Arguing vs Debating vs Discussing

• Thread starter 2Water
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
2Water

2Water

I heard Chris a.k.a. mr.growit make a recommendation on it... not just him but a few others... did a little checking around and other homegrowers who use it tend to like it...especially ones who are not familiar in making their own mixes... good way to introduce anyone into switching to organic from bottle
Solid enough reasoning

2Water

2Water

Sweet, yes, I almost went that route. The only thing that changed my mind was the fact I wanted to recycle my soils and would have to re-amend so I went a "cheaper" route and mixed up my own. Fun part about it is I've been tweaking it a little each round. This current run is my finalized mix..... for now😉

Newty

Newty

Communicating through only text can make some conversations read the wrong way. When we read a post, we often set a tone for the person based on the wording of their message and even our own emotions at the current time and how the poster was trying to say it is different then how we personally interpreted it and this leads to obvious issues.

Being challenged is not a bad thing, it gets us thinking. If no one ever argued or debated about anything, where would the world be? We wouldn't know what we know today just by accepting answers we are told.

We all have our moments and people are just going to disagree and there's nothing we can do about it. At the end of the day we just need to brush it off.

All I know is since I've been here I've learned a lot and hopefully have helped a few people as well. If I ever get into a debate or argument with someone, at the end of the day I'm just going to face the fact we are in disagreement but still be happy to kick my feet up, light one up, pass it to them, and enjoy the one thing we can agree we all love.

2Water

2Water

Communicating through only text can make some conversations read the wrong way. When we read a post, we often set a tone for the person based on the wording of their message and even our own emotions at the current time and how the poster was trying to say it is different then how we personally interpreted it and this leads to obvious issues.

Being challenged is not a bad thing, it gets us thinking. If no one ever argued or debated about anything, where would the world be? We wouldn't know what we know today just by accepting answers we are told.

We all have our moments and people are just going to disagree and there's nothing we can do about it. At the end of the day we just need to brush it off.

All I know is since I've been here I've learned a lot and hopefully have helped a few people as well. If I ever get into a debate or argument with someone, at the end of the day I'm just going to face the fact we are in disagreement but still be happy to kick my feet up, light one up, pass it to them, and enjoy the one thing we can agree we all love.
Just to stir the pot, would you smoke with someone you didn't respect?

Newty

Newty

Depends, is it my stuff or theirs? Lol

If the argument turned into a personal attacks, probably not.

Idk what exactly happened in the situation your talking about, my post was more just a generic insight.

2Water

2Water

Depends, is it my stuff or theirs? Lol

If the argument turned into a personal attacks, probably not.

Idk what exactly happened in the situation your talking about, my post was more just a generic insight.
I know, just playing a little. I had nothing to add and appreciated what you said, so joked around with it.

PooToe

PooToe

I heard Chris a.k.a. mr.growit make a recommendation on it... not just him but a few others... did a little checking around and other homegrowers who use it tend to like it...especially ones who are not familiar in making their own mixes... good way to introduce anyone into switching to organic from bottle
Curious to see how it works out for you. I'm a bit skeptical about it being able to go from seed to harvest but I guess we'll see.

2Water

2Water

Curious to see how it works out for you. I'm a bit skeptical about it being able to go from seed to harvest but I guess we'll see.
I think time in and size of pot will play a big factor in that

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I tried, but if I'm going to made to look like a problem or bad guy then I'd like to know. I love this site, the people I've met, things I've learned.... but I'm always going to be me, so if I'm the type of individual not wanted on here I'd like know
Nah we luv ya 2water your all goods man don’t sweat the small stuff not everyone gunna have the same opinion or view and that’s all good be you man be water my friend👍

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Happens all the time with me🤪... in fact I try to kill people I don't respect off my gravity bong... I try to kill with smoke inhaliation🤣🤣🤣 seriously tho I do it to crackheads like the crackhead toss

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Ya I'm curious... not skeptical... keeping an open mind...I also do multiple up-pottings...so I figure with every t-plant it'll be getting "fresh nutes" as I do final t-plant week b4 flower

Top Bottom