Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
amekins

amekins

Currently trying the newer 2 part mega crop and liking it. Using a 40psi diaphram pump also feel it was the right decision and working well.
Hurry up and wait.. in the meantime more baking. Yup things are a mess but pretty much got the mom narrowed. Blueberry dragon cheese by dragonflame has really surprised me. I took 4 extra cuts of one in flower to make sure I got her even though I have 1 from veg.

Also a cake n chem and of course the gelato 33.

The structure is perfect for my grows and budding up hard. Pretty much just on the lazy letting em do thier thing. Not worrying about it the rest of the grow. Still need to get around to changing the light but busy time of year.
Yesterday and today, baking molasses crinkles and German chocolate brownies. Both are sufficiently infused.
4C193593 D2A8 4FCA 8C7E CE7636CD0B1E
9F20F242 3C7E 495D 98CC 4D69CC9B6205
AACEC028 7EF3 4028 AB43 EC76BB35C7BB

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

This was the theme for this year in our house. We celebrated last night.

Wife got home from work and the dog barked at one of the cats because she was by his food bowl.... all we heard from the kitchen was... HEY!!! Cut that out ITS FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!!

So MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I did as I said I was gonna and made a big jump in PPM... bad deal. But you know me, I give advice and then runoff and do the opposite thinking I'm special. 1 res and no checking for a couple days and we have another good example of why we have guidelines in place.

Now this over feeding happened at 1100ppm. But there is another contributing factor. I skipped my addition of my microbes (dont think it was a culprit but may have contributed) the other addition was the enzymes... coupled with the high ppm led to them being over fed. I should know to feed a bit lighter when I'm running them through but hey this is a shit show right... so learn the easy way not like me lol. Not much clawing but easy to see they are overfed. Dark shiny leaves. Runoff still less than 100ppm different than in and ph stable between 5.7-6.0. Will be upping the ph in a couple weeks.

Some pics... im not sure if I topped the gelato 33 in the back but I dont think so... that one is pissed off at me and tossing a fuck ton of leaves. The leaf to bud ratio is absolutely terrible on that pheno but we will see how she finishes. The gelato should have been topped a lot and I this 1 wasn't.

Cake n chem and blueberry dragon cheese are budding up and starting to throw a fair bit of trichs.

Pics of the shit show.

20201225 170312
20201225 170325
20201225 170340
20201225 170345
20201225 170435
20201225 170445
20201225 180930
20201225 175804
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hey aqua man. Good shit. Merry Christmas. πŸŽπŸŽ„. How far away is your light? What causes the plants to reach for the light like that? Is that a good or bad thing? Trying to learn something on this Christmas Evening lol. Hope all is well up there.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey aqua man. Good shit. Merry Christmas. πŸŽπŸŽ„. How far away is your light? What causes the plants to reach for the light like that? Is that a good or bad thing? Trying to learn something on this Christmas Evening lol. Hope all is well up there.
They were tucked back to far from laziness. The leave were turning to the light because the plant is tall and it was kinda lit from the side. They will do that for a few reasons, reduce light capture or to face the light. So it can be good or bad depending. Bit these gals are asking for more.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
They were tucked back to far from laziness. The leave were turning to the light because the plant is tall and it was kinda lit from the side. They will do that for a few reasons, reduce light capture or to face the light. So it can be good or bad depending. Bit these gals are asking for more.
It sure looks heavenly. Great work brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom