Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

My karaoke nights were all coke fuelled. My neghibour/dealer would rent out a private booth at the karaoke place for the night once a month or so, and invite a half dozen buddies and a bunch of chicks..
Gong show in Surrey BC... We used to do line races, all kinds of snorting games, up till 7 am and then sleep till Sunday.. Ahh the good ol' days.
Please feel free to pass my info along to him. If we were say talking race cars... i run low 10s and been known to switch to alcohol funny car mode capable of low 5's as the night goes on. 📏........

Drugs are bad Mkay

lilnew

lilnew

Lol.. riiiiiight.

Not sure what the rules were. We had the place to ourselves no questions asked, and there was a ton of alcohol, cocaine, smoking weed and cigarettes in the room, naked chick's,... Surrey Karaoke bars were off the hook back in the day if you knew the right people.
ya...i'm not sure y that is...whats karaoke without alcohol? 😂

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

For us it wasn't the same unless there was a couple flats of beer, Goldschlager, Jager bombs, champagne, at least a quarter of blow, Big bag of weed, and titties. It sort of ruined karaoke for me after I got married and had kids lol...
I will still partake in a few nights a year but I just leave the young ladies out of it. Usually a bunch of us old fucks playing poker and laughing about the stories like these from our past. But the shit sure not what it used to be. I always wonder wtf I put in my body the next day. Not a good thing lol.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I will still partake in a few nights a year but I just leave the young ladies out of it. Usually a bunch of us old fucks playing poker and laughing about the stories like these from our past. Bit the shot sure not what it used to be. I always wonder wtf I put in my body the next day. Not a good thing lol.
Can't even get the real thing here anymore with the border shutdowns. Last I heard it was $200/g if you could even find it, and even then its so cut to shit its not enjoyable...

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Can't even get the real thing here anymore with the border shutdowns. Last I heard it was $200/g if you could even find it, and even then its so cut to shit its not enjoyable...
Dam thats crazy. Same here though most is stomped into the dirt. I have a couple buddies still hustling that get semi ok shit when we want.

dire wolf

dire wolf

It’s ok. We thought it would be temporary but like all inflammation in my body, it stuck around lol. I can still hum. 😊 And play guitar and piano and flute, though none particularly well these days lol.
Yea but you still make an awesome New York style pizza ...........
And at the end of the day , that's all that matters 😜

Last edited:
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
I would be saying hi to ppl all over downtown and shit and my wife is like stfu...lol. then we get on the subway and I never seen such creatures so I couldn't help but peak around and she's like stop starring...lol. I can count how many ppl even looked at me on one hand. Mind you this was downtown close to MTV on queen street.
Where was this London? I suspect it does not hold a candle of Seattle, but probably pretty close.

Edit, your in canukastan, I thought you were in GB

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
こんにちは

oh Google you make this to easy.
Yep. That's hiragana, their phonetic alphabet for native words. So each of those symbols is two letters, except for the n, which is their only consonant that can end a syllable.

KO-N-NI-CHI-WA (HA pronounced with a w for reasons).

They have another alphabet for borrowed words, and then a system of kanji that they actually use to write instead of spelling most things out phonetically.

I have never, before or since, felt as dumb as I did during my semester of japanese. The hardest part is their formality system.

However, they do recognise reading is harder there so the signage telling you wtf to do in tokyo is very clear and often romanized. Whole city is like a series of signs from one place to the other with no apparent organizing principle. Very few cars. You just pop into and out of trains, crosswalks, malls, escalators outside, alleys, and just follow signs like a dream. Amazing place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom