Are these Ready to flip ?

• Thread starter benjones
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

benjones

@Fromunda506 thank you my friend for replying. It’s going to take a few cycles before I can converse with you in a way that I know what you and I am talking about . Absolutely no offence to you but it’s a pure degradation of my ability to understand what’s going on . When you say bump up K and P , given my nutrients I provide already,should I do that and if so how do I do that

B

benjones

25% runoff is not out of line. That’s about where I run mine and it keeps salt buildup to an absolute minimum. If you’re consistently getting a lower EC in your runoff and a higher ph, they are telling you they can take more. At this stage of flowering, I’m guessing they are eating through the p and k you are giving them and looking for a bit more. They will be fine doing exactly what you’re doing, but if you want to work on fine-tuning them, I would bump up their p and k (especially k) just a bit. Cheers
I so appreciate your response

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

I just mean to increase your flowering nutrients (phosphorus and potassium) by a bit. If your nutrients have a separate bloom nutrient, I would add a little bit more. I recall that you had some potassium phosphate. If you don’t have separate bloom nutrients, I would add a little of that in your next couple feeds and see how they respond. Nothing major. They are happy, no need to agitate them with major changes. Just a bit more fuel for the hungrier part of flowering. Definitely no stress tho.

B

benjones

I just mean to increase your flowering nutrients (phosphorus and potassium) by a bit. If your nutrients have a separate bloom nutrient, I would add a little bit more. I recall that you had some potassium phosphate. If you don’t have separate bloom nutrients, I would add a little of that in your next couple feeds and see how they respond. Nothing major. They are happy, no need to agitate them with major changes. Just a bit more fuel for the hungrier part of flowering. Definitely no stress tho.
Thank you @Fromunda506 . what would be an acceptable dose of potassium phosphate ?

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Thank you @Fromunda506 . what would be an acceptable dose of potassium phosphate ?
I don’t use that particular product, but It is the primary ingredient in many bloom boosters. I would add enough to increase your feed strength by .1 EC and see if that gets you there. Her runoff will tell you if more is desirable. Again, I would do nothing dramatic. Your plants are healthy. These are minor adjustments to fine tune your feeding regimen and get the best out of them that your setup will produce.

B

benjones

I don’t use that particular product, but It is the primary ingredient in many bloom boosters. I would add enough to increase your feed strength by .1 EC and see if that gets you there. Her runoff will tell you if more is desirable. Again, I would do nothing dramatic. Your plants are healthy. These are minor adjustments to fine tune your feeding regimen and get the best out of them that your setup will produce.
thanks @Fromunda506

B

benjones

evening @Aqua Man @chemistry @Madmax @Goodshit97 @SSgrower and @ninjadip @Moshmen @Observationist @Lockebox @Fromunda506

i am coming up to the end of week 5 of flowering. my feeding programme is as follows :

tap water 0.2
cal mag 0.1 - 0.2
mega crop a and b 1.0 - 1.1
epsom salts 0.1/0.2
potassium phosphate 0.1 ( just added on monday , might stop for the last few weeks )
fulvic acid 1ml liter
1.6 EC altogether

i have lowered the temps to 21c/22c , RH is at about 38-43

about 80% of the plants have tip burn , could be a deficiency or over fed , i am unsure and would appreciate some advice on this .

all the plants are in fabric pots ( 5 gallon ) except for one of them . the plant that is in a plastic pot ( about 3.5 gallons ) has some light coloured spots . would anyone know what it is. i am guessing it has something to do with the pot, possible under watered or something .

finally guys, when i bought the seeds ( LSD strain ) it said they take 8 weeks , do you guys think they might go a bit longer as not many of them have orange hairs , some do .

🙏

CC871D02 9ECE 49C0 B082 3EE06B84904F
E152E8AC 1E03 4D33 832D D347F3AD8384
57BE5F32 AFD9 4CF4 A1D0 8168B8102649
44579502 C5B5 48E2 B543 25CB3E43AE9D
BDFA413E FD91 4609 ACC2 2617A7A60170
EEC5AACF 79DA 42BA 8F6A 2BBD7DB89DEC
62314F54 37E5 4C96 AE8C B4381A9E0D36
BEBA4163 2D19 495E 82AA B306E5FF0811
6900B638 BBB3 48B6 A3AA 519EA876F7F9
B

benjones

evening @Aqua Man @chemistry @Madmax @Goodshit97 @SSgrower and @ninjadip @Moshmen @Observationist @Lockebox @Fromunda506

the end of week 6 is nearing . i am on thesame feeding schedule as above .

some plants seem to be more advanced than others, as they have more orange hairs and some are still all white. would someone kindly be able to tell me what sign i should be looking for as to when to reduce nutrients for the last 10 days or so . these plants are suppose to have a flowering period of 7-8 weeks abut it looks to me like some will go longer .

thanks to anyone taking a look

B

benjones

Looking good dude! I wouldnt worry about tapering off yet. You still have probably 2-3 weeks yet, maybe more.
thanks mate.
yeah i can definitely see that some are far more advanced than others .
do you think i should keep EC at 1.6 like i have been through out the grow ?
also , when tapering off, how does it work , as i feed every 2 days, do i go straight down to 0.6 or do i get to 0.6 gradually ?

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

In my experience, nothing really gets ripe in 7-8 weeks of 12-12. Some folks count days of “flowering” as days from first flowers pushing out pistils. I know people who use a few different metrics. I generally plan for at least 9 weeks of 12-12 lighting for most strains to actually ripen. Many will want longer. Each strain varies and each plant can vary a lot even of the same strain. Your ladies are looking sexy dude (rips on bong). Cheers

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

thanks mate.
yeah i can definitely see that some are far more advanced than others .
do you think i should keep EC at 1.6 like i have been through out the grow ?
also , when tapering off, how does it work , as i feed every 2 days, do i go straight down to 0.6 or do i get to 0.6 gradually ?
I usually just give plain tap water last 7 to 10 days. But i dont like mixing stuff, and i find it to be a waste of nutrients too. Switching to gaia green for my next run, think im really gonna enjoy that.

B

benjones

@chemistry @Fromunda506 @Goodshit97
thank you very much .

you know when you look at the ladies everyday , it can be pretty easy to stop seeing the progression and star tto think something might not be right . i do have some issues with humidity , tip burn etc , but your comments have given me a nice boost . thank you very much

Top Bottom