For Sale Auto fem seeds

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
MTLEADER

MTLEADER

I have gotten spider mites on my photos like 3 or 4 times now and then a sulfur deficiency and guess what autos were in same tent same soil not one mite on them lol. I have found one hell of a good way to kill mites and all now I posted it in the infirmary area. I found it on YouTube and it works like a charm if you follow the use right. Not only kills mites it helps with molds also.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I have gotten spider mites on my photos like 3 or 4 times now and then a sulfur deficiency and guess what autos were in same tent same soil not one mite on them lol. I have found one hell of a good way to kill mites and all now I posted it in the infirmary area. I found it on YouTube and it works like a charm if you follow the use right. Not only kills mites it helps with molds also.
I didnt find the post, what is your method ?

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
After 3 days of intense rain the snails decided to attack my mini greenhouse.

I surrounded the plants with a layer of woodash which they dont like but some managed to eat auto Afghan and Sour 60.

Afghan is not a problem, already planted new.
Only 1 Sour 60 survived the snail invasion and i dont have more seeds from those.

I tried a plate with beer as my father used to do that in Holland with great succes but it seems the spanish snails dont care much about beer.

I thought about changing to wine as the area here is pretty famous for wine, but dont know if it works.

Anybody knows a way to keep them out without poison ?
Thanks.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Part of the woodash was flooded away in the rain, already added more as it was working pretty well before the rain.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
By the way, its so humid after the rain that the salt i sprinkled on top of the woodash isnt visible anymore, i guess it soaked up humidity.
Tomorrow copper tape day.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Let us know how it works. I know D 95 is watching. He went to war with them last year! L O L

DevinA95

DevinA95

IMG 20220308 175448

Day 69 and she's oozing somthing. Is this sugar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom