• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
@JSH1973 looks great, how many days did that magnum take?
I started it from seed on 27th January, I could have taken it earlier but I wanted more Amber trichomes, she was still drinking just fine so I could have let it go to 15 weeks as well if I wanted a little more bulk I think.
Grown in Coco, Canna Nutrients and 24/0, 450watt lights.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Rizla420

Rizla420

Oh my, she has become quite a big girl.
I have never stripped autos of their fan leaves, but i like to experiment so will give it a try soon.
Surely better for light penetration, but i still feel big fan leaves are necessary for photosynthesis.
Thanks for the pic !
Last 2 weeks is when I take away fan leaves as you won't be productive of buds but you will of thc production so thats when I take the fan leaves

IMG 20210429 221538
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Last 2 weeks is when I take away fan leaves as you won't be productive of buds but you will of thc production so thats when I take the fan leaves
Looking good !
For me light penetration is no problem, growing outside with the intense spanish sunshine.
I only take off some big leaves in October or November when humidity gets higher, to improve air circulation.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I want to learn more about growing autoflowers do you have any other tips you may be able to share ? :)
There are threads on ThcFarmer about growing autos, lots of information there.
I learned from doing it, inside and outside, auto and photo, indica and sativa, regular and feminized.
Just one book i had when i started, and internet didnt exist.
I grew up in the countryside, for me it came naturally.

Good luck !!

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I want to learn more about growing autoflowers do you have any other tips you may be able to share ? :)

Many more threads about autos, would recommend to read them.
Have fun !

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Love your fun projects !!
What week is she in now ?
Any sweet smell already ?
It's great fun to also grow something that is a little different and where yield isn't part of the equation at all, I have entered 3 different Grow & Show events with 2 of the indoor plants in the grow I just started and one that I have started inside that are going outside, the outside one is an Auto that is supposed to grow up to 2m tall and be up to 20% THC and 10% CBD (It might actually be a strain for you to have fun with, I have an extra few seeds kept)
20th February I started her from seed so about 12 weeks old.
Yep.. The sweet smell is amazing, best way I can describe it is like if you put a pineapple on the chopping board and cut it, that first sweet smell that hits your nose is nearly identical.

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Critical Nevell Haze from @Poekie . Can't wait to drop the critical orange punch and some other I just got. This little lady has just started showing pistils. Hoping for a nice large lady here.

20210513 150559
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom