Are You Down With Cwb.......... You Know Me...... 5 Crackers In The Car, You Crazy! !!

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

I remember them..I played the baseball game.. I had to play it at sears, or Montgomery ward.. My dad wouldn't buy me one... lol
I didnt get till way later an only cause my mom did hair... So she did some perms for a family an that was payment. Ha ha ha i love the 80's

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I'd look at how much co2 you could cram in an "x"of water first as I doubt it would be enough to do anything? Would go flat pretty fast. Probably work as well just putting a bucket in there why risk a Huey.
Thats why i will be making Wine in my grow room in a couple months. Wine making produces CO2 4-5 weeks.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thats why i will be making Wine in my grow room in a couple months. Wine making produces CO2 4-5 weeks.
I might have to watch that when you do it.... I'm interested in seeing that.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just yeast sugar and water to make a small co2 generator huh

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I might have to watch that when you do it.... I'm interested in seeing that.

What i will be making is inmate brew. The EASIEST way on earth.

Get a gallon jug of Fruit juicd. Remove 3 - 3 1/2 cups. Add two cups cane sugar put the lid on the jug and shake till tge sugar dissolves.

Next in a blender add 1/2 cup raisins 2 tablespoons sugar and enough water to cover and Grind to a puree.

Put on the stove and heat until tge Temperature is 100-120 degrees.

Remove from heat and abd allow the temp to cool to 85-90 degrees Fahrenheit. Add the yeast and wait till the yeast starts working

I ALWAYS use real Wine yeast but bread yeast will work.

After you smell yeast Add the mixture to the sugar and Juice. Put the lid on abd then back tge lid 1 turn. This will allow the pressure of the CO2 to escape and keep contaminates out. Allow to sit for 3 weeks. 90% of fermentation happens in this three weeks.

Clean a tube and another gallon jug and siphon the Wine to the second jug leaving sediment behind put tge lid on tge jug of Wine and back the lid off si any further fermentation the CO2 can escape. Allow to sit 3-4 weeks or more for the Wine to clear.

Ive been making Wine since before i was old enough to drink it legally.

My wine usually is tge color if Cherry koolaid and kicks like a mule 12.5-13.5% alcohol. Many said my Wine tastes like a Dry burgundy.

Thats the easy way to make wine.

You can get much more complicated with hydrometer, Potassium Bisulfate, Bentonite clay, Acid Blend, Campden tablets, yeast nutrient, starsan to sterilize your equipment, etc.

The Juice has been Pasteurized so the jug is sanitary. You are only adding the sugar and yeast starter. The ground up raisins is a yeast nutrient to get the yeast off to a running start.

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

What i will be making is inmate brew. The EASIEST way on earth.

Get a gallon jug of Fruit juicd. Remove 3 - 3 1/2 cups. Add two cups cane sugar put the lid on the jug and shake till tge sugar dissolves.

Next in a blender add 1/2 cup raisins 2 tablespoons sugar and enough water to cover and Grind to a puree.

Put on the stove and heat until tge Temperature is 100-120 degrees.

Remove from heat and abd allow the temp to cool to 85-90 degrees Fahrenheit. Add the yeast and wait till the yeast starts working

I ALWAYS use real Wine yeast but bread yeast will work.

After you smell yeast Add the mixture to the sugar and Juice. Put the lid on abd then back tge lid 1 turn. This will allow the pressure of the CO2 to escape and keep contaminates out. Allow to sit for 3 weeks. 90% of fermentation happens in this three weeks.

Clean a tube and another gallon jug and siphon the Wine to the second jug leaving sediment behind put tge lid on tge jug of Wine and back the lid off si any further fermentation the CO2 can escape. Allow to sit 3-4 weeks or more for the Wine to clear.

Ive been making Wine since before i was old enough to drink it legally.

My wine usually is tge color if Cherry koolaid and kicks like a mule 12.5-13.5% alcohol. Many said my Wine tastes like a Dry burgundy.

Thats the easy way to make wine.

You can get much more complicated with hydrometer, Potassium Bisulfate, Bentonite clay, Acid Blend, Campden tablets, yeast nutrient, starsan to sterilize your equipment, etc.

The Juice has been Pasteurized so the jug is sanitary. You are only adding the sugar and yeast starter. The ground up raisins is a yeast nutrient to get the yeast off to a running start.
Inmate brew?? Lol that title peaked my interest. We called it spud, an most was made from tomato puree ha ha soo nasty

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Inmate brew?? Lol that title peaked my interest. We called it spud, an most was made from tomato puree ha ha soo nasty
Everytime some dummy on the deck would make dome hooch, they would get caught. We did score a case of hot stale Milwaukee best one day out on road crew work detail.. 3 of us slammed that case and for 1 day we escaped the walls of the penitentiary. .. and chow :(

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Everytime some dummy on the deck would make dome hooch, they would get caught. We did score a case of hot stale Milwaukee best one day out on road crew work detail.. 3 of us slammed that case and for 1 day we escaped the walls of the penitentiary. .. and chow :(
Ohhh i have some stories about makin it in institutional settings. Lol sugar, yeast, 100%juice. Gimmie a container an ill give u a headache in a few short weeks. Lol I've seen folks get substance abuse tickets an stuff tested positive as ethanol. Dwayne waters hospital/ jackson michigan 2008 lol lol lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ohhh i have some stories about makin it in institutional settings. Lol sugar, yeast, 100%juice. Gimmie a container an ill gibe u a headache in a few short weeks. Lol
Unfortunately that's about all the hooch I ever had did for you.
Now...... on the streets or I should say back home i have had some serious fire moonshine that will sneak up on you and take you from sober to past out in about 1 cup...

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Unfortunately that's about all the hooch I ever had did for you.
Now...... on the streets or I should say back home i have had some serious fire moonshine that will sneak up on you and take you from sober to past out in about 1 cup...
Fuk yes it will, ha ha ha we melted jolly ranchers for flavor ha ha ha

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

An off subject, i can still boil a cup of water in under 30 seconds with a wire an a socket, flippin breakers optional

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Any yeast will eat sugar and create two by products CO2 and Ethanol.

If yoy make wine you give the plants extra CO2 and in a couple months something to get hammered on those cold winter evenings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom