• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
Its so hard to say. There are a lot of good genetics and a lot of shot genetics out there. I'm not one well versed in all the different strains out there.

Personally I feel like there's not really one or a few top notch strains and the subject is a bit more political than it should be. But with that said as someone who has bred many other things out there I feel the gene pools are very polluted and this is where the politics come in and most of the opinions from my view.

I recently grew hyper blue cherry magoo from reno and I have to say its something I find very special and really like it but others may not feel the same way and if ya mix the politics into it some may even laugh at me when I say its something I find very special.

I honestly when it comes to genetics dont know enough to have a real opinion on it but thats my take on the subject.

I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
So true! I feel like growers should be more respectful and realize we’re all fighting for the same goal. I those sound amazing! I love cherry cream pie from DNA and it’s my favorite to smoke/grow.

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

SacredTreeOrganicFarms

Sacred Tree Organic Farms
Supporter
Huh. Too bad.
Fr, like I said; we’re all working for the same goal. And saying you’re the best.... well is bullshit. And if you are (Ed rose, Jorge Cervantes, etc.) you help people and make them just as educated.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

We should get genetics traded and phenotype a forum cut.... we’d be the next gem forum gsc!
I'm down for trading and helping members with what i have. The gelato 33 are all @lilnew those i will only do with what he wishes because he gifted em to this grow. Not sure if he wishes to sell clones or possibly look at making some fem seeds but its up to him. Everything else is fair game to whoever wants or needs a cut in Canada. Would ship to the US but legalities.

lilnew

lilnew

I'm down for trading and helping members with what i have. The gelato 33 are all @lilnew those i will only do with what he wishes because he gifted em to this grow. Not sure if he wishes to sell clones or possibly look at making some fem seeds but its up to him. Everything else is fair game to whoever wants or needs a cut in Canada. Would ship to the US but legalities.
maybe next year we'll do something together? i will be having more "rare" strains for sell to add to the lineup...but lets see how the gelato 33 are first...if they are crap we don't wanna sell any crap to ppl...but ya...they definitely don't cost like "crap" seeds...lol

Craycrayracing

Craycrayracing

OK this will be another cluster fuck mother hunt but done in coco with auto feed. Over the next week I will be putting things together starting Sunday and buying the remaining items for the auto feed and auto drain system.

Will be using corrugated roofing panels, a gutter and a 2x3 frame with a condensate pump for a furnace to dispose of the runoff right down the drain.

Same sealed room same light for this grow and prob the last grow under it.

Strains will be Greenpoint Cake N Chem and Dragonflames blueberry dragon cheese. Will be popping these likely tomorrow or Sunday

Will get some pics up Sunday after there is something to show.
Have you used Green Point before? :-) I just got five phenomenal seeds that I'm getting ready to drop in a couple of days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom