For Sale Auto fem seeds

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
AceSpade

AceSpade

Hello fellow growers its spring again, slowly getting warmer here, about time to start my outside grow.

Gonna do a spring sale, all seeds 1 dollar, minimum order 20.

Still available:

Piña
Mamba
Cheese Magnum
Og Kush Mandarin
Crítical Nevil Haze
Crítical Orange Punch

Just starting to make new:
Auto Afghan, Green Poison and Zkittlez.

PM for more information.
Thanks
I'm interested

R

redshift75

I dont remember what i all ordered. Was like I think 8-10 strains? lots cheese , cheese x magnum, pina, og kush, honduran, mazuraka, a few others that escape me. But they were all good to go. I threw more of the autos in the mix now that I'm back up and going again and will most likely be some of the first to finish. I never got a chance I don't think to comment that it was Good to Go and my experience was really positive with @Poekie seeds

Can't really speak to the auto aspect as they grew alongside photo plants in a timed tent. But have a few going and gave enough to my neighbor he will have his limit with them. So will definitely update my full experience 2nd go round end of the season. Im currently smoking a bowl of the cheese magnum and its definitely hitting the spot.

I think I spent $100 he prepared 85 seeds but I feel like he gave me more just ensured he gave me 85 minimum. Only grew the 2 so far but have at minimum1 of every strain going currently. Definitely, the best deal on autos i have had for what so far has proven good. Looking at the seedlings and the fast booms and germination. I can say they were fresh and viable.

*i guess cause its the internet. I will add I have not been paid, asked, or in any way been incentivized to leave this feedback and am doing it solely to share my experience with the community even if limited on what at the time of writing I still find to be a great deal.

R

redshift75

i guess its probably better to let a photo do the talking. but I'm happy with it. not even the biggest one. just a random one from the bucket on top.
IMG 20210423 030238

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Here's my Magnum posted earlier in the thread, she is now 12 weeks and 3 days old since seed, topped and some LST, growing in Coco.
I can't get the lights up any further so there a bit of taco there but I'm quite satisfied with her besides that, despite my own mistakes and stunting she is filling up half of my 2x4x6ft tent.
20210423 083843

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I dont remember what i all ordered. Was like I think 8-10 strains? lots cheese , cheese x magnum, pina, og kush, honduran, mazuraka, a few others that escape me. But they were all good to go. I threw more of the autos in the mix now that I'm back up and going again and will most likely be some of the first to finish. I never got a chance I don't think to comment that it was Good to Go and my experience was really positive with @Poekie seeds

Can't really speak to the auto aspect as they grew alongside photo plants in a timed tent. But have a few going and gave enough to my neighbor he will have his limit with them. So will definitely update my full experience 2nd go round end of the season. Im currently smoking a bowl of the cheese magnum and its definitely hitting the spot.

I think I spent $100 he prepared 85 seeds but I feel like he gave me more just ensured he gave me 85 minimum. Only grew the 2 so far but have at minimum1 of every strain going currently. Definitely, the best deal on autos i have had for what so far has proven good. Looking at the seedlings and the fast booms and germination. I can say they were fresh and viable.

*i guess cause its the internet. I will add I have not been paid, asked, or in any way been incentivized to leave this feedback and am doing it solely to share my experience with the community even if limited on what at the time of writing I still find to be a great deal.
Thank you so much for your kind words, that makes this cold rainy day a lot brighter !
Weeks of grey clouds and rain here, spring seems more like autumn.

Happy to hear you had succes with the seeds.
Yes i heard more positive feedback on the Cheese Magnum, including from a guy who was involved in the creation of the original UK Cheese.
Seems to have become a pretty potent smoke.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Here's my Magnum posted earlier in the thread, she is now 12 weeks and 3 days old since seed, topped and some LST, growing in Coco.
I can't get the lights up any further so there a bit of taco there but I'm quite satisfied with her besides that, despite my own mistakes and stunting she is filling up half of my 2x4x6ft tent.
View attachment 1116273
Oh my, she has become quite a big girl.
I have never stripped autos of their fan leaves, but i like to experiment so will give it a try soon.
Surely better for light penetration, but i still feel big fan leaves are necessary for photosynthesis.
Thanks for the pic !

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Here's a bit of a side view of her, I can't wait to see the one I'm going to grow outside.
View attachment 1116274
Very nice !
Already have the next generation of autos growing outside in a small glasshouse but its going really slow with this cold grey rainy weather.
Waiting for sunshine...
First ones are auto Afghan, Zkittlez and Green Poison, then Tangie and Blueberry x Bubblegum.
And a few more new ones after that, if you have any favorites let me know, i am open to suggestions.
Thanks !

crazy

crazy

Hi yes still have :

Piña
Mamba
Cheese Magnum
Og Kush x Mandarin
Crítical Nevil Haze
Crítical Orange Punch

Nevil is getting close to finish, only 20 seeds left.
Thanks

Do you have any cheese magnum or nevil haze left ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom