****attention chem d growers****

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rushoe

Rushoe

To all farmers wow I could really use some help here I have a big problem with my grow right now and I could really use some feed back right now they are at day 37 today and the nugs just seem way to small I have 6 of them in 3 gallon buckets of coco and perlite

4x4x7 sunshut
1000 watt air cooled hps
Cal mag
micro and bloom base nutes from cutting edge solutions
ginormous and big up powder from hombult nute
and just added Molasses to help out I guess

Temp stays under 80
Rh stays at 50 55

Please any comments feed back are welcome I am really bumbed out the way things are going they look healthy to me and they room has no shortage of air flow I will upload some pics in a min and I am about to feed them in next couple of hours any suggestions would be cool...

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
they dont usualy work on our time table
we just try to keep them healthy till their done

from what Ive seen on here most chems are 10 weekers just
grow them girls out 12 weeks if she needs it just watch your trics and when the colaxes swell and most of the white hairs turn red or orange youll see it cant miss it

Rushoe

Rushoe

She really packs it on the last two weeks.....dj

Yeah thats for sure just right now the stage that they are at shouldnt they be bigger????I was looking at my last grow with the Chemdog D under a 600 and the buds were alot bigger or so it seems I dont know what I am doing wrong???Iam so lost and stressing over this right now I was even thinking of starting over or just taking it to 80 days...

Rushoe

Rushoe

they dont usualy work on our time table
we just try to keep them healthy till their done

from what Ive seen on here most chems are 10 weekers just
grow them girls out 12 weeks if she needs it just watch your trics and when the colaxes swell and most of the white hairs turn red or orange youll see it cant miss it

I hear u on that one just seems that I have my set up way better then before It seems and its looking like I have had a set back with her maybe she they got stressed out somehow???I dont know I guess I will just have to give the extra time....

E

Empire

yea thats not right at all..

day 37? those look like they are about 14-16 days in..

sure they pack in on at the end, but come on guys.

whats your runoff ph and ec? this is always the first step in diagnosing an issue.

i notice a lot of purple petioles.. plants were/are probably locked up. are the stems purple?

Rushoe

Rushoe

whats your runoff ph and ec? this is always the first step in diagnosing an issue.

i notice a lot of purple petioles.. plants were/are probably locked up. are the stems purple?

Yeah thats what I was thinking they look way behind for day 37 .....Nah bro no purple stems at all atleast I dont think they do I will double check that and get back to u but I dont think so....My ph goes in from 5.7 to 5.9 havent checked the run off ph cuz for the most part its always about the same or at about 5.6 with the same more or less ppm going in I give really good run off for 6 3 gallon buckets I use 10 gallons of water....As far as the lock up goes bro I dont know maybe it could be but if it was a lock up would I see some kinda of deficiency maybe or is that not always the case???I dont know how the ec works but I am at about 1300 atm ppm ....So what should I do?

Rushoe

Rushoe

my feeding is 5 mili calmag 6 micro 12-16mili bloom per gallon and 3mili of ginormous(0-18-16) that stuff runs really hot so its just 3 milil per 5 gallons I know that sound kinda strange but that shit just runs really hot I bet it can take 5mili now with np.....Can u see any issues they with my feeding????I am just lost on what to do I am thinking if its even worth it to keep flowering these girls or would it be a big waste of time...I was even thinking maybe some lumen shock I has the light at about 18" from the canopy but none of the tops are burned

Dunge

Dunge

I have suffered arrested development far more often than my novice status should allow.
I have attempted crude "time lapse" photography by trying to frame the same shot over daily intervals with less than satisfactory results.
I am currently very sensitive to reveg, so I would check your light timers and light leaks.
If it is reveg, I believe you are screwed.
I agree, something is wrong when plants don't continue to grow.
Please set the date on your camera.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

First things first doggie get That run off Ph and ppm count... then go from there...looks like you may have created enough salt build up may need to flush and start on reduce program till you get them out of the lockout they look nitrogen rich... this has happened to me before thats why I have to routinely flush, suffered on the yeild but had some frost ass nugs... do u use any root enhancers and how have your previous root coverage in your buckets been.... the reason I ask is.maybe you haven't filled out the buckets leaving a lot of excess water and nutes in your pot... also how often do u water your coco may be staying to wet.
.:banana1sv6:

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Chemdog D is a pretty heavy eater, what did you feed them last time? you said you took cuts from a reveggging plant i wonder if that had anythign to do with it? i know Chemdog D is in peak bloom around 42-45 days and like most said she packs it on the last 2 weeks.

Illmind

Illmind

is this chem plant bigger then your last 1? only reason i ask is the less tops the faster the bud comes in. they look a little over a week behind, is there anything u did to stress em so far? as far as i saw they look healthy. Chemdog D is a weird plant i have a clone that looks horrible with the tmv lookin leaves that is growing at light speed and healthy ones veggin lil slower than normal. have u done anything different with this one?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Yeah thats for sure just right now the stage that they are at shouldnt they be bigger????I was looking at my last grow with the Chemdog D under a 600 and the buds were alot bigger or so it seems I dont know what I am doing wrong???Iam so lost and stressing over this right now I was even thinking of starting over or just taking it to 80 days...
I have to agree with you, I would expect more from them at this point. If it were me, I'd give 'em a good shot of (your preferred) bloom booster. Give 'em a push. They don't appear to be lacking for anything at all, either. Very nice work in that department.

G

ganjherbsmoke

10 gallons for 6 3g pots sounds like way too much to me I use 6 or 7 gallons for 30 plants in 3gs lol a hlf gallon or even a lil less works fine for 3g imo

Venom818

Venom818

Chemdog D is a pretty heavy eater, what did you feed them last time? you said you took cuts from a reveggging plant i wonder if that had anythign to do with it? i know Chemdog D is in peak bloom around 42-45 days and like most said she packs it on the last 2 weeks.

I actually cloned these for him mine were revegged as well im on day 20 of bloom and my plants look the same as his day 37

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I actually cloned these for him mine were revegged as well im on day 20 of bloom and my plants look the same as his day 37

ok so we can eliminate the revvged plant thing. i was just taking a shot in the dark as i havent had it happen to me. are you doing the same feeds as well?

OGONLY

OGONLY

Rushoe I agree the plants look underdeveloped in the nug departent for this stage.

I was looking at your feeding regime and it looks like you might be overdoing the bloom a little bit. I use 4-5 ml micro and 7 ml bloom per gallon in flower. I maxed out at like 1000 ppms this run in flower. I use R/O.

I donno, I'd give em a nice flush then start fresh with a bit less bloom and a full dose of bloom booster.

I figure I water my 6 plants in coco (2 and 3 gallon smartpots) with 4 or so gallons per night. This allows about 10-15% runoff.

Good luck bro, hope it all works out in the end.

Top Bottom