Australian Bred Genetics : Zoid, Fuel, Candy ^^

• Thread starter Titoon_29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moonunitdqg

Yes aussieweed , most of the commercial weed here sux arse, its a shame thats all you seem to have access to, may i ask where u got the zoid, as its not a commercial strain and u must of been close to a grower of it, but anyways, enjoy your dutch herbs m8, there are indeed some fine specimens amongst it.
maybe i should just admit our herb sux arse and crawl back to my cave eh m8 lol
moonunit

M

moonunitdqg

Oh and sorry i cant reply to your pm here hoki2test, as i am a new user here and the system wont let me.
Oh and aussieweed, titoon is regularly in amsterdam and smokes their herbs aswell.
Anyways im out
moonunit

S

SnowCap

Hey Moon,

Don't know you but I encourage you to keep breeding and to draw no attention to negativity.

I think like all places that grow cannabis some are good and some are better. So that being said there can be shitty weed anywhere and unless your growing the good stuff and or don't know the guy who is growing the good stuff your smoking whatever..

So anyway I'm interested in what you guys are doing. I have traveled the world and smoke everywhere I could. Amsterdam weeds sucks unless you know people or happen to find well grown weed.

I grow mostly sativas and am an outdoor farmer. I like Thais, Cambos and Hazes. I have a friend who is growing the Mullumbiny Madness and from the looks of it, its a very unique sativa. I like weed that's very trippy and intense.

Anyway I would like to see some more of the Aussie genetics coming around. Thanks for your time.

Snow

R

Rolln J

nice nuggetry! is growing for personal legal in some states (regions) of Australia ?

T

Trillion

Hi moon, are there any plans for any commercial releases in the near future?

D

Donald Mallard

hey guys new to the forum but been growing many years,must disagree wit most of been said bout aussie strains.Im a very patriotic Australian but our weed sux ass!!!ive had the zoid,boesi(duck) and i guess most known aussie strains,and to compare the weed i smoked in holland and sth america we just dnt compare..at all..mainly i think coz there not many conisseurs here most ppl who grow do it for the profit only..sad

Yep, like everywhere there is rubbish herbs ..

Ive tried a bit of dutch herb when i was in amsterdam , and found the personally grown stuff nice , but the rest was just like anywhere else .. and no better than the examples ive seen in australia .
perhaps your in the wrong area , and dont have access to all the herb in australia to sample against .
im not much of a fan of the guy who says he has tried everything and its all shit , i dont recall you ever knocking on my door ....

D

Donald Mallard

Must apologise about being a bit upset in my last post, australians seem to be the hardest critics of australian herbs and australian bred strains , its a shame really ,, most ive encountered with that opinion and questioned further admit to not really growing said herbs , got it off a mate of a mate ,, they called it duck , or zoid and it was shit ...
pretty qualified encounters i dont think so ...

user83163_pic196885_1255864403.jpg
user83163_pic271998_1263718448.jpg
P1013563.JPG

D

dogsnob

i can tell you ive tryed both your fellas gear donalds plus moons and its top notch smoko very under rated now i must meet up with you moon and do don justice as hes a very kind sole just work has been in the way

D

Donald Mallard

Just thought id share a few pics of some hash made from some zoid crosses , its probably not up to aussieweed311 s standards , but its not too bad ..

P1013620.JPG
DSC_0071.JPG

S

SnowCap

Hey DM,

Nice Hash mate! Looks like it will Zoid you out. You weren't responsible for the Panama Red X C99 would you? I grew some out this last summer and it was some very nice pineapple smelling, red haired happy weed. I loved it.

If not sorry, though I am also interested in your Zoid. A friend here in the states grew out a Mullimbiny Madness and its a crazy sativa, different then sativas I've grown before. Anyway I would love to see more Australian lines around. So thanks for your time.

SnowCap

D

Donald Mallard

Thanks snowcap , and yes the c99 x pr did come from down our way , glad you enjoyed it as we did .
great to see interest in australian stock , most aussies are quiet achievers , they take their time and do good things , no fuss or hype .

B

Bluesuade

Good to see your setting the story stright Don, There is some truth in that there is a lot of the "Rock Juice" Weed the Viets are pumping out but its the same everywhere in the world. The people who are saying we have average weed in Australia are the ones who arnt having a go..

You cant beat good genetics grown locally and we have the ultimate climate here to do so.

Looking forward to seeing the Zoid line released mate

Cheers BlueSuade

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

lovely pics Donald,those cola shots look amazing and that dry outdoor herb aswell...love to see passionate outdoor growers...these zoid lines sound like they would do great in my area...i live in the tropics...ive grown out some c99 f7's that were bred out there in oz and they did great outside here in my winter (11/13) grown from seed....

im curious if these lines are available in seed form and if so where? id love to get my hands on some and see how they do here....

D

Donald Mallard

Yep im with you there bluesuade , cant beat the climate in oz for growing some good herbs.
Hey donjuanmatus , if the c99 worked well for you these will work even better ,, bit more vigour that youll need during your winter to get the legs up a bit , very nice solid buddage and a unique smell and taste ,, great buzz ..
Im sure mr moon has some almost ready , ill leave it to him to let the cat out of the bag so to speak on where when and how .. lol ..
thanks heaps for the interest guys ..

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

sounds great donald, yeah that was the only negative thing about the c99 they dont really have as much vigour as say an f1 hybrid due to the inbreeding i guess, i really got a hit em with nutes to get em up..however i found the c99 really shines in crosses made with it, and perform better out here when part of an f1 hybrid than it would on its own....

can anyone tell me the lineage of the zoid? all titoon mentioned was it was out of australian outdoor grass from the 80/90's. im curious if this outdoor grass was thai or some other nearly pure sats..

moon, can you chime in? will these be available sometime soon? if so will it be the straight zoid line or zoid hybrids? come on let that poor cat out of the bag :)

D

Donald Mallard

I can tell you what i know of the lineage donjuanmatus , its png gold crossed with chinese indica , with mr moon leaning toward the more sativa side of the high in his selections .
I believe he is dabbling with some hybrids aswell as a straight zoid line to follow up from what i recall .
I have sampled some of the hybrids as well as the pure zoid line , they hybrids are excellent, and id be happy to have them in my garden anytime .

btw don ,, been looking at your tropical garden ,, what kind of hours do you veg your plants at? and have you found they do better without first being indoors? be nice to hear of any trials youve done on that .

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

thanks for that info donald, what does png stand for?

the thread i have in the outdoor section was my last time using cuts outside, when i did those i had them under 24/0 then transplanted to 11/13 outside in the middle of the winter....i used cuts for my winter grows for about 5 years, a couple things ive noticed is

the larger the size of the rootball when there transplanted outside the larger they will yield in most cases a 1 gal bucket will yeild 1 oz-1.5.....if i put them out there from cups no matter how large the plant it will never yield more than a 1/2 oz...i think the reason for this is that the roots are not established enough to support a high yielding plant...also the branches can never hold there own weight like a plant that was sprouted outside and strengthened by the elements

inspired by people like wally and seeing 12/12 from seed growers with great success
i started using seed and i will never look back...this year i sprouted female seed i made
using a reversed nl/haze, i sprouted them on site in beds covered with cages, they stayed in this bed there whole life...all ended up getting 4 feet tall by the time they were flowering and were extremely sturdy with massive sized stems...didn't have one male flower show on any....and one plant ended up yielding more than 5 or 6 cuts would
and the fact that all i have to do is take out seed makes me very happy....i even built a small 9x9x9 cabin to dry in so risk has been cut down ten fold as well, ill probably start a new thread showing some of this...sorry for the long post donald, im a rambler :)

D

Donald Mallard

Dont apologise , we all enjoy reading a bit of a ramble about something we are interested in .
Sounds like your having successs with the winter growing , theres a little more to learn each season , thats half the fun i think .

DonJuanMatus

DonJuanMatus

it sure is half the fun donald, adaptation at its finest..sometimes i find the worse the season the more i learn...tropical growing is all about trial and error, you have to do things wrong first to figure out how to do them right....nice chatting with you

Top Bottom