Poekie

Supporter
Here is the Zkittlez
IMG 20210620 1949363

And a bit closer
IMG 20210617 1903532

IMG 20210624 1957462

She takes a bit longer to finish, about 80/85 days
And was a bit taller than the Green Poison, with thinner stems.
Lovely buds, really like the way she looks.
Smell is partly sweet and flowery but also a bit of sour, and something spicey.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Yep more coming.
Afhan is ready, the smallest of the 3 new ones, strong compact plant.
Smells sweet, flowers, hint of spices and leather.
Took about 75/80 days to finish.
Green Poison will be cut down tomorrow.
Zkittlez will go to plant heaven in about a week.
Would love to see the plants. This Critical Nevel Haze is thick. Looking for larger yielders like it. I have more from you I haven't grown yet but always like new.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Also already germinated Cheese Magnum, Tangie, Critical Nevil Haze, Matanuska and an AK x Skunk.

Also have a high CBD auto with a surprising strong and delicious smell.
Most of those seeds are already reserved, but i can keep a few.
I haven't grown and cbd but may be intrigued by it. But always down for the special stash for sure.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
The Blueberry x Bubblegum didnt survive a huge flock of starlings that spent an early morning in the garden, must have been over a hundred of them.

It was fantastic to see and reminded me of the Birds from Hitchcock.

They somehow threw over a protective chicken wire cage and killed the baby plant probably while looking for worms.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

The Blueberry x Bubblegum didnt survive a huge flock of starlings that spent an early morning in the garden, must have been over a hundred of them.

It was fantastic to see and reminded me of the Birds from Hitchcock.

They somehow threw over a protective chicken wire cage and killed the baby plant probably while looking for worms.
That sucks

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Last year i had a photoperiod Chem beyond Diesel CBD and really like the effect, a bit more gentle and calm but still very strong.
See I grow medicine for my wife I get very paranoid when I indulge. So the light side sounds nice to me. And I'm in Florida where we see birds by the bunches all over. We have birds that sound like what you're describing that are by the hundreds in our front yard most mornings feeding on worms.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
See I grow medicine for my wife I get very paranoid when I indulge. So the light side sounds nice to me. And I'm in Florida where we see birds by the bunches all over. We have birds that sound like what you're describing that are by the hundreds in our front yard most mornings feeding on worms.
Yeah indica and high CBD sounds like what you need, will keep some of them for you.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
@Poekie Lovely stuff you are working on, cant wait to try some! 💚
Thank you !
I should be having enough auto seeds for a while when i finish the next few varieties in the coming months.

After that i'd like to make another photoperiod Fem cross.
Not sure yet which as i have quite some genetics to choose from, its a luxury problem.
Maybe a cross with Bruce Banner or Afghan x (Blueberry x Colombia) or Do si dos or OG Kush, really not sure yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom