For Sale Auto fem seeds

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Those from the last pics are seedless...for smoking myself.
Plan for spring is to make more autos and photos.
For photos, crosses with the fruity OG Kush pheno, SFV OG Kush, wedding cake, Cherry AK, Panama and hopefully more.
And in autumn some more crosses.
But those are just fantasies at the moment.
Still have to make it real.
Gonna need to purchase a sample pack of these photos.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I did... but man, he lives in a country far, far away!
It doesn't matter, in Spain where he lives there is no problems with seeds/cannabis/customs..etc..
You obviously need to ttrust him enough to send a PayPal payment and then sit and wait for a couple of weeks maybe...but you WILL get your seeds unles your own customs or postal service screws it up, but I don't even think that has happened to anyone yet.

thejack

thejack

Fellas, thankx... I've traded with folks for decades; folks from everywhere...even Vietnam, once.
And at the ripe old age of 73, I rarely experience stress, and never over beans or a few dollars.
Any advice on Autos would be appreciated... thanx again,
jack

Moshmen

Moshmen

We are all for the most part state side and haven't had a single issue having what we ordered come to any of us. His stuff is top notch and once you grow it you will know. Stop stressing and check it out for yourself.
I’ll add the end product is much better than most commercial auto manufactures ! I have yet to hear a unsatisfied customer !

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Thanks guys, bless you all.
Not feeling too groovy, caught a bit of a cold.
You guys cheer me up !
Muchas gracias

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
get better quick!

yup, i cant say it enough, great guy, great price and really easy (which is always the best!)
Thank you so much for all your nice words.
Already a bit better, good sleep, lots of vitamine C from Acerola, woodfire burning hot.

Had a few weeks with a lot of stress, surely that compromised my immune system.
Also we had a lot of rain and sudden cold after another hot summer, the change is quite dramatic here.

Today i am gonna do a little experiment and germinate a few seeds in a tiny glasshouse.
Curious to see how a winter grow will turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom