****attention chem d growers****

• Thread starter Rushoe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
I have had problems like this more often than my short history should allow.
I screw up, and the plants just stop growing.
I feel they are dead but slow to show it.
I have cut plastic index tabs and placed them on the flowers to use as fiducial marks for photo documentation.
Very tedious, and not very productive.
Anybody have info on a cheep time lapse camera setup.

Ive got plenty of exp ( well not indoor only 2 years ) but enough to not make mistakes like moving and not dig out ph meter useing bottled water that i took for granted was 6.5 well ..........it was 7.9 killed 4 seedlings of new gear .............had the same idea with the time lapse to learn right ?
i found one in stokes seed and garden catalog for $70 i think hold on

here we go
$75.00

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Yo rushoe... so what's the status any luck on kick starting the chems back up...any new pics

Rushoe

Rushoe

Yo rushoe... so what's the status any luck on kick starting the chems back up...any new pics

They look alot better I would say this whole thing set me back about 10/14 days or so I am just gonna take them longer and hope for the best I will try to grab some pics today for sure or tomorrow I also gotta take some shots of DR.FROST'S plants as well..

Illmind

Illmind

you'll be fine bro, like u said u lost 10-14 days everything will be fine just need to take em longer obviously. good luck

Rushoe

Rushoe

you'll be fine bro, like u said u lost 10-14 days everything will be fine just need to take em longer obviously. good luck

Thank bro I hope it works out in the end I know just might not get the 2 pounds I was hoping for maybe next run with the sfv clone I will:banana1sv6:

Rushoe

Rushoe

I know the pics kinda of suck but I took them really quick cuz I was about to close the tent up and didn't wanna bother the light cycle to much these girls have been through enough but they seem to be getting better by the day gonna take them another 35 or 40 days in hopes that shes fills in better

CIMG3695
CIMG3696
CIMG3697
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah they came back nicely rush. what day are you on now? i never took Chemdog D past 70 but i dotn remeber it growing much after 9 weeks maybe a little.

Rushoe

Rushoe

they are on day 52 lol...But really I think they got stuck for about 10/14 days max so I guess really they are on 35 40 somthing like that.. I know 70 would have been cool but I really think its gonna need the extra time to fill in they smell so good bro I wanna take a bite of a cola no homo lol..

Rushoe

Rushoe

Dont look to shabby bro, run that girl again.

Thanx man I will keep running her she is some dank smoke for sure its gonna be easier next time I hope with all the knowledge I have learned from trail and error gonna try to make the best of what I got for now and make the right adjustments to make sure its smooth sailing next time.thanx for coming by brother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom