For Sale Auto fem seeds

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Got 1 brand new 3 pac of super oarnge haze x 3 and 1 pac of grizley crinkle x 5, have both of those and willing to trade, just came today un opend! There Meth seeds. Let me know if interested.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Got 1 brand new 3 pac of super oarnge haze x 3 and 1 pac of grizley crinkle x 5, have both of those and willing to trade, just came today un opend! There Meth seeds. Let me know if interested.
Yes sounds good to me.
Will sent you a PM

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
@Poekie what seeds do you have now? i wanted to order some this week if i can.
Hi i have some new autofem seeds ready:
Afghan and Green Poison.
Zkittlez is drying, needs about 5 more days to be ready.
From the last batch still have a few Cheese Magnum, Mandarin, Critical Mandarin and Mamba.
Thanks for the interest !

AceSpade

AceSpade

Hi i have some new autofem seeds ready:
Afghan and Green Poison.
Zkittlez is drying, needs about 5 more days to be ready.
From the last batch still have a few Cheese Magnum, Mandarin, Critical Mandarin and Mamba.
Thanks for the interest !
I'm interested.. please send me info

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
there are autoflowers and photoperiods. autos are bred to flower on a timeline (at about 3 to 5 weeks). photos have to have the right amount of dark period (12 hours or more) to flower. photos will stay in veg till they get the right dark period. autos will flower at the right time no matter the light or dark period

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Thanks a lot @Edinburgh that was very generous of you !!
Really curious, never tried Mephisto before.
Sent you a PM.
Gracias !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom