• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Its a texture thing... I gag on some textures... cant help it..
Yes I know that's cause your body is craving Wendy's. It's saying wtf is this fruit crap yuk. Gmo's are like cocaine there fun every once in a while but take to much and they kill you.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

No flu shot for me. The vaccine is usually developed from the previous year's virus, and the virus mutates so fast it's pretty much immune to the vaccine by the time you get one, according to a doctor friend of mine. That said, all hospital employees are required to get one, or lose their jobs.

Thieves Oil for me. The last time I missed work due to sickness was about 4 years ago, and it was an acute case of brown bottle flu...haha

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Less than23% effective this year they say....
They also say to get it any how.. LOL....

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Wish I could make millions providing a product that is only 23% effective. Sounds like good money.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Omg......... theres multiple virus strains EVERY YEAR! Its an educated guess 4 months in advance as to what strains to include in that years flu shot... H2N3 Was not included thus this flu season was worse then expected...

Grabbing the latest headlines without taking everything into consideration is foolish.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

So what does that mean LD? We should be taking several flu shots every season? What headlines are you speaking of?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
So what does that mean LD? We should be taking several flu shots every season? What headlines are you speaking of?

It means scientists have to make an educated guess based on the previous seasons flu viruses as to what flu shots to make for the next year.. It takes 4+ months to make these flu shots each season which is why its an educated guess as to what strains to include in the flu shot each year....

And im talking about posting random news that fails to mention all of the facts regarding flu shots to further ones agenda against flu shots.. Was not directed at you bulldog...

And anyway the argument against getting a flu shot is invalid, Provided the H2n3 virus was included in this years flu shot the statistics would be alot higher then 23%, It would match the avarage years of 50-60% protection... No flu shot offers 100% protection...

However its better to be prepared vs get sick then go to work and get everyone else sick, spread disease and infect even more people... If you choose not to get the flu shot thats your choice, However its still recommended to get one each year if you want to at the very least get SOME protection and lesson the extent of the flu if you do happen to catch it..

K

kolah

Anyone have valid proof of what happens when you mix several different viral stains together ?

Do these individual strains stay separate or do they combine into one newly formulated strain ?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Anyone have valid proof of what happens when you mix several different viral stains together ?

Do these individual strains stay separate or do they combine into one newly formulated strain ?

Well considering the viruses are DEAD.. I don;t think they combine to do jack shit :D

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

So your saying it's not 23% effective, it's more like 50-60% effective? That still seems very low to me. When in school, that is still an F grade.

So your argument is it's better to be 55% protected than not protected at all. That would seem like a very true statement, however are there no risks in getting the flu shot? Serious question, no beef here.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
So out of 100 vaccinated folks 77 still get sick..wow.
What about those who have adverse reactions? You are on you own, they have no liability what so ever for effectiveness or adverse reactions...
Most folks are not so healthy to begin with anyway due to their diet, crap fast foods, processed, preserved food like substances.
toss in some vaccines the toxic environment we live in, stress, soda, Corn syrup, no wonder so many get sick.
Still were are told what they, who profit huge, tell us what to do when it's obvious this is all about profit not health...
If it were about health why would they not be liable for adverse reactions, or give folks money back who get sick after getting the shot?
Prevention thru nutrition, way more work than going to Wal Mart for a shot..
Not worth guessing with my life and health, by profiteers.
who knows what happens in the long term with all the vaccinations and other drugs they recommend these days...
Food is my drug...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
This years shot since it did not include the h2n3 virus was only around 23% effective, however most years the shot is between 50-and 60% effective against the flu viruses going around each year, Previous years were H1N2 so the flu shots were developed with that strain in mind, however Since H1n2 Has mutated we now have a new Virus H2N3 Which next year im sure they will include in the flu shot since it was so bad this year, however again like i said its still an educated best guess situation.

Yes my argument is its better to have some protection then none at all, Like a condom id rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it...

Theres risks with everything in life however the risks of an alergic reaction to a flu shot is pretty damn low, nearing 1%.. theres more side effects from otc medications..and prescription meds..

Muckman420

Muckman420

Thymerisol is (Mercury) even in minute amounts over time it will give you cancer, SMH, also framaldahyde as an ingredient!

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Thymerisol is (Mercury) even in minute amounts over time it will give you cancer, SMH, also framaldahyde as an ingredient!

RESIDUAL INACTIVE INGREDIENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Today, the only childhood vaccines used routinely in the United States that contain thimerosal (mercury) are flu vaccines in multi-dose vials. These vials have very tiny amounts of thimerosal as a preservative. This is necessary because each time an individual dose is drawn from a multi-dose vial with a new needle and syringe, there is the potential to contaminate the vial with harmful microbes (toxins).

Lets just not bother reading the page tho..

Muckman420

Muckman420

I don't give a fuck! I'm not putting small amounts of inactive Mercury in my body, I get enough when I eat fish

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I don't give a fuck! I'm not putting small amounts of inactive Mercury in my body, I get enough when I eat fish

YOUR NOT A CHILD!!!!!!!!!! theres no Mercury in single dose SHOTS!

Its only in child vials given to CHILDREN ... Damn glad you can read ;)

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
There is no evidence that the small amounts of thimerosal in flu vaccines causes any harm, except for minor reactions like redness and swelling at the injection site. Although no evidence suggests that there are safety concerns with thimerosal, vaccine manufacturers have stopped using it as a precautionary measure. Flu vaccines that do not contain thimerosal are available (in single dose vials).

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Theres risks with everything in life however the risks of an alergic reaction to a flu shot is pretty damn low, nearing 1%.. theres more side effects from otc medications..and prescription meds..

Isn't dying from the flu shot even less than 1%? Why would I spend money and time getting a flu shot that has the same % of me dying? That is just an allergic reaction your talking about also.....Like Muckman420 said, what about the dangers of the crap they put in the flu shots?

Yea, I am confident that I don't need a flu shot, and will never get one as long as I am healthy. Maybe that would change if I was frail. Getting a flu should would include trusting your doctor and the government 100%, and I don't. The flu just isn't serious enough in my eyes to take those chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom