Are these babies done for 😭

• Thread starter newbiegrowertas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

newbiegrowertas

So on March 25th I had started germinating around 16 seeds that I had been collecting throughout 5 years of smoking and getting lucky. I started off great with a humidity dome from home depot with the peat pellets. I ended up germinating 14 of the 16 seeds in a napkin. I didn't expect this to happen, had I known I had so many good seeds, I would have taken it slow and grown one or two at a time to learn. Well after they all sprouted I started turbo digesting cannabis information on growing and collecting things I would need. My first mistake was not removing the humidity dome quick enough on my plants, because of this I learned what root rot is and why it happened and it wil NEVER happen again. 5 straight up bent and dried up over a night and the others besides maybe 4 or 5 all had signs of root rot, so I grabbed my h202 and gave them a dose saving the ones I could. Over the course of these last two weeks I kept collecting things i need for tranplanting and having a successful outdoor grow. Most of the plants died or had roots that did not continue to develop after the root rot. Besides these three beauties. However this morning I decided to add 5-1-1 fish fertilizer with osmosis water, I added 1 tablespoon of it accidently cuz I did math wrong for a 16 ounce spray bottle, when it should have been 2.0-2.5 ml instead of the 5ml I mixed in with it. I am aware what happened to my plants is most likely nutrient burn and it will NEVER happen again. I just want to know if these are gonna survive or not. They were left in the sun in the same spot that they have been being put out everyday, I left the house for 5 hours and when I came back they looked like they do now. Did the sun also play a part in drying them up? It was the first hot day here in Cali officially. My new obsession is being the best grower I can possibly be and NEVER make a mistake again, have been up a couple nights here and there obsessing with cannabis knowledge and youtube videos on grows and techniques. You will see great things from me yet. -tasDaBest

Are these babies done for
Are these babies done for 2
Are these babies done for 3
Are these babies done for 4
Are these babies done for 5
Are these babies done for 6
Are these babies done for 7
Are these babies done for 8
Are these babies done for 9
Are these babies done for 10
N

newbiegrowertas

looks like mold to me might be best to just start over and next time wait about 2 weeks before i feed them nutes
Would mold develop that quickly? This morning they were fine,when I came back a only a couple hours after feeding they looked like that. dirt wasnt watered for two days before today

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

well bro i do not really know how long it would take mold to form but on the 2,3,4th pics those looks like it has mild on it
do the plants look like they have a white powder on it ?

figolus

figolus

@budsofgeorgia ...possible the fish fert, burned the plants, i think that

"However this morning I decided to add 5-1-1 fish fertilizer with osmosis water, I added 1 tablespoon of it accidently cuz I did math wrong for a 16 ounce spray bottle, when it should have been 2.0-2.5 ml instead of the 5ml I mixed in with it. I am aware what happened to my plants is most likely nutrient burn and it will NEVER happen again."

Using spray only when light off and never put plant After spray under th Sun

Last edited:
N

newbiegrowertas

@budsofgeorgia ...possible the fish fert, burned the plants, i think that

"However this morning I decided to add 5-1-1 fish fertilizer with osmosis water, I added 1 tablespoon of it accidently cuz I did math wrong for a 16 ounce spray bottle, when it should have been 2.0-2.5 ml instead of the 5ml I mixed in with it. I am aware what happened to my plants is most likely nutrient burn and it will NEVER happen again."

Using spray only when light off and never put plant After spray under th Sun
Never put plant after spray under sun got it

N

newbiegrowertas

well bro i do not really know how long it would take mold to form but on the 2,3,4th pics those looks like it has mild on it
do the plants look like they have a white powder on it ?
I thought it was mold as well but when I looked at them under a jewelers lense I leaned towards them being trichomes? They literally looked like trichomes( some hairy and some sugar looking ones) and found something online how cannabis develops hairy trichomes for pest control. So idk lmao

figolus

figolus

was my fuck up i reused soil that was already a little hot and then i amended it at least that is what i think happened
Damn , I take note to be careful when I reuse my potting soil, rinse it well before.

Sometimes I don't rinse it with water or with enzymes after the cut, since I rinse my plants well and I check that the ec is the same as the water I use.

thanks

Last edited:
Mothman

Mothman

I added 1 tablespoon of it accidently cuz I did math wrong for a 16 ounce spray bottle, when it should have been 2.0-2.5 ml instead of the 5ml I mixed in
Your math (or maybe conversion) is still wrong. A Tablespoon is 15 ml, a teaspoon is 5 ml. Pretty clear it was overdosed, just unclear to what degree.
EDIT: I’ve decided that most of my growing errors occur when I’m smoking. Especially with conversions!

Last edited:
N

newbiegrowertas

Your math (or maybe conversion) is still wrong. A Tablespoon is 15 ml, a teaspoon is 5 ml. Pretty clear it was overdosed, just unclear to what degree.
EDIT: I’ve decided that most of my growing errors occur when I’m smoking. Especially with conversions!
I meant teaspoon lmao I did not use a tablespoon I used a 5ml medicine syringe.... and now that I think of it....this might have been the case....I woke and boke then went to water/nutes them 😅

Last edited:
figolus

figolus

I just repeated what newbiegrowerta wrote, to confirm his overdose.

or maybe it wasn't addressed to me and i am sorry

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
So on March 25th I had started germinating around 16 seeds that I had been collecting throughout 5 years of smoking and getting lucky. I started off great with a humidity dome from home depot with the peat pellets. I ended up germinating 14 of the 16 seeds in a napkin. I didn't expect this to happen, had I known I had so many good seeds, I would have taken it slow and grown one or two at a time to learn. Well after they all sprouted I started turbo digesting cannabis information on growing and collecting things I would need. My first mistake was not removing the humidity dome quick enough on my plants, because of this I learned what root rot is and why it happened and it wil NEVER happen again. 5 straight up bent and dried up over a night and the others besides maybe 4 or 5 all had signs of root rot, so I grabbed my h202 and gave them a dose saving the ones I could. Over the course of these last two weeks I kept collecting things i need for tranplanting and having a successful outdoor grow. Most of the plants died or had roots that did not continue to develop after the root rot. Besides these three beauties. However this morning I decided to add 5-1-1 fish fertilizer with osmosis water, I added 1 tablespoon of it accidently cuz I did math wrong for a 16 ounce spray bottle, when it should have been 2.0-2.5 ml instead of the 5ml I mixed in with it. I am aware what happened to my plants is most likely nutrient burn and it will NEVER happen again. I just want to know if these are gonna survive or not. They were left in the sun in the same spot that they have been being put out everyday, I left the house for 5 hours and when I came back they looked like they do now. Did the sun also play a part in drying them up? It was the first hot day here in Cali officially. My new obsession is being the best grower I can possibly be and NEVER make a mistake again, have been up a couple nights here and there obsessing with cannabis knowledge and youtube videos on grows and techniques. You will see great things from me yet. -tasDaBest
Simple really don’t feed seedlings 🌱

Yeah I can see what looks like mold also on certain pics

Would watered down peroxide help you think et all
Am sure it would do no harm to wash the leaves with a water & peroxide mix but I haven’t really woke up yet and can’t remember the ratio of peroxide to water

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Am sure it would do no harm to wash the leaves with a water & peroxide mix but I haven’t really woke up yet and can’t remember the ratio of peroxide to water
Probably a weak solution no stronger than 4 parts water to 1 part 3% H2O2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom