ATTN: Advanced Nutrients Users

• Thread starter chief greenleaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chief greenleaf

Thankyou Nor Cali you can say that again man, if people would stick to suggesting good AN substitutions or at least halfway positive comments this thread would be much better off. Other than that there's really no reason to even click on the damn thread anyway. Some advic... if anybody wants there thread ta stay on topic I suggest not putting AN in the damn title!
Mr Purple Im actually not sold on AN yet at all. The Bud Blood did seem ta help show sex pretty early (2nd day of 12/12) but this is my first run w/AN. If everybody decided ta single out Botanicare for doin the same things that all nute companys do Id probably be defendin them too even tho I havent used em. Im just sick of seein the same ol nonsense shit talkin every time AN comes up in a thread, and there are a whole bunch of people on here that agree w/me and most of us dont even use AN. You have no idea how many +reps and comments Ive recieved since I started this thread tellin me how sick people are of hearin that shit and thanks for somebody finally sayin somethin about it. Its gotten really old, especially on a site that I came to because it was virtually drama free.
Piranha, Tarantula and Voodoo were designed ta use with the rest of the AN line up, why the hell would it kill em??? Beneficials work great w/chems and synthetics just like they do with organics. As long as you keep your PH above 5.5, give em some carbs ta munch on and dont add any damn peroxide theyll thrive in a res. Salts dont kill benes as far as I know and AN has a really low salt content anyway. Im far from worried about the cost of nutrients as well, it shouldnt be a concearn to most of us. In one cycle if I drop $500 on nutes, maybe $100 tops on RW/coco mats, not even $100 on electric/water, you can even throw in another $150 for bulbs and what else is there? These are high estimates just ta make apoint, thats a total of $850. Everything this grow probably cost more like $500 for real but oh well. On a bad run Ill pull half a g per watt maybe a lil less, thats 400 grams for 850 bucks, why in the flyin fuck would I be worried about how much nutes cost??????? Ive said 10 times in this thread that I use full nute lines just like the scientists designed em ta be used. You can say that its not necessary or that Im gettin scammed or whatever but Ive been doin it for almost 10 years now and Ive never regretted one dollar spent. And if your doin shit right you shouldnt be worried about the cost of nutes either!

S

Slr342

Show me any research that tarantula does anything.

Since I have only added tarantula my roots in pro mix are so much better than they ever looked before.

I agree with both sides. What has advanced stolen the records from a hundred years in the future? No they are just like any other nute company but for cannabis one of the best. Their products give results by using cutting edge technology and nutes as they have put forth money, time and energy to create what they are. Nutes is just as important as any other growing factor: air, earth, wind and fire ;)

The truth is they are a marketing strategy. As above so below. Their expensive products claiming to be better than everything else is a reflection of themselves. They found how to make people happy to spend all their money like everything is this country tries to do.

The best thing to do is become an organics expert and get the effects voodoo, pirannha, and tarantula all warpped up in some high quality guano/ compost tea, but it will not be at the specific ideal ratios for the growth of cannabis which is what advanced provides at a high dollar.

So the war between technology and natures rages on...who will be the victor in the end?

C

chief greenleaf

soap opera

Nor Cali you are a bitch and as soon as I find out how ta negative rep Ill be sure ta send some right back at ya little buddy. Wow I thankyou in a post and you negative rep me? I could really care less its just the principle of it, what a bitch...

C

chief greenleaf

Since I have only added tarantula my roots in pro mix are so much better than they ever looked before.

I agree with both sides. What has advanced stolen the records from a hundred years in the future? No they are just like any other nute company but for cannabis one of the best. Their products give results by using cutting edge technology and nutes as they have put forth money, time and energy to create what they are. Nutes is just as important as any other growing factor: air, earth, wind and fire ;)

The truth is they are a marketing strategy. As above so below. Their expensive products claiming to be better than everything else is a reflection of themselves. They found how to make people happy to spend all their money like everything is this country tries to do.

The best thing to do is become an organics expert and get the effects voodoo, pirannha, and tarantula all warpped up in some high quality guano/ compost tea, but it will not be at the specific ideal ratios for the growth of cannabis which is what advanced provides at a high dollar.

So the war between technology and natures rages on...who will be the victor in the end?

Slr I agree man and thanks for stoppin by and and posting somethin positive and intelligent. This thread needs a lot ta even it out!:clapping

S

supasticky

you just click the rep button and say 'I disapprove'.

-Supa

C

chief greenleaf

I got it now, thanks sticky. Now that I know about this rep stuff Ill have ta spread some around ta some a you helpful gentlemen!

C

cacamal

I have tried most of the lines out there. I havent tried AN. What line of theres would you recommend to someone who likes their nutes lite?

M

mrpurplestuff

Thankyou Nor Cali you can say that again man, if people would stick to suggesting good AN substitutions or at least halfway positive comments this thread would be much better off. Other than that there's really no reason to even click on the damn thread anyway. Some advic... if anybody wants there thread ta stay on topic I suggest not putting AN in the damn title!
Mr Purple Im actually not sold on AN yet at all. The Bud Blood did seem ta help show sex pretty early (2nd day of 12/12) but this is my first run w/AN. If everybody decided ta single out Botanicare for doin the same things that all nute companys do Id probably be defendin them too even tho I havent used em. Im just sick of seein the same ol nonsense shit talkin every time AN comes up in a thread, and there are a whole bunch of people on here that agree w/me and most of us dont even use AN. You have no idea how many +reps and comments Ive recieved since I started this thread tellin me how sick people are of hearin that shit and thanks for somebody finally sayin somethin about it. Its gotten really old, especially on a site that I came to because it was virtually drama free.
Piranha, Tarantula and Voodoo were designed ta use with the rest of the AN line up, why the hell would it kill em??? Beneficials work great w/chems and synthetics just like they do with organics. As long as you keep your PH above 5.5, give em some carbs ta munch on and dont add any damn peroxide theyll thrive in a res. Salts dont kill benes as far as I know and AN has a really low salt content anyway. Im far from worried about the cost of nutrients as well, it shouldnt be a concearn to most of us. In one cycle if I drop $500 on nutes, maybe $100 tops on RW/coco mats, not even $100 on electric/water, you can even throw in another $150 for bulbs and what else is there? These are high estimates just ta make apoint, thats a total of $850. Everything this grow probably cost more like $500 for real but oh well. On a bad run Ill pull half a g per watt maybe a lil less, thats 400 grams for 850 bucks, why in the flyin fuck would I be worried about how much nutes cost??????? Ive said 10 times in this thread that I use full nute lines just like the scientists designed em ta be used. You can say that its not necessary or that Im gettin scammed or whatever but Ive been doin it for almost 10 years now and Ive never regretted one dollar spent. And if your doin shit right you shouldnt be worried about the cost of nutes either!

Wow just saying dude the additives i suggested you leave out are at least ten times more useful in soil...and cost is relavant no matter how much cash you have to throw around.

J

joedub

wait so one question you need to ask yourself after writing 2 paragraphs to tell me all this stuff about voodoo, tarantula, and other expensive beneficial, and how they put all this money time energy to researching cannabis specific nutes, why in the world would you put ecto mycorrhizae(usually comes in higher spore counts than endo) in voodoo juice, when most people know it only works w/ some trees. that should boggle your mind, and make you question all the rest of the claims AN makes.

C

chief greenleaf

I have tried most of the lines out there. I havent tried AN. What line of theres would you recommend to someone who likes their nutes lite?

If you go to their website they have a nutrient calculator that you can adjust from a light feeding schedule to strong feeding schedule. You can also adjust it to how many weeks flowering you want and which nute line your using. So really the line is up ta you, the iguana juice is the organic line if your tryin ta stay all natural, the monkey juice is for coco I believe and the other 3 are just based on preference. But Im runnin AN for the first time myself and so far I like it. Im usin the Connoiseur line but Ive heard its a lot stronger than Sensi, all though I havent had any problems at all w/burn or anything like that. Its a little more expensive than Sensi so Id say its gonna come down to how much you wanna spend but honestly the base nutes are a small portion of the cost compared to all the additives you can throw into the mix. But dont look at the nute line like everythings necessary, from what Ive seen a lot a folks pick and choose what they wanna add and dont run nearly the whole line. Ive also heard you can run Connie all by itself and get great results.

666elsie

Show me any research that tarantula does anything.
An sucks because the fucking stoners there have ruined too many crops just because they can not get the right label on their containers. That and outright coping GH, fat Mike is a glitzy car salesman douchebag.
If you looked at nutes and other companies there is not that much difference in formulas overall. And if AN makes their formula for herb why so many different lines. Are some for sats others for hybrids.
Try carefree pond protector for your enzymes,32 oz makes up 67,000 gal cost around 30 bucks. Nogs kelp for b52.
An for the most part is ok I just like to see why people feel it is the best product most of what I hear is " cuz man it was made just for weed".
We did side by sides when AN had a forum. That forum started to bite them in the ass when they were getting questions by some serious growers. A lot of banning went on there. Ask AN to show you their side by side research grows. I hope you rock with your AN. Suerte JK

Well said JK,and yes they are thieves I have heard it myself!

C

chief greenleaf

Wow just saying dude the additives i suggested you leave out are at least ten times more useful in soil...and cost is relavant no matter how much cash you have to throw around.

Of course cost is relative, what Im sayin is even the most expensive nutes with all the additives in the world end up bein small potatoes in the long run. And if adding those things makes even a small difference in yield theyll easily end up paying for themselves. Especially if there's an increase in quality/potency. All Im sayin is if spending an extra 2-300 bucks increased your yield by 2ounces compared to your old nutes and the overall quality was better how could you afford not to spend that extra money! I know for a fact that every single person on this site would easily pay 2 or 300 dollars for 2 ounces of top quality ganja. I mean obviously nobodys gonna double their yield but even a 20% increase in production will cover the extra cost plus some. And for most of us 20% is more than 2 oz so the cost is easily justified by the means IF it really does give you that increase.

C

chief greenleaf

Well said JK,and yes they are thieves I have heard it myself!

Well then all nutrient companys are thieves. Matter a fact if what yall say is true any business that advertises and makes a profit is a theif and we might as well all say fuck capitalism and go comunist. When did advertising and making a profit became stealing anyway???

And what the hell is 666elsie... are you a devil worshipper or is 666 just an NPK ratio you like ta use?:smiley_joint:

O

Oregonic

Why would I pay an extra 300 bucks on nutes to get 2 oz's when I could put that into adding another light and yield way more using my same nute reg?

I guess every product has its share of fan boys, looks like AN is the Apple of cannabis ;)

winta

winta

ive used the organic advanced lineup and loved it! my girls were bigger healthier and waaay more sticky than when i used foxfarm's line. but the price does come into play if you dont really have the ends and some people just add cal mg to the foxfarm,pbp or flora nova grow and bloom and get the same if not better results. BUT again discountadvancenutrients,com got package deals that are a nice amount cheaper to get so i just say dont knock em till u try em for yourself:happy

winta

winta

touche' lol

Why would I pay an extra 300 bucks on nutes to get 2 oz's when I could put that into adding another light and yield way more using my same nute reg?

I guess every product has its share of fan boys, looks like AN is the Apple of cannabis ;)

B

billybadazz

here's my .02: generalhydro 3 part is cheaper than shit and works great have tried AN for 4 cycles and last time when I bought nutes I spent $770 on AN this time $220 on GH 3 part plus some ammenities I really don't notice $550 worth of difference bro so I don't feel the extra $$$ is worth it at the end of my day......IMO these are my experiences...

C

chief greenleaf

Why not $3000 on 10 more lights and get WAY more! While your at it drop another few hundred more for rent on a bigger place and really get WAY more!
Oregonic for all I know AN could be the worst nute Ive ever used, so far thats not the case, but this is my first time runnin it. What Im tryin ta say is that if you have the perfect set up w/all the lighting and ventilation and CO2 at optimum conditions and you could spend an extra $300 in nutrients ta up your production by $600 youd be foolish not to.
Ive got 100 watts per sq ft w/great bulbs and hoods, I dont need anymore light. My ventilation is perfect, 76 deg during lights on and no less than 67 deg with the lights off. If youve got all your other conditions optimum and theonly thing you might be able ta improve on is what your feeding with why not try??? The only other thing I could add ta my set up is CO2 and I just dont feel like refillin tanks and my generator wont fit in the damn closet. So Im experimenting w/feeding as should anybody that has all other conditions optimum.

Top Bottom