• Unsure But Thinking About It!!

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kolah

If they are "dead" viruses they wouldn't do anything at all..other than overload the human immune system with a large array of toxins. The entire "dead" and "live" terminology is nothing but mumbo-jumbo-bullshit pitched to the masses..pseudo-science at it's best.

More and more people are realizing that vaccines are nothing but bullshit on top of bullshit. In the last 10 years I've seen a huge swing where more and more people are saying "no thanks" to vaccines. The faithful sheep can have our shots.....a double dose so they are more protected ! cough cough...eye roll...sarcasm...wink.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
If they are "dead" viruses they wouldn't do anything at all..other than overload the human immune system with a large array of toxins. The entire "dead" and "live" terminology is nothing but mumbo-jumbo-bullshit pitched to the masses..pseudo-science at it's best.

More and more people are realizing that vaccines are nothing but bullshit on top of bullshit. In the last 10 years I've seen a huge swing where more and more people are saying "no thanks" to vaccines.

And in the last year ive seen an uptick in hospitalizations related to the flu..

Flu shots don't kill...FLU does...

And the viruses are dead, however your body still builds immunity from the dead virus against live flu viruses...

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

LittleDabbie -- are you familiar with SM-40?
http://www.naturalnews.com/041345_cdc_polio_vaccine_sv40.html

The CDC tried to cover this up...........98 million people given a cancer causing virus through vacines............. How long before we find out the flu shots are bad for us? Will we ever find out considering they change every year? Trust in the government is more often a bad thing than a good thing......

Muckman420

Muckman420

i was a phlebotomist at kaiser permanente for 6 years, there is way more than we are allowed to know about how these are made. There are infant shots causing autism and other meds making people sterile.

I won't hop on the band wagon because a few people say they can't feel negative effects. I don't drink, also get fresh water fish now that are oceans are contaminated from nuclear waste, why risk adding more to your bloodstream?

I don't get shots nor do I get sick often, keep clean, wash hands, clean house ect... My personal opinion is that these "vaccines" have no proof they will make you live a more fulfilling life free of illness, people still get sick, not nesescarily from the vaccine but nonetheless another strain or something, shit the dude at BK maybe didn't wash his hand and got fecal matter on ur burger and you got sick after you had a flue shot the same day..... Point is they aren't good plain and simple.

I will not budge nor force any one to take my word for it, research and work in the medical field I am coming with a certain bias so by all means, get one, it's not gonna affect me.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I refuse to listen to anything from Naturalnews.com There sooooooooooooo fucking full of agendas its not even funny...

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Ok then do a google search on SM-40. That was the first that came up other than a total bs story that "debunks" it. I read the entire debunk as well, nonsense.

Muckman420

Muckman420

Question everything you are told my friend, including my statement.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Who's to say the one giving good info aren't pushing agendas?

Personal choices :D We all gotta make uhm..

I choose to belive based on my own life experiences.. When i don't get the flu shot I get sick that year... When i get the flu shot.. I don't get sick.. Thats enough for me :D

Im a former smoker im more worried about the damage ciggies have done to my body and alcohol for that matter then a 1cc injection...

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Long story short LittleDabbie, the CDC added SM-40 to 98 million polio vaccines. 30 years later studies were done about SM-40 and the studies showed without a doubt SM-40 causes cancer. Then the CDC pulled any information regarding their use of SM-40 in vaccines. However people had already taken screen shots and pulled documents showing the use of SM-40 in vaccines.

So, the CDC injected 98 million people with a cancer causing virus then tried to cover it up.......I should take the flu shot why again?

K

kolah

There's more toxic ingredients in that vaccine than just dead or live viruses. It is well known and documented that vaccines are linked directly to many forms of cancers and a huge host of other serious illnesses..including death. DIRECTLY.

Muckman420

Muckman420

Not everything you read or hear is true, so far non of us work in the lab that breeds these vaccines but I will say, after watching something grow and seeing it's effects not jus uphoric and psychedelic imagine how one breeding the vaccines feel, they care about end results, are these end results good for the populous or good for the creator?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Damn LD do you work for me the government?

Come on man. We are all entitled to our opinions, name calling isn't needed. LD has politely shown a position, that is all. LD isn't pushing anything on anybody.

Muckman420

Muckman420

YOUR NOT A CHILD!!!!!!!!!! theres no Mercury in single dose SHOTS!

Its only in child vials given to CHILDREN ... Damn glad you can read ;)
There is Mercury and formaldehyde in every vaccine as a preservative guy;) I read pretty well too;)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Ya we are please tell me who's name calling?
Come on man. We are all entitled to our opinions, name calling isn't needed. LD has politely shown a position, that is all. LD isn't pushing anything on anybody.

K

kolah

What happened to the Ebola psych op? I thought we'd all be dead by now. The "powers-that-be" are so busy with make believe crap that they can't keep up with it. I'm sure they'll keep at it though. ;)

Mercury free? another big lie from the CDC.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
There is Mercury and formaldehyde in every vaccine as a preservative guy;) I read pretty well too;)

No theres not... Mercury as stated TWICE now is only found in multidose VIALS... Single DOSE vials DO NOT CONTAIN Any Mercury...... Formaldehyde as in inactive ingredient (meaning it poses no harm to a human) is found in RESIDUAL amounts.. You do know what Residual means do you not?

Smoked bho before? Your smoking residual pretrol chemicals..

Muckman420

Muckman420

I have three kids
No theres not... Mercury as stated TWICE now is only found in multidose VIALS... Single DOSE vials DO NOT CONTAIN Any Mercury...... Formaldehyde as in inactive ingredient (meaning it poses no harm to a human) is found in RESIDUAL amounts.. You do know what Residual means do you not?

Smoked bho before? Your smoking residual pretrol chemicals..
resiual amounts, I'm not getting heated bro but we had a convo the other night about reclaim, just imagine how much can build up of this inactive ingrediant if our body doesn't matabolise it.

I'm just trying to help, if my opinion isn't wanted here I can keep it to my self, I was only stating why I and my family don't get them.

As for saying I can't read, that was uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom