Attention: UC growers..."Official" post your favorite UC Pic Thread

• Thread starter UCMENOW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lilredwagon

Some good pics here! Although still under construction, I thought I'd throw up a shot of the air diffusers for my system reservoirs. Each of the res' is 550 gal and feeds one twelve site UC. The diffusers are the two tall cylinders in the foreground, designed for waste water treatment facilities. They operate at 40 cfm each.
The second pic shows the IR air compressor that will replace all of my AP -100 pond pumps- take that utility bill!!!

- Anyway, not to get off topic. I'll post more pics when assembly is complete for round two in a week or so!

Btw- I am running UC in veg, bloom, and for moms- so this is just for show, not "an entry." Good luck fellow farmers!

R

RMCG

Curious how the UC is working for your moms?

:confused0054:

L

lilredwagon

I will keep you posted on the moms room. 20x 8 gal sites. The lighting for the moms room is being installed, so the room is dry right now. Going to use 8 tube T5 bays in there on an 18/6 schedule. Will be running 1/4 strength nutes (Canna) and a direct fresh water top off - no res
- I just realized that I don't have a single picture of the moms room- gonna fix that this afternoon (if I venture out in the sub zero weather).

Using the UC for moms is the one application that I have my concerns with- but there is only one way to find out! Pics to follow...

lilred

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
maybe you can start your own thread = this thread is clearly for contest photos

H

HannaMan

:thinking

Mmkay- Kewl.
- Lets see those dream pics- I'll keep my existing shots for something else...

g'day-

I think he was hinting you should start a thread...everyone would love to see your pictures, but when you go into a "Official" contest thread, ..well,.. nevermind.

Post them up! In another thread :D I wanna see.

L

lilredwagon

I think he was hinting you should start a thread...everyone would love to see your pictures, but when you go into a "Official" contest thread, ..well,.. nevermind.

Post them up! In another thread :D I wanna see.

All good, just misinterpreted the guidelines :)

MileHighMagic

MileHighMagic

Looking good lil red wagon.... It was crazy holding those air diffusers! Good to find ya on here pal. ;-) CHEERS

G

grow_dat_nasty

Not sure if this contest is still going on, I never heard of anything about anyone winning yet so my guess it is. Heres a pic I took the other day. I do not need this system, if by some crazy chance I did win. Got my UCs for veg and flower already and I'm maxed out on my plant counts. So if I do end up winning, I will find some way to raffle it off and all the money raised from the raffle will be donated to a so far undecided chairty. Good Luck Everyone!

B

braindamage

Havent heard who won this contest. sure would be nice if you let us know. oh yea did they get their free UC system

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

cough cough.....freee systemmmmm

ooh ya what was that....?

T

tipper619sd

Thanks bud! Maybe once I change my lame ass username!! What once was clever as shit in the video game world, doesn't seem so cool to me on a friendly pot growing website..Everyone is equal around these parts! Unless you prove yourself to be a dick, then NO1NVU. lol. :character0029:

lol i know a guy named that in the gaming world lol xbox

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Well I would know what to do with it if I won. Like they say every Pix tells a story, this is one of my first grows in the UC, I was impressed not only by the yield but the quality of the buds, nice and tight with tons of tri-chromes. This was just a small example of what was to come as I learned how to run the system better every day. Enjoy

IMGP7212
IMGP7249
IMGP7237
IMGP7253

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

A few more random shots or when I was starting with the UC.

IMGP0833
IMGP0917
IMGP4041

TurboNugs

TurboNugs

Sweet contest....but how can you display shots of UC goodness and have a rule saying you cant already have a UC system...jus sayin :-)

sox

sox

fuck ya, this is sick...im in soil, but i respect the fuck outa you peeps rockin the uc, shit is insane

Latest posts

Top Bottom