Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
amekins

amekins

I just made a giant jar of ghee infused with my trim and tbh I'm a little disappointed. I think it's a little weak but still has a ridiculous weed smell/flavor to it...yuk lol Pretty much impossible to hide and you can't bake with it over 250° right?

So far I've had it on toast haha...no bueno. 🍞🌱😝
View attachment 1073444View attachment 1073445
I bake my cookies at 350 F. The dough itself never really gets above 210 unless you burn them. And in caramels? Those are cooked, with oil, to 255 F. I suspect it was just too diluted.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I bake my cookies at 350 F. The dough itself never really gets above 210 unless you burn them. And in caramels? Those are cooked, with oil, to 255 F. I suspect it was just too diluted.
Yeah it was 35 g of trim to 13 oz of ghee. It wasn't the most sugary trim tbh, had a lot of those top taco leaves I fried in there which were basically crap lol...next time.

Vesti Bule

Vesti Bule

I wanna apologize to everyone reading that. I am mentally unstable right now. I am completely broke right now. I have no medicine right now.

My grandma my aunt my sister have all been trying to help me get into the VA. The best I get is they ship me pharmaceuticals or talk to someone over the phone.

I'm extremely frustrated at this whole situation. I applied for medical marijuana in my state and they denied me. I know 10 people who don't have a diagnosed condition that have been approved. The reason they denied me is because I applied to be a caregiver too, and they are trying to limit that, by dragging the process out.

This is my passion. Why is there a privilege to growing? It's corrupt. The way I see it the elites have been smoking the best dank known to man and profiting off of this the whole time. Now they are trying to limit the amount of people growing it in my state so they keep profiting as much as possible.

Why should I be limited to the number of plants I grow? First of all that doesn't even make since because there's no size limit or sqft limit.

Second I know too many damn people suffering who can't get their hands on quality medicine or medicine at all. I grew 2lbs my last harvest and gave too much away because now i'm here without money or weed.

I served 5 years for my country. After I got out I volunteered for 8 months doing disaster relief work for no pay. While basically homeless the last 2 years.

I've been suicidal most of my life. I finally see a way I can really make a difference. I can make it big with this. If I listened to people like you I would only get as far as people as you. I'm going to use my wealth to build schools and community centers. If anyone tries to stop me I will fucking kill them and then I will kill myself. Sorry not sorry bro. You're right it's not worth it and it's not what I want but i'm sick of getting shit on.

Also fuck hiding my garden. I have nothing to hide man.

Great day.

p.s. sorry aqua for bringing this into your thread. I was on page like 100 reading something that absolutely triggered me. and no meds/sleep + a bad day =
@unnerstall
I just made a giant jar of ghee infused with my trim and tbh I'm a little disappointed. I think it's a little weak but still has a ridiculous weed smell/flavor to it...yuk lol Pretty much impossible to hide and you can't bake with it over 250° right?

So far I've had it on toast haha...no bueno. 🍞🌱😝
View attachment 1073444View attachment 1073445
So... totally out of my depth in this sea of expertise here, but the last time I made oil I added some lemon zest, a couple of bay leaves, a few peppercorns, and just a tiny bit of cinnamon. I generally prefer savory over sweet (obviously) and the weedy flavor was not gone, but kind of recontextualized, if that make any sense.

It was olive oil, by the way, and was great as a finishing oil and made a really nice vinaigrette with some ACV, drizzle of honey, and whatever else I threw in (basil and/or oregano, probably). I actually don't mind the flavor of weedy oil, but I can see how sweeter profiles could be perceived as a little "sickeningly" sweet, but the palette seems to accommodate weediness differently in more savory or just vegetal flavor environments.

Thinking about it now, it would have been phenomenal as the oil component of hummus or a pesto, and I think the weed flavor might actually have contributed rather than detracted.

