Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Can't even get the real thing here anymore with the border shutdowns. Last I heard it was $200/g if you could even find it, and even then its so cut to shit its not enjoyable...
Yea, I used to get coke so pure back in the 80's it was an opaque color bead, almost like wax beads. melt when you touch it, or dissolve in water almost instantly. Coke like that doesn't exist anymore.

Poor Pablo
He had such exact standards. Must have been OCD, in addition of being a psychopath.
But coke can probably do that to you, I suppose.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yep. That's hiragana, their phonetic alphabet for native words. So each of those symbols is two letters, except for the n, which is their only consonant that can end a syllable.

KO-N-NI-CHI-WA (HA pronounced with a w for reasons).

They have another alphabet for borrowed words, and then a system of kanji that they actually use to write instead of spelling most things out phonetically.

I have never, before or since, felt as dumb as I did during my semester of japanese. The hardest part is their formality system.

However, they do recognise reading is harder there so the signage telling you wtf to do in tokyo is very clear and often romanized. Whole city is like a series of signs from one place to the other with no apparent organizing principle. Very few cars. You just pop into and out of trains, crosswalks, malls, escalators outside, alleys, and just follow signs like a dream. Amazing place.
Haha sounds like a great place to get baked and lost.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yea, I used to get coke so pure back in the 80's it was an opaque color bead, almost like wax beads. melt when you touch it, or dissolve in water almost instantly. Coke like that doesn't exist anymore.

Poor Pablo
He had such exact standards. Must have been OCD.
Never seen it. Canada i guess. We used to get fishscale.... white af and almost shiny flecks. Was great shit.

lilnew

lilnew

Yep. That's hiragana, their phonetic alphabet for native words. So each of those symbols is two letters, except for the n, which is their only consonant that can end a syllable.

KO-N-NI-CHI-WA (HA pronounced with a w for reasons).

They have another alphabet for borrowed words, and then a system of kanji that they actually use to write instead of spelling most things out phonetically.

I have never, before or since, felt as dumb as I did during my semester of japanese. The hardest part is their formality system.

However, they do recognise reading is harder there so the signage telling you wtf to do in tokyo is very clear and often romanized. Whole city is like a series of signs from one place to the other with no apparent organizing principle. Very few cars. You just pop into and out of trains, crosswalks, malls, escalators outside, alleys, and just follow signs like a dream. Amazing place.
naw bro...its actually wa not ha

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
naw bro...its actually wa not ha
Screenshot 20201029 003104

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
and? its still pronounced wa and not ha
I think if you read what I wrote....

Why would you do this? In what universe is it worth it to say someone is wrong about something this off topic when you don't have the basic courtesy to check what they wrote? 😐

I suppose I'm just being trolled. That's easy to take care of.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok so to funny not to post.

As I have said before our dog sleeps in bed and has his own pillow. He lifts the covers and literally tucks himself in and sleeps with his head on his pillow. Its quite disturbing actually.

This morning I wake up and..... well ill just the the pic explain. Im not sure if he was planning to snuff out the dog but it was kinda funny.

20201029 093256
lilnew

lilnew

I think if you read what I wrote....

Why would you do this? In what universe is it worth it to say someone is wrong about something this off topic when you don't have the basic courtesy to check what they wrote? 😐

I suppose I'm just being trolled. That's easy to take care of.
ummm..u completely lost me there...n y u so worked up over this? is a post just chill out

dire wolf

dire wolf

As I have said before our dog sleeps in bed and has his own pillow. He lifts the covers and literally tucks himself in and sleeps with his head on his pillow. Its quite disturbing actually.

This morning I wake up and..... well ill just the the pic explain. Im not sure if he was planning to snuff out the dog but it was kinda funny.
Watch that cat , you're on his radar ........

amekins

amekins

Are these guys buddies? They look about the same size.
Pic of the guys and gals waking up.
View attachment 1049492
Grow babies, grow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom