For Sale Auto fem seeds

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
crazy

crazy

The Skunk and the Tangie at 104 days from seed will get the chop tonight or in the morning . They both hav
20220115 180928
20220115 180919
e been very easy to grow , not a bit picky about notes and lighting !

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
The Skunk and the Tangie at 104 days from seed will get the chop tonight or in the morning . They both havView attachment 1207003View attachment 1207004e been very easy to grow , not a bit picky about notes and lighting !
@crazy very nice looking buds, and some pretty colors on the one in front.
Enjoy the harvest !

My Critical Orange Punch is getting the chop tomorrow as well.

@B0ssD0ss I have 2 auto Critical Orange Punch outside as part of my winter grow experiment.
They just started flowering after almost 2 months, took them that long to become sexually mature, short days and cold, last few nights were around 0°C.

Received mine no problems. Great guy to deal with. Ordered ak47 cherry. Got sugar punch, og kush, and warlock x panama as freebies

Hi @_VLAD_ May they become beautiful plants !
Good luck

Thanks guys

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

@crazy very nice looking buds, and some pretty colors on the one in front.
Enjoy the harvest !

@B0ssD0ss I have 2 auto Critical Orange Punch outside as part of my winter grow experiment.
They just started flowering after almost 2 months, took them that long to become sexually mature, short days and cold, last few nights were around 0°C.

Hi @_VLAD_ May they become beautiful plants !
Good luck

Thanks guys
Chopped mine this morning. Hanging in the tent but holy cow those colas are so thick.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Here’s my pina I’m not sure how old probably getting close to 60 days and she’s about done. She’s the littlest auto I’ve grown but I hear those dwarf ones can end up being some super fire. I shit you not this plant is the same thickness and size of a 20 oz Mountain Dew bottle with 2 little side branches with dense nugs. I feel like she might be more susceptible to bud rot but hopefully all goes well. The aromas are very sweet too.
B8930FE1 97FA 4408 ABFC 9676ACE57C49
92AD66F6 A141 49A8 BAC3 8C4F913DFFF9
24C3D803 AAE7 4C3C B924 C0A61A42A5AA

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Here’s my pina I’m not sure how old probably getting close to 60 days and she’s about done. She’s the littlest auto I’ve grown but I hear those dwarf ones can end up being some super fire. I shit you not this plant is the same thickness and size of a 20 oz Mountain Dew bottle with 2 little side branches with dense nugs. I feel like she might be more susceptible to bud rot but hopefully all goes well. The aromas are very sweet too.View attachment 1207306View attachment 1207307View attachment 1207305
Fat Piña !
Yes when the buds get really big be careful of budrot, low humidity recommended.

Weedolae

Weedolae

Hi. I wanna some seeds with good thc and fast grow ? Any left ? And price . Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom