Australian Bred Genetics : Zoid, Fuel, Candy ^^

• Thread starter Titoon_29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Titoon_29

Hello fellow farmers,

i'ld like you to meet the lines i ve discovered in australia, thanks to a grower/breeder which has been working on his lines for years now....Based mostly on selection of Australian Outdoor grass from the 80/90. Maybe he will come here soon, i think he ld love the spirit, and has sooo much to tell about his lines...

Anyway, these are what i m looking in cannabis right now, enhancing sativa high, euphoric, still functionnable for most, good yielder for most. I have not grown them yet, and had only the chance to smoke some of the finest buds grown by Moon...

You ld be surprised by the sativa spirit in those girls, and most of the good herb you can find in australia. Back in france, smoking some ecsd, amnesia, jack flash, even taken early they still have a stoney effect i couldn t find in the Aussies. I need to grow them myself to truly get them ^^Got some seeds of some particular sativa genotypes ready for soon...

We dont hear and talked much about australia on the cannabis scene, maybe too far away... Still a country as big as europe with 21 millions people.. let s make fields would say the Aussies ^^ No coincidence Shanti and Neville came from this part of the World...
We' ll talk much about them in a few, just my 2 cents !!!!!

Zoidberg Hybrid :

Smell is not that strong, reminds me of aromatic herbs i m used to cook with ( basil...)
Maybe also some detergent undersmell.
Spicy taste / strong pineapple incense..
Like a mix of Cheese with SourDiesel... The smoke is really smooth, but also really tasty, some kind of hashy/ fruity taste.

Heady High, Munchies, come by waves... Pain relief... Could be compared to the high of the Sour Diesel, but i would say it s even stronger...
It can be still really coming by waves even an hour and a half later !!!

Waves, definition :
( this is for zoidfuel, but same for zoidberg )
moon said:
Very quick hitter, but it hits u only with about a third of the high, u think nice, all head everything looks brighter and im smiling. Then 10-15 mins later, your breathing quickens some what and the next third of the high hits, mostly head with some body, im thinking im very nicely toasted and my thoughts and motor mouth are soaring lol. Then 10 mins later, with a slight tight feeling in the chest the 3rd and final third of the high stacks ontop the first 2 and im now thinking maybe this is going to be to much, but its mostly body in the last part and the head melts into a more body stone for the next coup[le of hours with the head tapering off bout an hour before the body stone.

Berry Candy:

strong smell, mellow, something common with the zoidberg, but hidden behind a cinammon smell,
some vanilla too, and berry hints..
Candy describe pretty much well the smell ! It s so complex, i love it !
Taste quite different from the smell, it kinda reminds me of the old schools strains from the carribean, but also quite like some thais.
The taste is not that complex compared to the smell.
i think my only regret, but i m sure that a tastier pheno can easily be found ..
The result is an incredible smoke, which hit you straight, but still very functionnal, even if you re really stone...

25 microns hash : Taste pretty much like zoidberg, but with some strongest hashy undertones...
The effect is more on the stone side, really nice for medical purposes i would stay, could nt feel my body after a joint.

WhiteFuel : Fly trap

Smell is like smoke and acid, kinda strange but really nice.
Very Solid bud with a good trichome production.
Taste is really spicy, almost like the Sour taste of the SourDiesel...
But also with some thai herb in it, which make it really earthy taste, you could say it was grown outdoor... The landraces connoisseurs would love that.
The effect is quite strong, i d say not far from the zoidberg, heady and functionnal.. Still present after 3 hours, that's really incredible. You are really trippin and seems to forget about being stone, not far from de zoidberg... I had to do a summary and i did it pretty good, so still functionnal !
I had the chance to get 2 samples, a 8 and 9 weeks flowering. The taste is alike, but the effect is even stronger for the 9w !

White Fuel Aroma
(cut too early - 5 wks ):
Smells like detergent, a little lemon, really strong dank..
still need to be dry.

Conclusion :

I m really sooooo glad i come along these samples, because this line is one of the best ever ! Also i hadnt smoke a lot for two weeks, i ve been smoking for 4 days now, and it still knock the hell out of me !

My sour diesel which is one of the strongest quick sativa i ve grown, and in 11 weeks it was less potent than the 8 or 9 weeks zoidberg. I have no clue how a strong / sativa high can be achieve so quickly, impressive !

The most interesting part of it it s that the genetic is not polluted by any of the dutch or US genetics, and it's damn potent... As stated before by another member, maybe some other cannabinoids are involved...

The potency is AMAZING, i'm enjoying highs like my first time smoking for four days now ! And all the line get this potency in their genes... a MUST !

Aussie Bush (Outdoor Sativa)

it has definetly something in it. The high is not so powerfull, but it put me asleep about one hour later, and make me reach the state of lucid dreams, i love it ! At first i thought it was the first joint, but the second did the same effect... Amazing but tiring ^^
The taste is typically outdoor taste, not really any undertone, it smokes like some jamaican, pure, and make you really thirsty.

A strain amazing for going to sleep and relaxing, while having a good high boost the first hour. But i think as it s not really strong the tolerance can build up pretty quick. And this lucid dream is so amazinggggg...

Zoidfuel:
Wow this herb smell strong, even for a fresh sample like this one.
Smell like some phenotypes of the diesel line, and taste like a mix of cheese/sour phenotype... i had some sour jack tasting really like this... It s so strong, even fresh, i'm in love with it ! Couldn t find any samples with such a strong taste since i ve been in Oz.... I already miss my last joint, which let the taste staying for fifteen minutes in my mouth...

High : Well this is a creative high, i ve been to watch a movie (Body of Lies), and that was not the best idea ever, you re mind is racing, and the movie appears to be really slow sometimes ^^ I did get the waves effect again, but that wasn t such as strong as the zoidberg... probably with curing it will improve... Definetly worth it, but will get a better description when dried.

Flytrap:

This batch of flytrap looks really impressive too ! full of trichomes, a strange smell, perfect ! Actually the smell is really similar to the Hazy pheno of the Jack herer from Sensi, some kind of diesel i don t know how to explain this. Smell is less stronger than zoidfuel.

F

FastForward

Nice one...thanks for sharing. There must be loads of aussie and kiwi farmers....wonder why we don't see more of them?

K

kingbrown

not many people really care for genetics round here most so called farmers caring only for cash cropping and smokers usually just ask " is it good shit does it fuck u up..." im tryin to change that a lil bit with my circle of friends

nurlord

nurlord

Good job!

Hey I hooked up with Aussie Breeders DQG a few years ago. Very humble guys. Very good genetics. I believe I was the first guy to have a smoke report on the Zoid and some of their fuel lines.

The Zoid was one of the best smokes from a year of exceptional smokes.

I'll try and dig up the reports.

T

Titoon_29

Hey FastForward, kingbrown, nurlord,
thanks for your nice comment on this article, and for the crew work...

FastForward, they are some of them, but a lot of people growing big there are actually in the mountain, and probably don t have internet... Anyway we should hear from them soon...

KingBrown : i totally agree, but i feel that more and more people are seeking to get high and enhanced, more then stone, as dj short would say, and that s a good think... as long as you start growing your own, you quickly go from quantity to quality, imo.

Nurlord : Glad to see you have the chance to smoke some zoid... as you said, one of the best smoke ever, even compared to really nice smoke.. actually i still haven t been that high since i came back, even with some pretty strong herb. and the best thing i realise now smoking a lot of elites, is that the tolerance doesn t build up this fast, it takes at least 2 or 3 weeks, while here it s 3 days... That would be really great to see your report, see how the lines evolved since then...

+++

T

the_seed

nice pics..I have a strain called the yummies from down there.have you ever heard of it?

T

tribeca

Thats a great smoke report of various hybrids.I think I had the cherry fuel line back in the days of old cw.Here buds turned purple under the southern climate.Thanks for sharing yout outcome on these exotic strains.

J

John Ditchweed

have you heard of something called outback sativa? it is suppose to be a laid race form aussie........... got some seeds a while back but have been scared to pop them due to the 16+ week flowering time

Thanks for sharing some aussie strains they look beatiful

nurlord

nurlord

Well unfortunately I can't find my old smoke reports. At least not as a file. I'm sure I have them typed out in a box somewhere.

I grew the B.I(Blueberry Indica), Cherry Fuel, White Fuel, and Zoidberry. I remember I had some germ issues with the B.I. Can't remember if I ever smoked any.

Cherry Fuel had a nice berry taste to it, but at this point I can't accurately remember the high. I do remember that all of DQG's genetics where above average in terms of potency.

White Fuel I also don't remember too much about other than it looked pretty.

Zoidberry I remember the most about. DQG warned me that due to it's potency it wasn't good for sufferers of mental health problems. I didn't have enough space to grow it myself so I gave the beans to a friend who grew them out. He unfortunately had some PM issues and ended up using a lot of sulphur to combat it. This effected the taste of his harvest.

The Zoid was tasty compared to the other strains from that particular harvest with a slight fruity taste under the sulphur.

Now the point of interest for many might be the fact that a sample of the Zoid was made available to me during a private cannabis cup I was hosting. It was a three day event and I believe the Zoid showed up on the second day. We smoked it during the wee hours of the morning after already going through some top strains from Rezdog, the Brothel Bros(despite the bad rap they got their World War 2 Purple Heart was an awesome smoke) and many, many others. However even though we had been smoking the dankest dank for over 24hrs the Zoid cut through all that other stuff and was really distinctive and powerfully cerebral in the nature of it's high. Great stuff.

Hopefully DQG is still around and joins us here.

M

moonunitdqg

Howdy all , ty for the invite titoon and the reports m8 :).
Nurlord, great to see u here bro, havent seen u since the ole cw days m8, hope all is well on your end, have been working ever since, but most of the beans recently sent out were of the batchs u grew way back when. Got some things in the works and will soon hopefully have some freebies to contribute to this great looking site.
ty every one for the interest in the genetics we have down here and ty again titoon , hopefully wont be to long till i get over to europe to get some serious work done and to catch up for another puff bro.
much respect
moonunit(dqg)

T

Titoon_29

amazing....
the cherry candy are going crazy, yield is gonna be huge ^^ I ll post some picts soon...

T

tdaddy450

Man all that smoke looks so great. Looks like you had your hands full there.

D

Donald Mallard

heres some zoid grown outdoors, i think it was zoidfuel, lovely herb , very solid presentable buds and a lovely fruity aroma, one of the faves in the tin of late ...

User83163 pic47154 1238537117
D

Donald Mallard

It certainly was ripz, the aroma was something quite special, very sweet and fruity and it was certainly a pleasure to toke. Given its lineage and obvious appeal , both armotic and visual not the mention the smokeability, im sure it would make an excellent choice of parent line for some hybrids.

2ezy

Well I'm an aussie farmer that has just got on board here and there is lots of good weed being grown here and like anywhere, some not so good.

I've lost count of the all the backpackers here(mostly from europe/canada)that I've met that actually prefer our weed over their own..

In Aus, dealers generally don't know what strains they are selling and tend to make up their own names for the weed, basically any good weed over here is just called Koota(hate that term) or Skunk. However I can tell you the strains that are grown out here are mainly SK#1 and super Skunk, NL varieties and Nice outdoor Thai weed.

I can only think of one southern aus strain that is gettin a name, and that is Vomit Skunk. I believe it is a relative of Cheese/RKS strains. It smells like sweet wet garbage, and has a knockout stone. It has been around since the early nineties and has sometimes been labelled incorrectly as Hammer.

Can't say i've heard of the "zoid" lines before apart from the identical thread on this topic on IC. Props for trying to market your wares OS guys. Looks real purdy!

M

moonunitdqg

Well I'm an aussie farmer that has just got on board here and there is lots of good weed being grown here and like anywhere, some not so good.

I've lost count of the all the backpackers here(mostly from europe/canada)that I've met that actually prefer our weed over their own..

In Aus, dealers generally don't know what strains they are selling and tend to make up their own names for the weed, basically any good weed over here is just called Koota(hate that term) or Skunk. However I can tell you the strains that are grown out here are mainly SK#1 and super Skunk, NL varieties and Nice outdoor Thai weed.

I can only think of one southern aus strain that is gettin a name, and that is Vomit Skunk. I believe it is a relative of Cheese/RKS strains. It smells like sweet wet garbage, and has a knockout stone. It has been around since the early nineties and has sometimes been labelled incorrectly as Hammer.

Can't say i've heard of the "zoid" lines before apart from the identical thread on this topic on IC. Props for trying to market your wares OS guys. Looks real purdy!

I have to ask str8 up m8, do i know u? , , if not why are you in this thread laying down sarcastic comments like
"Can't say i've heard of the "zoid" lines before apart from the identical thread on this topic on IC. Props for trying to market your wares OS guys. Looks real purdy!"

I never asked titoon to make this thread, nor the one at ic. We shared smoke from the lines i have been breeding( i know its hard for u to get it but there are some aussie breeders whos wares you havent seen) and he really enjoy them and decided to document it.
I have been working these lines a very long time and even documented some of it way back on the old cannabisworld under the handle dqg.
Its funny as the only ppl that have ever tried to put shit on the work i or other aussie breeders have done, tend to be a tiny percentage of other aussies, and moreso, other aussies that have spent alot of time and effort importing all the latest and greatest overseas strains from overseas seedbanks. Funny that.
I have been sending out my lines for free at my expence and risk for quite a time now and if i decided to release my work for sale that is my decision, and quite honestly, what is wrong with that? I just wish aussies like yourself would get on board instead of being sarcastic or negative, alot of aussie breeders are getting together and doing some great work, work you could be doing also instead of tearing down your fellow aussies work. If u had tried the lines and offered up constructive critisim it would be different and actual helpfull.
Your yomit line, or is it a clone only, sounds nice, never heard of it, but i dont kick around the commercial indoor scene down south,i am moreso the mountain scene up north.
The old commercial burning rubber or rubber clone from syd was big for awhile and most likely came of dutch stock, also the candy cut that came out of newcastle is most likely a blueberry hybrid.
Your right on the thai part of the outdoor genepool but forgot the indian, chinese indica and a load of others that have been added to the genepool here in australia before ben dronkers bought the cannabis castle, or even before nevile left australia to set up and sell said c castle to the dronkers.
Anyways ty all for the positive comments, and ty 2ezy for making me want to work harder to show the world what we have here.
much respect
moonunit( dqg)

A

aussieweed311

hey guys new to the forum but been growing many years,must disagree wit most of been said bout aussie strains.Im a very patriotic Australian but our weed sux ass!!!ive had the zoid,boesi(duck) and i guess most known aussie strains,and to compare the weed i smoked in holland and sth america we just dnt compare..at all..mainly i think coz there not many conisseurs here most ppl who grow do it for the profit only..sad

Latest posts

Top Bottom