Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Cut to 5.5ft long. Cut it with a skill saw, let's just say there is a better way lol. Still good though. They were 2x8

I recently used 85% P acid to bring down my alk. 344 before 144 after. But my ppms didnt change chemicaly speaking do you know why my ppms didnt go down? I tried to google it but to no avail

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Ok so Sunday as promised pics. Well life fucked with everything so this is as far as i made it today. 2x3s for the frame cut. Corrugated roof panels cut. Condensate pump taken out of the box lol... yup thats it. Beans will see water as soon as the table is done and I just need to plumb the autofeed. Until then here is some pretty pics to look at lol.
I bought the same corrugated roofing panels with you a few weeks ago (also learned from Dirtbag) but now after using it for a period of time, I find that after watering the shape of corrugated roofing panels changed, leading to drainage problems.
By the way, welcome back

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

I bought the same corrugated roofing panels with you a few weeks ago (also learned from Dirtbag) but now after using it for a period of time, I find that after watering the shape of corrugated roofing panels changed, leading to drainage problems.
By the way, welcome back

What material is your panels made from?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I recently used 85% P acid to bring down my alk. 344 before 144 after. But my ppms didnt change chemicaly speaking do you know why my ppms didnt go down? I tried to google it but to no avail
My guess is all the acid bonded with alkaline molecules and the only byproduct was water or some gas.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ppms should have went up slightly unless there was precipitate. Ppm basically measure the amount of dissovled solids in a solution. So alkalinity will contribute to the ppm but so will the phosphoric acid.

Alkalinity is the measurement of alkaline sources dissolved in a solution and when you add acid the alkaline sources react with the acid essentially neutralizing some of the acid and alkaline sources and the reaction lowers the alkalinity. But both are still dissolved in water and count towards ppm

Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I use tin snips or even bonsai shears to cut across the waves, any strong sharp scissor will cut the thin plastic. Honestly you could just use regular scissors if you have strong hands lol. And i score it with a knife and snap it by bending it to trim along the ridges.
just turn your saw blade around on your saw mate,still loud as hell but will cut the steel with ease,just dont forget to turn back around before you start sawing some wood hahah

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok so beers and bud got the better of me tonight with the neighbor. Cut the eavesdropping and thats where I am. Went to silicone thw end caps and well looks like I'm headed back to the store for a return. Ever buy silicone like this?

20201006 214806
20201006 214814
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
By the way, welcome back

Did you put it on anything? Mine is screwed to 1x6 deck panels to give it rigidity. On its own its too flimsy for sure, at least the stuff i have is. But screwed to a board its, well, stiff as a board.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Hey bro, chair pulled up, that power connection looks too low, raise it above water level if not already đź‘Ť
Yeah nothing is done here I need to make some permanent changes. Just wanted a test run. Definitely will hang that power bar and cords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom