Archive Seeds' Codeblue And Rudeboi

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Ok thanks one more sorry should have put it in with the other Q. What node?

G gnome

G gnome

4th node
As far as phenos
All very different in both the rb and cb. There isn't 2 alike.
Cb#5 grows as far as structure grows real viney and stretchy ( ya know the kinda mother plants that are a total pain in the ass). Buds arent as resinous as id like stinks to high hell tho? And the flowers aren't dense enough.
Cb#2 is opposite end of the spectrum .
Shorter bushier more solid buds.

I dont care for the only salvagable rb pheno. Foxtailing on me bad but has a lemon kerosene smell that is very strong

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Hmm interesting no two alike!?¿¡ Would this not mean it is unstable and still need a cross brack? I think I would have gone with the shorty too but u said opposite of eachother did that include stank u didn't say, if so then would not a fem cross between the two be like primo???? I think so but what say you? Or anyone else who knows her personally!

G gnome

G gnome

Unstable how bout untested
Hmm interesting no two alike!?¿¡ Would this not mean it is unstable and still need a cross brack? I think I would have gone with the shorty too but u said opposite of eachother did that include stank u didn't say, if so then would not a fem cross between the two be like primo???? I think so but what say you? Or anyone else who knows her personally!

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Unstable how bout untested
Ah sorry then I must have miss read something back there was sure that was what you were doing.... you were telling someone about testing and how irmts BS if ur not all the same. Miss took it for you saying that was what you were doing for these two strains.

G gnome

G gnome

Ah sorry then I must have miss read something back there was sure that was what you were doing.... you were telling someone about testing and how irmts BS if ur not all the same. Miss took it for you saying that was what you were doing for these two strains.
Im sorry bro but idk what ur sayin

keiksweat

keiksweat

WowYou got some nice stuff going on ggnome.well nice room.i was just checking out beginning of the thread.top work mate.

G gnome

G gnome

Codeblue #2@ lights out

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Mmmm that codeblue is a sassy looking lady G nice work brotha

stutter

stutter

Gnome you saved me a few dollars. Was going to grab some rudeboi but i think i might skip it now. Very helpful thread.
I would have risked a few hermies if the dankness of it was enough but by the sounds of it even that failed to impress

Top Bottom