• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Thanks a bunch man! Looks like I can still feed this week was my main reason for the question.
Yes looking at your pics i would certainly feed another time, also with a bit of Nitrogen for the leaf yellowing.

The last week before harvest i usually leave them rather dry.

DevinA95

DevinA95

Yes looking at your pics i would certainly feed another time, also with a bit of Nitrogen for the leaf yellowing.

The last week before harvest i usually leave them rather dry.
Ok man, I should be good to feed when I get home in 4 hours. I'll up the nutes because I was preparing to start my flush so I didn't give any the last watering. My mistake, hopefully it doesn't cause much of an issue

J

Johnny.5

Hi
Hi 1,50 a piece, more then 100 a bit lower price.
I sent from here in Spain, posting is 3 euros standard and 7 euros certified.
Can do PayPal.
And always do quite a few freebies.
Thanks
Don't buy if you're in the U.S, they confiscate them, I had seeds coming in California in LA got seized

J

Johnny.5

Ok man, I should be good to feed when I get home in 4 hours. I'll up the nutes because I was preparing to start my flush so I didn't give any the last watering. My mistake, hopefully it doesn't cause much of an issue
here's the question I've been using Remo's I have different varieties for seedlings veg & bloom, but I never have to flush b/c the fertilizer is so diluted, I talked to numerous older growers some use Remo's some were using the chemistry test, then get so much in there to flush out the excess nutrients, to me that's a waste of fertilizer, here's the situation in 1991 I had a 2 bedroom APT, I grew a plant in a 2.4-foot closet grew it to bloom without worrying about humidity temp, etc., & CERTAINLY DIDN'T USE CO2 IN THE CLOSET EITHER, a lot of the junk in the tents are nonsense, the co2s if you have pets you're fine, there are several commercial growers that have pets to keep the co2 at bay, fertilizers are used if your plant has a deficiency which I have never seen any in veg. I was so close to blooming I had to get rid of it b/c if the smell went in the vents it's all over with a state cop across the parking lot, wasn't very good, the only reason I stopped it was b/c of that state cop

Last edited:
DevinA95

DevinA95

Don't buy if you're in the U.S, they confiscate them, I had seeds coming in California in LA got seized
I live in the U.S and never had any issues from any seeds I've ordered over seas. I believe seeds are legal in all states for souvenir purposes. I'd be trying to figure out who seized them and try to get them back.

DevinA95

DevinA95

IMG 20220301 112136

I upd the nutrients and this is her today. Looking a bit like a disaster but hopefully comes out of it. I figure she'll slow down some because of this. Would she still finish alright or will it effect the bud quality? Possibly may take longer than scheduled to finish if so? I gave tiger bloom, big bloom and epsom salt a teaspoon of each. I don't think I should've given her epsom salt this time, now I'm worried that I've burnt her or cause lock out. Only time will tell I suppose.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
View attachment 1222131
I upd the nutrients and this is her today. Looking a bit like a disaster but hopefully comes out of it. I figure she'll slow down some because of this. Would she still finish alright or will it effect the bud quality? Possibly may take longer than scheduled to finish if so? I gave tiger bloom, big bloom and epsom salt a teaspoon of each. I don't think I should've given her epsom salt this time, now I'm worried that I've burnt her or cause lock out. Only time will tell I suppose.
Looks allright, no worries.
Maybe good idea to take out some of the yellow leaves on the bottom.

DevinA95

DevinA95

Looks allright, no worries.
Maybe good idea to take out some of the yellow leaves on the bottom.
Thanks again Poekie and Sorry for all the questions everyone. I just trust you all more than what I read on Google. I will take off the yellow leaves when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom