Are fem seeds and auto seeds the reason the weed market it watered down with good smelling and looking WEAK weed?

• Thread starter Edubz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rDWCNoob

rDWCNoob

Interesting article.
I'm a little late to this thread but that article linked, damn I'd never heard this before. So my question is, what are these original untouched strains that haven't been fucked with by GW/Hortifem?

rDWCNoob

rDWCNoob

Not a botanist, only play one on the net. I have no clue the terms of auto, or fem. So the question would be, how do I count the leaf pattern? How do I watch it grow?
Ruderalis - 5 leaf count. This can be shown more at the bottom branches of the growth. It will show what is dominate by exposing it's main strain sort of.
Indica - 7 leaf count. This is where I saw one 7 (leaf) out of a ruderalis, siting low, w/big fat leafs showing who was dominate.
Sativa - 9 leaf count. Here is where you can see how it grows as a ruderalis, mimics the dominate growth of sativa, with branch growth gap from bud to bud.

Ruderalis - This is medial dispensary growth. Has either indi or sav choices in THC or CBD. More for the CBD use on the medial side.
Indica - This is for the couch potato, ah nice and relaxed...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Sativa - This is roll another one, I can drive all night.

Ruderalis - Can grow both strains showing the seeds from the same mother plant.
Indica - Grows like a punk. Tight crop up and down its main branch.
Sativa - Grows on it main branch with no growth, in between its bud dear roll.

I don't grow, it grows on it's own... on it's 3rd generation. Not to get stoned, bud for the pain of it. Have a medial license. So chronic in smoke, I can say the store bought is almost equal to the ruderalis I grow. I can smoke both, get zero effect. Then getting down to a certain level with the home grown, or fill up my container again, I take a hit of homie, it creeps up, gets me way to whack out there I don't want to go, blow it out and keep breathing for air just to get down from it. Instantly back to normal.

The good stuff - where you crush a piece of paper, throw it in the trash, sit down on the porcelain throne, stare into that now expanded paper, exposing animals, devil and clown faces, where do I find thatshit?
Whoa, youre way off on a lot of stuff. Ruderalis is the landrace(natural) variant from cold climates that auto flowers on its own, regardless of light cycle. It'll flower on 24hrs light, but contains little if any THC.

Sativa is the tropical variant. Tall plants, long flowering times, photo period and known for a powerful heady high.

Indica is the temperate climate variant. It's shorter, more bushy, has a shorter flowering period, also photoperiod (needs at least 10hrs uninterupted darkness to flower)and known for body high/couch lock.

However hybrid breeding has produced mixtures of all 3. Those crossed with Ruderalis retain their auto flowering while also keeping relatively high thc/cbd content. There are also sativa dominant and indica dominant strains that have mixtures of characteristics from both variants. I wouldn't trust either for driving unless you know the specific strain.

A pure ruderalis or pure sativa or indica doesn't exist these days, they're all hybrids of some sort that lean one way or another.

An auto is just a high thc hybrid of a ruderalis and either a sativa or indica. The only real way to tell isn't petal count on the leaves, but simply the way it flowers. Outdoors all variants will flower, but an auto starts flowering almost as soon as its rooted, where sativa and indica don't start flowering till the nights get longer later in the year.

Fems are just feminized seeds that produce no male plants because the pollen comes from a female that's been chemically induced to produce male sex organs and pollen. But because its actually a female plant, there is no male chromosome in the pollen. So you've got all female pollen used to pollinate another female plant, it's offspring can only be female seeds. We call those seeds and plants fems.

Sorry if I missed part of the thread or anything, I was just scrolling through and this post made me do a double take lol.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

You have any recommendations for strains or breeders to look at for CBD? Had a friend grow some Harlequin and it was amazing. Super clean and clear high that left you relaxed but functioning. Sadly homeboy has no idea where he got the seed from and didn't take any clones.
Cbd does not have psychoactive effects on its own.

R

ritoMox

I'm a little late to this thread but that article linked, damn I'd never heard this before. So my question is, what are these original untouched strains that haven't been fucked with by GW/Hortifem?
Just undo their touch!✌️

rDWCNoob

rDWCNoob

Just undo their touch!✌️
Interesting, but that first link and vid on the website has a very new agey conspiracy theory vibe to it. I was able to find some academic information on the effects of electric fields on plants, but nothing so definitive as described in the link. It all seems too good to be true. You mean to tell me I can stick a plasma ball in the middle of my crop and get bigger plants that revert back to their primeval forms and genes, including long lost pest resistance and no need for pesticides, which would cripple the chemcical industry so theyve been hiding it from us and the information on it, conveniently can only be gleaned from books written in languages we dont speak that they have so happily translated for us? Yeaaaahhhh, ok. I could be wrong and Ill have to dig into this some more, but on the face of it, it just sounds like the same song and dance you hear on youtube ads that lead to scam sites.

Latest posts

Top Bottom