• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Not exactly sure yet as i will keep some plants for my personal smoking pleasure.
Anyway, have these photoperiods growing now :

SFV Og Kush
Lemon Larry
Bubba x Ogers
Mazar x Raspwaltz
Warlock x Chem
Wedding Cake
Velvet Moon
Kosher Kush x Sour Power
Sunset Sherbet x GSC
Gorilla
Durban Poison x GSC
Oaxaca

Bubba and Mazar crosses from @FOE20 , will keep their offspring for myself as its someone elses work on ThcFarmer.

Its an outside winter/springgrow in a mini glasshouse, small plants, will be very limited amount of seeds, ready beginning of May.

Autofem :

Afghan
Night Nurse
Blue Skunk
Critical Nevil Haze
Sour 60
Cheese
Grizzly Crinkle

Autos should be ready end of May.

This time more photos and a few less autos.
My goal is to end up with 3 or 4 of the most potent and productive autos of all i tried.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Not exactly sure yet as i will keep some plants for my personal smoking pleasure.

SFV Og Kush
Lemon Larry
Bubba x Ogers
Mazar x Raspwaltz
Warlock x Chem
Wedding Cake
Velvet Moon
Kosher Kush x Sour Power
Sunset Sherbet x GSC
Gorilla
Durban Poison x GSC
Oaxaca

Bubba and Mazar crosses from @FOE20 , will keep their offspring for myself as its someone elses work on ThcFarmer.

Its an outside winter/springgrow in a mini glasshouse, small plants, will be very limited amount of seeds, ready beginning of May.

Autofem :

Afghan
Night Nurse
Blue Skunk
Critical Nevil Haze
Sour 60
Cheese
Grizzly Crinkle

My goal is to end up with 3 or 4 of the most potent and productive autos of all i tried.
I need a variety of all please

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter

SFV Og Kush
Lemon Larry
Bubba x Ogers
Mazar x Raspwaltz
Warlock x Chem
Wedding Cake
Velvet Moon
Kosher Kush x Sour Power
Sunset Sherbet x GSC
Gorilla
Durban Poison x GSC
Oaxaca

Autofem :

Afghan
Night Nurse
Blue Skunk
Critical Nevil Haze
Sour 60
Cheese
Grizzly Crinkle

I forgot 1 photoperiod, the biggest i have, Amnesia.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20220303 162936

Some of the photoperiods

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

going to run your autos outdoor this year, i will definitely try some of your photos when they are ready. Do you start your autos indoor first? I was reading they will stay in veg longer, grow taller, if given more blue light early

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
going to run your autos outdoor this year, i will definitely try some of your photos when they are ready. Do you start your autos indoor first? I was reading they will stay in veg longer, grow taller, if given more blue light early
I only do outdoor, lots of sunshine in Spain.

Interesting, i was already thinking about that, my outdoors autos finish in 10/11 weeks and people who grow indoors let them go 11/12 weeks or even more.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

I only do outdoor, lots of sunshine in Spain.

Interesting, i was already thinking about that, my outdoors autos finish in 10/11 weeks and people who grow indoors let them go 11/12 weeks or even more.
I will try some started indoot and some out this year. See if i notice a difference

MTLEADER

MTLEADER

I know I'm going to want some of the Night Nurse she is a nice looking strain, Blue Skunk also. Not sure about photos I'm having some bad luck with my photo plants. Might stay with autos just to learn not to kill the things first LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom