• Unsure But Thinking About It!!

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I see your choosing to ignore my post about SM-40. Shame because you might find the other side of the argument there, and why others have real concerns over vaccines.

K

kolah

Specifically, where can a person get a single dose, non-metal containing vaccine?

Simian virus 40 (SV40) is a monkey virus which was administered to humans, in the years 1955-'63, through contaminated poliovirus vaccines. And yes it causes cancer. And suffering. And death.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I have three kids

resiual amounts, I'm not getting heated bro but we had a convo the other night about reclaim, just imagine how much can build up of this inactive ingrediant if our body doesn't matabolise it.

I'm just trying to help, if my opinion isn't wanted here I can keep it to my self, I was only stating why I and my family don't get them.

As for saying I can't read, that was uncalled for.

Well you skipped right over the facts so im sorry if i hurt your feelings with that last line...

Residual amounts whos to say they build up in your system? Why would they build up? why would your body not rid its self of anything it felt is a toxin?

Muckman420

Muckman420

Well you skipped right over the facts so im sorry if i hurt your feelings with that last line...

Residual amounts whos to say they build up in your system? Why would they build up? why would your body not rid its self of anything it felt is a toxin?
Why wouldn't it?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Specifically, where can a person get a single dose, non-metal containing vaccine?

CVS.. Walgreens.. Walmart... Any adult who gets a single dose shot contains no mercury.. as stated above only MULTI dose vials contain the mercury to prevent contamination of the vials since its being used more then once..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Why wouldn't it?

Because thats just not how your body operates? Your body has mechanisms to prevent such things.. Like the blood brain barrier for example prevents some chemcials from crossing over...

Urine and feces are another way your body excreets toxins.. :D

K

kolah

CVS.. Walgreens.. Walmart... Any adult who gets a single dose shot contains no mercury.. as stated above only MULTI dose vials contain the mercury to prevent contamination of the vials since its being used more then once..

Read my question again. :)

Muckman420

Muckman420

Because thats just not how your body operates? Your body has mechanisms to prevent such things.. Like the blood brain barrier for example prevents some chemcials from crossing over...

Urine and feces are another way your body excreets toxins.. :D
Based on how many years in medical practice

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
No hurt feeling here mate, just making a my point of view visible for any and all who do choose to read it. That was all

And i very much respect that :D Im not angry or mad at anyone.

Just a little annoyed cause we all did this exact same shit in the ebola thread and that one ended up getting closed :D

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Read my question again. :)

You said non metal.. Formaldehyde is not a metal that im aware of? What other metals are in the flu shot that im missing?

Aluminum is .. ok ya got me on that 1...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
What happened to Ebola? lol

That one dood who kept posting stupid youtube polotical videos got the thread shut down..

Oh you ment the virus.. Its still in africa.. a mob killed 2 people the other day suspected of infecting one of the villagers..

Also a us solider who returned from west africa died the other day at the army base where he was self quarantining himself.

Its still around.. But america decided to freak out where as the UK was like.. whatever no biggie :D

Muckman420

Muckman420

I will be 30 the day after the canna cup and I have noticed one thing in my short blip of existence is that not everything we are told is true, if vaccines help people with a weaker immune system or just over all someone more susceptible to the flue or cold problem should utilize them.

I wouldn't get one without researching as you clearly have, which brings me back to the end of my first statement. Who is to say what you read and what I read are even correct and we are all reading nonsense was my point of intent. Merry new year it's cold and I want a ffreaking bowl

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
I will be 30 the day after the canna cup and I have noticed one thing in my short blip of existence is that not everything we are told is true, if vaccines help people with a weaker immune system or just over all someone more susceptible to the flue or cold problem should utilize them.

I wouldn't get one without researching as you clearly have, which brings me back to the end of my first statement. Who is to say what you read and what I read are even correct and we are all reading nonsense was my point of intent. Merry new year it's cold and I want a ffreaking bowl

Thats why i said it all boils down to a personal choice each of us have to make.. As you get older regardless of your eating habits the bodys immune system will become less and less able to fight off viruses and diseases..

Alcoholics and ciggie smokers are also among those with compromised immune systems.

I will agree a healthy diet is good for you, but that alone is not going to stop a virus thats intent on attacking your ass :D If it wants in.. its going to come in regardless, Even with a flu shot you still have a chance of getting the flu but if you do with the flu shot the flu should not be AS bad as it would had you not got the shot..

Its like birth control.. 99% effective but theres alaways that 1% chance shes gonna get knocked up.. But we still risk it.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I will test the birth control %'s out.:)

Kind of like when people ask if my wife and I are trying to have another child. I always respond, "not at the moment, but we practice all the time." Her dad loves that one....

Muckman420

Muckman420

Thats why i said it all boils down to a personal choice each of us have to make.. As you get older regardless of your eating habits the bodys immune system will become less and less able to fight off viruses and diseases..

Alcoholics and ciggie smokers are also among those with compromised immune systems.

I will agree a healthy diet is good for you, but that alone is not going to stop a virus thats intent on attacking your ass :D If it wants in.. its going to come in regardless, Even with a flu shot you still have a chance of getting the flu but if you do with the flu shot the flu should not be AS bad as it would had you not got the shot..

Its like birth control.. 99% effective but theres alaways that 1% chance shes gonna get knocked up.. But we still risk it.
I made 2 kids through birth control and her diaphragm, I don't trust gimmiks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom