Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

All you guys have the PsVR... to bad. I have the oculus rift PC... how much they charge for the psVR

Lol edited my fucking retarded auto correct... I did not call you all poor!

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ive got a copy of NMS from the library, and oz of GT's and psvr... You better believe its on my immediate agenda.

Just need to find the right time after the wife and kids have gone to bed.🤣
Man if its the same ad PC version... that trip through the stars at the beginning will give a good indication of what your in for... I can bet the tracers on those will be wild

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
All you guys have the PsVR... to bad. I have the oculus rift PC... how much they charge for the poor?
I swore off pc games. Something about the pc specifically triggers an addiction in me that is no bueno. I can he totally cool with a controller and tv, but a pc? Nope, Milson goes bye bye.

So i have a chromebook and use my wife's pc in emergencies lol.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I swore off pc games. Something about the pc specifically triggers an addiction in me that is no bueno. I can he totally cool with a controller and tv, but a pc? Nope, Milson goes bye bye.

Haha thats me to a tee... wife was like dont get to comfortable there Mr..... thats why I stopped years ago.

I edited my last post... fucking autocorrect

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Haha thats me to a tee... wife was like dont get to comfortable there Mr..... thats why I stopped years ago.

I edited my last post... fucking autocorrect
Lmao all good. I think the headset is 200 bucks but honestly I don't remember if it was three. I got it on a sale as a surprise for my wife because we got astrobot with it and she found (finds) that game adorable.

beluga

beluga

I've already brought up Diablo... they're doing another one that looks more akin to 2... which I spent an embarrassing amount of time on. Thankfully, I was a teenager, but, jeez...
That's definitely gonna suck me in again.

If you guys want a super mind-fuck game, check out The Outer Wilds.
Similar space-travel sort of gameplay going on, but the story and puzzle action is 😍😵🤔😳🤨🥶👽😧... lotta quantum physics and stuff like that going on... I still haven't come close to beating it, but even in the progress I've made... sheesh. It changed my outlook on life and kinda fucked me up a little.

I dunno if there's VR for it, however. It'd probably be insane and make a lot of people sick... but maybe it's out there?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
My propensity for doing mushrooms and other things on mushrooms leads me to believe I'll waste way too much of my life if I go and get some VR... but it might be worth it... 🤔
Roaming NMS planets would be worth it alone, but I'm sure I'd just suffocate and poison myself all the time and get frustrated with it.
Nah you just need to find the right planet.

One thing people don't realize is that building is a big part of the game. And you can build.....a wide variety of things. On yr own planet that you found. For hours. Cruise around in yr spaceship. Go up to your orbital space station. Teleport back to your house to take your rover out for a spin on the badass half pipe you terraformed.

Invite people who have the game on the same system to hang out.

Etc.

Like if you want to build an alien atlantis, you can.

beluga

beluga

Nah you just need to find the right planet.

One thing people don't realize is that building is a big part of the game. And you can build.....a wide variety of things. On yr own planet that you found. For hours. Cruise around in yr spaceship. Go up to your orbital space station. Teleport back to your house to take your rover out for a spin on the badass half pipe you terraformed.

Invite people who have the game on the same system to hang out.

Etc.

Like if you want to build an alien atlantis, you can.
I'm a little ashamed to admit this, but my desktop situation right now is... Monitor on my Desktop on the floor - folded up blanket that I kneel on for a 'seat' - PS4 on a tiny stool as my mousepad - keyboard in lap 😞
I'm just teasing myself with all this game talk...

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
All you guys have the PsVR... to bad. I have the oculus rift PC... how much they charge for the psVR

Lol edited my fucking retarded auto correct... I did not call you all poor!
Man i wish, If i had a decent gaming PC and the oculus I dont think id ever do anything other than play DCS and microsoft flight sim.

The VR bundle with the move controllers and a couple games was about $300 iirc.

beluga

beluga

Can't make this shit up...
DSC 1935

DSC 1937

You can even see the dust cleared from the PS4 where I've been mousing 🤣
On the plus side... I got a house... so the man cave can wait to be assembled.

Pondracer

Pondracer

I run the Oculus primarily for flight simulation. I have a full sim rig. It is amazing. This expansion of Warcraft was the first one I missed since Burning Crusade. I have slowed down some, but I game of an evening with a friend from work.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I run the Oculus primarily for flight simulation. I have a full sim rig. It is amazing. This expansion of Warcraft was the first one I missed since Burning Crusade. I have slowed down some, but I game of an evening with a friend from work.
Yeah my buddy has a full rig for IR racing, and flight Sims... he is into ir for well over 40k its absolutely crazy. Thats who gave me the oculus.

Pondracer

Pondracer

Yeah I got a friend that does the racing thing. He got so into it he actually went and got a license to race SCCA with a real team a few years ago. I mostly just play PUBG now with a friend.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah my buddy has a full rig for IR racing, and flight Sims... he is into ir for well over 40k its absolutely crazy. Thats who gave me the oculus.

you could build a race car and afford track time for that. Or take real flying lessons.

But i would buy a glider and be taken up by the local pilots out here. Gliding would be awesome!

Video games. Not so much. ;-)

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

you could build a race car and afford track tome for that. Or take real flying lessons.

But i would buy a glider and be taken up by the local pilots out here. Gliding would be awesome!

Video games. Not so much. ;-)
Or just buy a nice new car.... but thats his thing so idk I could not spend that but then again its not my thing bit ita something else to see and try I tell ya... absolutely nuts how insanely real it feels. Every little bump in the road it throws you around so hard it has 5 point seatbelts and a legit racing helmet... I'll get him to post a vid in the next few days and link it here.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Or just buy a nice new car.... but thats his thing so idk I could not spend that but then again its not my thing bit ita something else to see and try I tell ya... absolutely nuts how insanely real it feels. Every little bump in the road it throws you around so hard it has 5 point seatbelts and a legit racing helmet... I'll get him to post a vid in the next few days and link it here.

Neat. I used to work the new car shows but never got to try the nascar simulator that always was there.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Neat. I used to work the new car shows but never got to try the nascar simulator that always was there.
Yeah same kinda deal... he built it all and spent years doing it. Legit stuff not hack slap together. Custom made steering wheels and panels... I mean when I say this thing is insane for gaming I mean its over top... have never seen anything like it. Revs the engine and can watch his rye and coke shake across the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom