Archive Seeds' Codeblue And Rudeboi

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

Interesting side note :
Rude boy #3 has 2 stems coming from 1 node
not to mention the siamese twin looking leaf under it.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Great work bro, incredible yields. Your pots seem small 2 me, did you say they're 1n 1/2 gl? Probably had 2 water more than once a day... idk man, i grow in CoCo and i go full term n 3gl containers. But it seems you have things pretty dialed in man. Whatever it is that yer doin, keep on doin just that. Much Respect bro.

G gnome

G gnome

Plants are in 1 1/2 gal yes. Humidity in veg is 55% 73deg f. I hand water about every other day.(as needed ) They are being transplanted tomorrow. I also use 3 gal pots for flower. Currently they are only about 16" on average. 1 1/2 gal is about par as far as I'm concerned.

waayne

waayne

@G gnome Looking good man!
Those should both be fire,I have some Rude Boi's and Code Blue in the fridge,looking forward to seeing yours in flower!

I usually observe that flipped leaf phenomena after giving ACT,or after a transplant...
Though I have no idea what it's about......

Irene does have some quirky structural and growth habits.....

I'll post a current pic of a Irene that's flowering now,in the frostiest plant thread,I don't want to clutter your thread, I'll tag you when I do.....

S

steelcanaries

me too please Waayne....would love to see some of Irene's quirks...good point about the flipped leaf...didnt think about that...Im gonna keep an eye out after I give a tea or transplant...thx for the tip...

G gnome

G gnome

@G gnome Looking good man!
Those should both be fire,I have some Rude Boi's and Code Blue in the fridge,looking forward to seeing yours in flower!

I usually observe that flipped leaf phenomena after giving ACT,or after a transplant...
Though I have no idea what it's about......

Irene does have some quirky structural and growth habits.....

I'll post a current pic of a Irene that's flowering now,in the frostiest plant thread,I don't want to clutter your thread, I'll tag you when I do.....

ooooo. Thats just the content I would love to see on this thread. I am particularly interested in the different phenomes , the structure and the yield. Do you find the irene to be economical what kind of #s do you see? How does it handle the nutes?

waayne

waayne

Irene is vigorous and will branch heavily if given some room....
It is not as dense as say TK,so it yields good ,but I have better yielders (White Strawberry Cough) for example.....I love the buzz ,but find her to be a bit mild terpene wise,this is my personal opinion...lol
Some folks like the terp profile just fine,I think it makes way better hybrids,and they tend to be nicer than the pure cut,to be honest....
I consistently pull about 17-20 oz's off a 5 foot x 5 foot Irene tree

I'll search for some pics today that show her structure better,and post them later on...
Here's a pic of a Irene leaf
IMG 8842

EDIT:Irene eats moderately in veg for me,but her appetite definitely goes way up during flower,she likes plenty of water as well

Top Bottom