Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Langbeinite has quite a lot of sulfur content, and a lot of other stuff too. Used it recently with some gals I know pretty well (4th or 5th grow with her), and the terp intensity increased significantly. Super cheap too.
All depends what ratios your trying to achieve. Definitely the more alternatives the easier it is to do.

Vesti Bule

Vesti Bule

All depends what ratios your trying to achieve. Definitely the more alternatives the easier it is to do.

Ratios indeed.

Things are a little more hacky/wild and wooly around here than some would be comfortable with. Most of the time I think the gals are just giving me the plant version of a 12-year-old kid's exasperated eye-roll, and then continuing on their way making the best of my contribution to their survival.

Bbonez

Bbonez

So for me I think coco SOG is the way to go. I'm lazy, I can grow 4 crops a year with almost no work put into it.

I'm very interested to see your set up. I think I want to do the same thing. I'm hand watering coco, seems to be doing good but I want to increase the frequency of watering next round. This round I have 2 lights but I'm going to 3 lights next time (2 HPS plus I'll buy a LED, leaning towards the Diablo)

I think I will start to flush the purple punch tonight and wait another week or two before flushing the Kush. I'm at day 48 of 12/12. Don't want to hijack your thread but this is what the PP looks like at the moment.
Screenshot 20201226 204118 Gallery
20201226 202812
2020 12 26 201943
2020 12 26 202001

Kush on the right PP on left just after lights out:

20201226 073530

Fudge

Fudge

1gal but i can prob even go a touch smaller... im actually pretty surprised how far you can push in a 1 gal pot.... I was fully expecting issues there but so far so good as long as they are fed often enough.

I'm kinda thinking of trying some nursery bags that are smaller than 1 gal. But again will see.
Mine are 2.8l I thought they were 3.8 so US gallon 😂 but all working out well

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm very interested to see your set up. I think I want to do the same thing. I'm hand watering coco, seems to be doing good but I want to increase the frequency of watering next round. This round I have 2 lights but I'm going to 3 lights next time (2 HPS plus I'll buy a LED, leaning towards the Diablo)

I think I will start to flush the purple punch tonight and wait another week or two before flushing the Kush. I'm at day 48 of 12/12. Don't want to hijack your thread but this is what the PP looks like at the moment.
View attachment 1072379View attachment 1072380View attachment 1072381View attachment 1072382

Kush on the right PP on left just after lights out:

View attachment 1072384
Lookin good bro. 👍no such thing as hijack here. Welcome to post what ya like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom