Archive Seeds

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mr roboto

mr roboto

a few different looking Golden tickets ready to take cuts. Chillin in 3 gallons of soil
Mrd

Pimp T

Pimp T

Here is a Rudeboi OG (Irene Kush x Face off BX1) Popped only 2 beans and this was the girl.... She looks to be on the Irene side of the family... I'll give this one another run and get her dialed but so far i'm diggin this pheno even from a super small selection.. Also took down a small tester of Hellraiser OG and definitely feeling that one as well. Archive is coming with heat, Big up to @ThaDocta1 for releasing some solid lines....
Also got some Sour d x Faceoff & Racefuel veggin, can't wait to see what I find in those...
View attachment 460241
View attachment 460242
View attachment 460246
View attachment 460243
That Rude Boi Def Looks Nice. Where Did You Find The Sour x Faceoffs?

slausongardens

slausongardens

whats the ole betsy cut??? they have so many different options ima have to do some research to find out whats what. seems like every one is fire!

and does anyone know what the memory loss is?

it seems like for the past 7 years if any seed junky had one wish it would be to have access to obsol33t beans haha looks like our wish has came true.

S

steelcanaries

what head band did doc cross to memory loss? was it Schrooomys Original Diesel? and if so, is the lineage on that cut the same as the Daywrecker (91chem x mss x nl) or is it something else.....was kinda hoping for a 707 headband x, i think the real 707 is one of the cuts Ive been hunting down for almost ten years lol...glad u picked up some caspar....that would have been my choice and waaynes pic post would solidify my decision for sure....thats near perfection right there.....its so high on the top shelf, i can barely reach it lol respect....legendary status

waayne

waayne

whats the ole betsy cut??? they have so many different options ima have to do some research to find out whats what. seems like every one is fire!

and does anyone know what the memory loss is?

it seems like for the past 7 years if any seed junky had one wish it would be to have access to obsol33t beans haha looks like our wish has came true.
@slausonsgardens I just looked at the Archive Seed Bank strain list and it shows the Memory Loss is Amnesia Haze x Face Off BX1
I agree man, Obs is definitely bringing the Fire! And so are a few others now......

@steelcanaries good luck with your search for the 707, I can relate......;)
I think a lot of growers are gonna find some real nice phenos in the Casper OG
And from the looks of pics from @dieseldawg2480 @rawman and @UNITEDGROOVES several of the other Archive strains are producing some really nice keeper phenos

Congrats on finding those phenos @UNITEDGROOVES beautiful work man,those phenos all look delicious.
Happy harvest!

@mr roboto looking good man,your pic has me itching to pop my Golden Tickets now:)

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

you can look on Archive Seedbank website for places to grab his gear...... @Pimp T

S

steelcanaries

can you order franchise and archive from tlc online or phone? or only walk in patients??

S

steelcanaries

got two packs of the Alien Irene by Franchise from SHN...Irene Og x Aliendog fems...just cracked two....should be some uber fire...

also....just pulled the trigger on a pack of sour diesel x memory loss and headband x memory loss.....diesel, haze, and og oh my! sour kush haze anyone?? geez these are going to be fire...woulda snatched up the Chemdog 91 x memory loss too but still have some Hazmat OGs to crack first....just saw an epic pic of Hazmat today on IG....another Archive killer....

Doc....is the headband you used in the memory loss hybrids, the same cut as the Schrooomy420 original diesel?
whats the lineage???

S

steelcanaries

anyone find any super tasty phenos in the Walkers Sours ?? been eyeing that one too...sounds tasty as hell..

straydogOG

straydogOG

Does anyone know if the face off og has ever been tested? I`d love to see what kind of #`s it has... I`ve looked ...thanks in advance...Peace

BSSF

sd

Top Bottom