• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
I just chopped y tester seeds, interesting, I had 2 of one pheno and 1 of another. 2 we're shorter and much Fuller, the other taller with a great main cola. Both really full fat buds, but I admit I liked the taller one a tiny bit better. They had great aroma the whole flower cycle, turned really sweet smelling with cute.

Sorry about my typing and all I just got my rotator cuff fixed so I just got out of the hospital when I get use of my other hand I'll type better I promise

GrowHobo

GrowHobo

Little Mandarin. 4in nursery pot. Spent most her life in corner of veg tent under 150w led didn’t get the best light or treatment. Planted in Promix with a little Ocean Forest and fed Jacks 321 at full strength consistently. Currently finishing under 480w led. Just ran her for gits and shiggles happy with the outcome though. Rock solid as far as growth is concerned. Smells sweet and citrus.

C026EA96 EF13 42AA 8C66 3AB7CFA61FC7
BF657A18 9B00 4A7C 8E05 A0FA730CDE11
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I just chopped y tester seeds, interesting, I had 2 of one pheno and 1 of another. 2 we're shorter and much Fuller, the other taller with a great main cola. Both really full fat buds, but I admit I liked the taller one a tiny bit better. They had great aroma the whole flower cycle, turned really sweet smelling with cute.

Sorry about my typing and all I just got my rotator cuff fixed so I just got out of the hospital when I get use of my other hand I'll type better I promise
Hi which tester was that with the diferent phenos ?
Good luck with your hand !

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Little Mandarin. 4in nursery pot. Spent most her life in corner of veg tent under 150w led didn’t get the best light or treatment. Planted in Promix with a little Ocean Forest and fed Jacks 321 at full strength consistently. Currently finishing under 480w led. Just ran her for gits and shiggles happy with the outcome though. Rock solid as far as growth is concerned. Smells sweet and citrus.
Thats quite a small pot, and with low light still looking nice though !
Enjoy

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Do a search under my username for the word Mandarin and you will get a good few pictures of Poekie's Mandarin Auto, it is a super nice strain 😁

mjab702

mjab702

If they fail to upload, they might be to high resolution or size, I can't upload pictures taken with the 108mp camera in my phone.
What resolution worked for you? B/c Thats what it keeps saying file size too large.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom