• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
@Poekie here's the Critical Nevel Haze I got going from you. Great bud structure and starting the get frosty. Won't be long now til she's done. View attachment 1136925View attachment 1136926
Thanks @B0ssD0ss thats one big bud there !
Seems like you may have burned the leaftips a bit, and personally i would always leave some big fan leaves until harvest but thats just my opinion, as i said before, many ways to grow a plant.
Gracias !

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Thanks @B0ssD0ss thats one big bud there !
Seems like you may have burned the leaftips a bit, and personally i would always leave some big fan leaves until harvest but thats just my opinion, as i said before, many ways to grow a plant.
Gracias !
Yeah I pushed the nutes pretty hard on her. Just did a flush on her and a few others I have going and backing down on the nutes. But we will see how it goes.

crazy

crazy

Well I don't know how they grow yet but...I pm'd Poekie a couple Fridays ago & when I got home from work they was here in the U S. 14 days was quick from across the big pond ! Some already fell into shot glasses before I posted this.....

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Well I don't know how they grow yet but...I pm'd Poekie a couple Fridays ago & when I got home from work they was here in the U S. 14 days was quick from across the big pond ! Some already fell into shot glasses before I posted this.....
First time I ordered from him was last Christmas and got here within 7 days. Was insane. Then the last time almost took a month.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Yes I’ve ran at least 20-30 plants 100% germ rate and happy with results of all - the Neville haze is one of my favorite along with critical magnum. @Poekie gear is legit in my book !
He’s in Spain so just be patient he answers all questions and ships complete. . I received everything I ordered easy to work with for sure.
I got some of his genetics as well and for a good deal. He has a spring sale and gives you more than what you pay for. Even gave me 6 photo fems on top of everything else I got.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Great, happy they arrived quickly.
Good luck with the grow !

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
First time I ordered from him was last Christmas and got here within 7 days. Was insane. Then the last time almost took a month.
True, its quite unpredictable, can be anything between a week and over a month to arrive, dont understand how thats possible, but it is...

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
These are matanuska at 24 days, they started flowering and starting to stretch!

20210621 093754

20210621 093943

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I have just started one each of these from Poekie so pics will follow later on when there's something to look at (hopefully)
This time all of them are in approx 9L pots with either Coco or Coco/Clay Pebbles 60/40
The new Green Qube Tent 1x2x2.2m was just begging for some plants :-)

Pina
Afghan
Mandarin
Critical Nevil Haze

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

I have just started one each of these from Poekie so pics will follow later on when there's something to look at (hopefully)
This time all of them are in approx 9L pots with either Coco or Coco/Clay Pebbles 60/40
The new Green Qube Tent 1x2x2.2m was just begging for some plants :-)

Pina
Afghan
Mandarin
Critical Nevil Haze
20210618 143132
My Citical Nevil Haze

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Update on the new autos.
First some pics, this is the auto Green Poison.
IMG 20210617 1859292

And a few days later, seeds look ready.
IMG 20210627 0934152

Ready in about 75 days.
Smell is sweet, bit of citrus, grapefruit, flowery, and a bit skunky.
Strong and productive plant with a thick strong stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom