Archive Seeds' Codeblue And Rudeboi

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

I figured better late than never to start a thread for my first rip of these babies. I chose these 2 because everything else I wanted from archive was sold out. Nevertheless I was stoked about the catpiss x face off as well as the irene og x face off. Both are advertised as being above average yielders which never hurts.
I couldn't find a bad thing about thadocta or archive. Not to mention all the awesome testimony of archive gear.
Ordered seeds from seedsman. Showed up on time in breeders packaging along w my freebies.

I started 6 seeds of each on 2/8. By way of direct sowing them into soiless mix. All of which germinated and are currently vegging under T5 fluorescent lights and have been topped twice. All of the seedling are in excellent health Plants are starting to show sex though I haven't yet been able to positively identify their sex. As of now they are in 1 1/2gal pots and are an average height of 13 " with jurassic size 9" fan leaves on the rudeboi!
the plants are for the most part very uniform w no definitive phenome variations that I have been able to identify. There are 1 or 2 plants of each kind that are shorter and bushier than the rest but those are also the ones that sprouted a day or so later than the rest.
My plan though subject to change is to grow out all the females so I can take clones and test each one to find that special lady. As well as to collect male pollen from each flavor so I can breed my old g13 cut w the new archive gear. (Just for fun!). Me breeding plants is like a kid making a G.I. Joe and a Barbie fuck.(I don't know what I'm doin) I would appreciate any advice comments and criticisms. Anyone w some experience with these? How do I choose the right male? (Thats what she said)
WE NEED A DOCTA HERE STAT! Pics on the way.

KarmaKingz

KarmaKingz

Like where your headed here. Can't go wrong with that g13, I've seen some amazing stuff using that g13. I'll stick around and see what you cook up. And archive is pretty consistent with the dank, or so I hear.
Cheers

G gnome

G gnome

RB1
RB2a
RB2b
RB3
RB4
RB5
RB5
RB6a
RB6b
CB1
CB2
CB3
CB4
CB5
CB6

G gnome

G gnome

If that g13 has a shortcoming i would say the smell could be stronger thats why I wanna cross it to the codeblue.
It isnt until you break up a bud that the smell explodes in your face. Iwould describe the odor as a floral funk. It yields well imo the last rip i harvested was 6.5lbs off of 3k watts. 10wks to finish in soiless.

KarmaKingz

KarmaKingz

If that g13 has a shortcoming i would say the smell could be stronger thats why I wanna cross it to the codeblue.
It isnt until you break up a bud that the smell explodes in your face. Iwould describe the odor as a floral funk. It yields well imo the last rip i harvested was 6.5lbs off of 3k watts. 10wks to finish in soiless.

Right on... That's a groovy number off 3k. I know a few buddies running that g13, I belive bodhis not totally sure but they seem to love that plant hella. I'm gonna kick my feet up, I brung my own chair. Im also soiless (coco). Do work homie, do work.
Cheers

KarmaKingz

KarmaKingz

I got a wormfarm 360 best $80 i ever spent. I compost all my kitchen scraps and all my fan leaves. I call it cannibal cannabis!

I'm looking into getting similar. But I'm so hooked on coco, but I've been breaking down the knowledge on going coco/organic. It's possible, just have to get the correct recipie for it. How you like that tea your using?
Cheers

G gnome

G gnome

Karmakingz Idont really have a recipe per se. I harvest about 1 u.s. gal of verma compost put it in a ladies stocking add 1tbs per gal of water of molasses. Sea weed and thrive alive. Then brew for 48hrs. Add to my nutrient solution 3 or 5 to 1. Im not organic. I use flora series by g.h. I mainly use compost for its microbs.

KarmaKingz

KarmaKingz

Karmakingz Idont really have a recipe per se. I harvest about 1 u.s. gal of verma compost put it in a ladies stocking add 1tbs per gal of water of molasses. Sea weed and thrive alive. Then brew for 48hrs. Add to my nutrient solution 3 or 5 to 1. Im not organic. I use flora series by g.h. I mainly use compost for its microbs.

Right on, me neither. I use vegnbloom HD with a few other goodies. Easy peasy and smooth and easy. Can't beat the simple fact of things. K.i.s.s. right? I'll be following a lot more often I've been offline for a taste.
Cheers

Latest posts

Top Bottom