Hortulanus

Hortulanus

Yeah it was 35 g of trim to 13 oz of ghee. It wasn't the most sugary trim tbh, had a lot of those top taco leaves I fried in there which were basically crap lol...next time.
I think @amekins is right it’s just diluted.
if that trim was 8% you’d have ~13mg/tbsp And that’s with zero loss.
Check my math.

also matcha helps cover the weed taste I’ve noticed.
2C2B4925 61F4 4D9D 81F4 8AD33D7C1B58

amekins

amekins

@unnerstall

So... totally out of my depth in this sea of expertise here, but the last time I made oil I added some lemon zest, a couple of bay leaves, a few peppercorns, and just a tiny bit of cinnamon. I generally prefer savory over sweet (obviously) and the weedy flavor was not gone, but kind of recontextualized, if that make any sense.

It was olive oil, by the way, and was great as a finishing oil and made a really nice vinaigrette with some ACV, drizzle of honey, and whatever else I threw in (basil and/or oregano, probably). I actually don't mind the flavor of weedy oil, but I can see how sweeter profiles could be perceived as a little "sickeningly" sweet, but the palette seems to accommodate weediness differently in more savory or just vegetal flavor environments.

Thinking about it now, it would have been phenomenal as the oil component of hummus or a pesto, and I think the weed flavor might actually have contributed rather than detracted.
Absolutely.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'm late to the dance but I have a quick question;

if I use kief instead of bud, will that take the green Cannabis flavor out of the finished product?

I've used it before but I don't remember as it was a few years ago
-tia for any input

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

When I've gone to the hempfest here in Seattle, they have a tent for just this purpose. People get dehydrated, freak out, have an asthma attack, "can't breath" ect.. Reminds me of that cop that told on himself.

Cop steals pot, Calls 911, Can you "send rescue" "were dying", "I think were dead" "she's barely breathing" "we ate all the brownes"
Thus was me when I first made @sshz gunmies lol. #logoutandliedown

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I wanna apologize to everyone reading that. I am mentally unstable right now. I am completely broke right now. I have no medicine right now.

My grandma my aunt my sister have all been trying to help me get into the VA. The best I get is they ship me pharmaceuticals or talk to someone over the phone.

I'm extremely frustrated at this whole situation. I applied for medical marijuana in my state and they denied me. I know 10 people who don't have a diagnosed condition that have been approved. The reason they denied me is because I applied to be a caregiver too, and they are trying to limit that, by dragging the process out.

This is my passion. Why is there a privilege to growing? It's corrupt. The way I see it the elites have been smoking the best dank known to man and profiting off of this the whole time. Now they are trying to limit the amount of people growing it in my state so they keep profiting as much as possible.

Why should I be limited to the number of plants I grow? First of all that doesn't even make since because there's no size limit or sqft limit.

Second I know too many damn people suffering who can't get their hands on quality medicine or medicine at all. I grew 2lbs my last harvest and gave too much away because now i'm here without money or weed.

I served 5 years for my country. After I got out I volunteered for 8 months doing disaster relief work for no pay. While basically homeless the last 2 years.

I've been suicidal most of my life. I finally see a way I can really make a difference. I can make it big with this. If I listened to people like you I would only get as far as people as you. I'm going to use my wealth to build schools and community centers. If anyone tries to stop me I will fucking kill them and then I will kill myself. Sorry not sorry bro. You're right it's not worth it and it's not what I want but i'm sick of getting shit on.

Also fuck hiding my garden. I have nothing to hide man.

Great day.

p.s. sorry aqua for bringing this into your thread. I was on page like 100 reading something that absolutely triggered me. and no meds/sleep + a bad day =
No need to apologize bro.... we all need to vent sometimes. Just be careful what ya put on the interwebs... never know who's watching.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh stop already. I warned everyone before hand. Lol
I'm very much a learn the hard way kinda guy. Just look at this and my last thread as an example. I had fair warning but.... and here is how my mind works... if one is gonna get me blasted what will 2 do?

That and I have a bad habit of just popping shit in my mouth as I'm baking or cooking. It's a curse i don't even think about it. Cookie breaks... ooh quick eat it before someone sees a broken cookie, gummie not right.... nom nom nom.....lmao im not proud of it but is the life and times of Aqua Man. I always make sure I have a completely free night when making edibles as those are usually the night I end up a bit over my comfort level.

You would think I learn but apparently when it comes to edibles.... I have no such ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom