Arguing vs Debating vs Discussing

• Thread starter 2Water
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i think you don't understand or kinda bug on the simple fact it's possible to grow enjoyable weed even with vpd out of range.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
No, is the answer to this thread.
If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me anytime:)

2Water

2Water

No, is the answer to this thread.
If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me anytime:)
Thank you, but I would still like this thread to be open for debate and discussion. Maybe I can retitled it that way.

Let's engage instead of rejecting other opinions

2Water

2Water

i think you don't understand or kinda bug on the simple fact it's possible to grow enjoyable weed even with vpd out of range.
Please do not assume things about me. I respect you too much for that. I never said you have to, did you read what I said?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Thank you, but I would still like this thread to be open for debate and discussion. Maybe I can retitled it that way.

Let's engage instead of rejecting other opinions
👍🏻

PooToe

PooToe

There are going to be people who say all opinions are welcome until they don't agree with that opinion. It's just a fact of life.

Anyone that reads that thread can make their own conclusions as to the asshatery that ensued. No need to stress on your part. Can't please them all nor can you save them all. If someone thinks they have the knowledge to be able to produce an instructional video then good on them. If it's full of broscience and one sided my way or the highway effluent then so be it. Buyer beware.

2Water

2Water

There are going to be people who say all opinions are welcome until they don't agree with that opinion. It's just a fact of life.

Anyone that reads that thread can make their own conclusions as to the asshatery that ensued. No need to stress on your part. Can't please them all nor can you save them all. If someone thinks they have the knowledge to be able to produce an instructional video then good on them. If it's full of broscience and one sided my way or the highway effluent then so be it. Buyer beware.
But I thought it was supposed to be a community effort🤷‍♂️ Still, I think it would be beneficial if people would like to discuss the points of contention here

ACSippi

ACSippi

I have this effect on new growers. Something about me causes them to lose their minds.
Doesn't feel good to stink up someone's post but here I am! 😝

PooToe

PooToe

But I thought it was supposed to be a community effort🤷‍♂️ Still, I think it would be beneficial if people would like to discuss the points of contention here
Communities will always have a diverse crowd of opinion unless whatever controlling factor in that community bans it or severely limits the discourse on it through intimidation or other means.

If someone starts a thread and wants to limit the information to only what they agree with how informative can that thread truly be? Much like in politics, the weed community has its weirdo pockets of extremists claiming the ultimate system. Is it your responsibility to police it? You can offer your opinion and if it is rejected then their loss right?

If you're insulted, get in line. Plenty of keyboard warriors out there proclaiming their god like status. Don't get sucked into their negativity.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

"... Don't totally agree with you on humidity not being important during veg ..."

this i can't agree ...

plant don't give a damn about rh during seedling phase and veg ... i have had various rh amongst the years growing and never noticed a difference in growth due to rh ... and i have had rh as low as 20% and as high as 70%

2Water

2Water

I have this effect on new growers. Something about me causes them to lose their minds.
Doesn't feel good to stink up someone's post but here I am! 😝
Care to respond to amy of the questions I asked you?

2Water

2Water

"... Don't totally agree with you on humidity not being important during veg ..."

this i can't agree ...

plant don't give a damn about rh during seedling phase and veg ... i have had various rh amongst the years growing and never noticed a difference in growth due to rh ... and i have had rh as low a 20% and as high as 70%
You can grow, but to fully optimize your environment, understanding of VPD is essential. I do believe the point is still being debating across every forum.

PooToe

PooToe

Every botanist and master grower I've worked with when I was working in legal grow ops would stress how important RH and Temp in ALL cycles of growth are.

These are people who have spent years both studying the science along with years of practical experience.......but they're all wrong........ 🤣

2Water

2Water

You can grow, but to fully optimize your environment, understanding of VPD is essential. I do believe the point is still being debating across every forum.
Once again @HerbalEdu , it would help if you read what I wrote, the debate would be more productive and I wouldn't have to repeat myself

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Cannabis has survived the Millenia's from many different Geolocations, ie. southest asia, India sub continent and middle eastern, latin america, africa,(and more) these regions range from dry, arid, low humidity, high humidity, wet, cold, snow, equatorial, Mountains, Deserts and Valleys- Cannabis has all of this built into her DNA, they can grow in almost any environment, and Cannabis is a Master of Adaptation! she knows more than we do!
How you care for your plants nutritionally, water quality, pH and watering habits are the Important parts, she knows what to do, in almost any environment.
and it would help if you understand that most people don't need their weed to be perfect to enjoy it ...

2Water

2Water

and it would help if you understand that most people don't need their weed to be perfect to enjoy it ...
Never said it did. Once again, please do not assume or put words in my mouth.

If the goal is to create an all encompassing "Basics" list for all growing styles, just because it is more insignificant in one style (but still a factor to some extent), but more pertinent in other styles of growing, why wouldn't a general understanding of it be considered "basic?"

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

yesterday i read the whole thing between you and acsippi in his thread from my understanding he told you many time why he didn't want to include vpd in his tutorial you ignored his arguments and insisted afterward ...

2Water

2Water

yesterday i read the whole thing between you and acsippi in his thread from my understanding he told you many time why he didn't want to include vpd in his tutorial you ignored his arguments and insisted afterward ...
Bro, read all of my responses. I left it up to him, opened the door. He would then speak on me or down to me. Never answering any of my questions. You followed his responses instead of reading what I said.

If you can respond to any of my quoted posts, please do. I would love to learn something instead of being TOLD WHAT I think, believe, or have said

2Water

2Water

@HerbalEdu , I provided everything I said on that thread, no need to recollect, it's all here

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

you should have quoted what others have said also ... not only what you 've said ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom