• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Come to think of it the pump we used was a half HP. The one i have now is a quarter HP.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
These are up ton10 gal.

Looky here. I'm high bit did I just read 160psi and adjustable pressure? For that cheap?

Fucking link again!!!
HOLY S#*tballs... 311 feet of head and 160psi? Turn it on and the irrigation explodes... lol

Thats a potent pump for that price... Too potent really..

This half horse sub would be more than sufficient without being so hard on the pipes..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

HOLY S#*tballs... 311 feet of head and 160psi? Turn it on and the irrigation explodes... lol

This half horse sub would be more than sufficient without being so hard on the pipes..
Lol right but look at the pics it's set to 120psi factory and has an adjustment for pressure.

amekins

amekins

The pump in the link was different than the one pictured right? The link was 160 psi but self regulating and the one picture was 120 psi adjustable, or was 120 just the factory setting?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The pump in the link was different than the one pictured right? The link was 160 psi but self regulating and the one picture was 120 psi adjustable, or was 120 just the factory setting?
Same pump. If you go to the link it's like the 4th or 5th picture when you slide over.

amekins

amekins

Step 1 find cannabis smoker
Step 2 convince them how much they save.
Step 3 tell em they owe you half at harvest.

If those steps don't work then the big guns give em a small clone... watch them spend thousands in a week to get it to grow.
I have plenty of friends who smoke but no one smokes together anymore. Most of the folks I know use because they buy my edibles. And most have “tried” to grow their own by doing what I did and then, well, just thinking it would all happen if they just watered it. I’m the only asshole who ends up spending hundreds to start a whole fucking balcony garden in a pandemic lol. I’m that asshole and I’m already planning for next year.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have plenty of friends who smoke but no one smokes together anymore. Most of the folks I know use because they buy my edibles. And most have “tried” to grow their own by doing what I did and then, well, just thinking it would all happen if they just watered it. I’m the only asshole who ends up spending hundreds to start a whole fucking balcony garden in a pandemic lol. I’m that asshole and I’m already planning for next year.
Lmao love it. Thats actually hkw I started. Got a clone and off I went

amekins

amekins

Lmao love it. Thats actually hkw I started. Got a clone and off I went
And you know, I still have no idea how I found this place when I did. In all the years I’d been contemplating growing my own and doing research online and in books, I never came across the farm before I actually planted seeds that germinated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom