• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I've always wondered this. Other than just degradation over time, is there substantial variability in quality of mushrooms? I've tried some that were potent and some that weren't but I think it was just because of their age.

Fudge

Fudge

I've tried to read through it a few times but I don't understand any of the terminology anybody is using. It's like a new language for me.
Yeah I get that, I ignore a lot of what I don't catch the 1st time, then try and pick bits off at a time and find out. The 1st read was like, get the popcorn, 2nd time I sat with Google for hours trying to make sense of things, lots and lots on you tube and Instagram too if you're more a visual/hands on learner.
3 weeks in a classroom does nothing for some, who can then pick a job up in a day shadowing someone who knows it.
Others can know the lot on paper and then couldn't complete a task practically if they're life depended on it.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Yeah I get that, I ignore a lot of what I don't catch the 1st time, then try and pick bits off at a time and find out. The 1st read was like, get the popcorn, 2nd time I sat with Google for hours trying to make sense of things, lots and lots on you tube and Instagram too if you're more a visual/hands on learner.
3 weeks in a classroom does nothing for some, who can then pick a job up in a day shadowing someone who knows it.
Others can know the lot on paper and then couldn't complete a task practically if they're life depended on it.
I actually tried to grow some a few years ago after doing a week of research. I injected the spores into my jar and.... nothing. Never tried again. Now when I look at what people are doing it seems so much more complicated than I thought.

Fudge

Fudge

Only until you understand it 😁 but yeah right now imy lost
I'll be off the edibles for a week while I get my nerd on again and brush up.
I actually tried to grow some a few years ago after doing a week of research. I injected the spores into my jar and.... nothing. Never tried again. Now when I look at what people are doing it seems so much more complicated than I thought.
I think 99% of it is to be clean and sterile. And don't miss a step. The steps on the mushroom thread are shit hot as far as going into detail, I'll follow along exactly and hope to learn more as I go. Not sure where you're located but you can buy ready to go mono tub kits online that take most of the technical shit out. I'll try digbdome bits up for you. I've gut kids and we're in full marvel cinema mode so not sure if it will be tonight mate.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
I'll be off the edibles for a week while I get my nerd on again and brush up.

I think 99% of it is to be clean and sterile. And don't miss a step. The steps on the mushroom thread are shit hot as far as going into detail, I'll follow along exactly and hope to learn more as I go. Not sure where you're located but you can buy ready to go mono tub kits online that take most of the technical shit out. I'll try digbdome bits up for you. I've gut kids and we're in full marvel cinema mode so not sure if it will be tonight mate.
I built this bad ass tub for it with built in gloves, holes with that stuffing stuff... I actually think I might still have it. I think the spores I got was just a syringe full of water. I should try again.

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

So are different types of mushrooms much more finicky to grow, There is a mushroom farm not that far from me, button mushrooms. but they sell their used soil, every now and then I get some put it in the garden and mushroom every where lol.

Fudge

Fudge

As we got onto the subject of small roots/pots. Pic of my poly potsthe one on the right is 2.8l the ones on the left are 4l and going to be the size I use from now on (thought I ordered 3.8/1gal last time)

20210127 124117

The saying is true "good things come in small packages"

Speaking of small packages. 1 just arrived through my door.

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

These are weaker. 1oz or just over into 1 cup of oil that will make 300 gummies at about 15mg each.

$600 for an oz and 20 min of work but I give a lot away. Thats the reason I started making them to help friends and family. Some friends just wanted more for thier friends so I charge a minimal price and it works out well for everyone
wtf 600 for an oz of what exactly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom