon on the end but was (in true Aqua Man style) lazy.. I stuck the hose in and wouldn't ya know it... it sucks her face into the tube ripping out all of the fry from her mouth and I watched them get sucked down the drain by the time I got it off. It was a terrible moment with a common theme... lazy self induced problem lol.

Oldman13

Oldman13

oh well oh yeah that's right that was another thing that was supposed to say hey Happy Thanksgiving everybody ...yeah I can imagine kicking back in the middle of all those tanks down in a tab of orange blossom, the entire cab of 4-way window pane... Or possibly a few purple microdot barrels ... blazing Sunday afternoon
You know lately I've been reading about dab extraction I usually use butane name brand, pure,, but I've been reading that propane is being used it's got a higher boiling point and supposed to bring out flavors of little better and I also read that they're using a 70% butane to a 30% propane and the results are quite good! with a higher boiling point you have more pressure with propane then you do butane + 12 cans of butane is $49 which really doesn't set well with disability fixed income ! I don't really enjoy smoking dab by itself but I Infuse it back into my hash which makes my already good hash into Super Hash ! 4 some reason the Buzz I get off of pure dab is kind of a unfavorable sketchy High. I have had some vaporized dab in one of those pens , it wasn't too bad but I think most of those e-cigarette vaporizers have been mixed with vegetable oil so it's not pure dab! Those money grubbers would never make their money if they sold do you pure dab for those prices. Not to mention I don't trust them they put Vitamin E oil or other chemicals into it then it could seriously hurt you or I Barry. That's why I'm asking about propane I don't know how safe it is but from what I was reading it's one of the number one solvent extraction and I don't know if the propane they're using is the kind you using your BBQ

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You know lately I've been reading about dab extraction I usually use butane name brand, pure,, but I've been reading that propane is being used it's got a higher boiling point and supposed to bring out flavors of little better and I also read that they're using a 70% butane to a 30% propane and the results are quite good! with a higher boiling point you have more pressure with propane then you do butane + 12 cans of butane is $49 which really doesn't set well with disability fixed income ! I don't really enjoy smoking dab by itself but I Infuse it back into my hash which makes my already good hash into Super Hash ! 4 some reason the Buzz I get off of pure dab is kind of a unfavorable sketchy High. I have had some vaporized dab in one of those pens , it wasn't too bad but I think most of those e-cigarette vaporizers have been mixed with vegetable oil so it's not pure dab! Those money grubbers would never make their money if they sold do you pure dab for those prices. Not to mention I don't trust them they put Vitamin E oil or other chemicals into it then it could seriously hurt you or I Barry. That's why I'm asking about propane I don't know how safe it is but from what I was reading it's one of the number one solvent extraction and I don't know if the propane they're using is the kind you using your BBQ
I'm just getting started looking at the different methods. So I can't comment but I did see co2 as a very healthy way. Much more expensive and I think far less yield.

Oldman13

Oldman13

Well little lady in my hand that I am talking to you on is down to 14% hey. I better go plug her in and give her a thrill I'll check back with you guys most likely tomorrow have a wonderful evening enjoy what you can and forget about the rest

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Well little lady in my hand that I am talking to you on is down to 14% hey. I better go plug her in and give her a thrill I'll check back with you guys most likely tomorrow have a wonderful evening enjoy what you can and forget about the rest
Thanks for the chat... was nice reminiscing. Have a great night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom