• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
It's great fun to also grow something that is a little different and where yield isn't part of the equation at all, I have entered 3 different Grow & Show events with 2 of the indoor plants in the grow I just started and one that I have started inside that are going outside, the outside one is an Auto that is supposed to grow up to 2m tall and be up to 20% THC and 10% CBD (It might actually be a strain for you to have fun with, I have an extra few seeds kept)
20th February I started her from seed so about 12 weeks old.
Yep.. The sweet smell is amazing, best way I can describe it is like if you put a pineapple on the chopping board and cut it, that first sweet smell that hits your nose is nearly identical.
Would like to see that grow & show event, is it where the boot contest was ?
Happy you get a pineapple smell !
The auto from 2 metres must be some XXL auto, not sure if those % of THC and CBD are realistic, but who knows, autos are getting so much better, less Ruderalis genes in latest generations.
Was looking at Sweet Seeds, some of the latest autos have 0,2% of Ruderalis, thats the 7th generation.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Critical Nevell Haze from @Poekie . Can't wait to drop the critical orange punch and some other I just got. This little lady has just started showing pistils. Hoping for a nice large lady here.
Good luck man, hope you get your nice large lady, i think you will !

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
The Mandarin Haze smells amazing. I can't get enough of it. Smells like a creamsicle. So good. Have about 4 or 5 more weeks on it. It's been doing good. Has been drinking full strength nutes along side all my photos, and no problems.
Very glad to hear, thanks !
Wonder how your Haze and the one from @B0ssD0ss will be in a few weeks, feel free to update, i love seeing Pics from my seeds growing in far away places.
Good luck !

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Very glad to hear, thanks !
Wonder how your Haze and the one from @B0ssD0ss will be in a few weeks, feel free to update, i love seeing Pics from my seeds growing in far away places.
Good luck !
She's starting to stretch right now. Will keep you posted on her as we go along.

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

View attachment 1089860
That bubble hash i made with Scott’s OG, Kosher Kush and Crater Lake.
Very smelly, mainly from the Scott, still the best OG Kush i tried.
With this i won 2nd and 3rd price at the cannabis cup from Thc Valencia.
I did some experimenting, when the bubble was dry i made a packet in oven paper, prepared 2 metal plates heated up on the woodfire to about 60ºC and placed the packet in between and stood on it for a little while, pressing it with my body weight.
The result was spectacular, it looked like a light brown/amber rosin, like some caramel candy.
This maybe a lazy question Poekie,I kniw I could probs look it up ,but I’ve saw your pic and loved the bubble gum hash and am planning to eventually get some made myself,with what I have left from my harvest,maybe not this one as it’s only 4plants,but defo in the future,waste not not ,so if you could .it would be great if you could give any pointers as that pic looks lovely..any info is golden to me ..have the best day and thanks Poekie.peace out✌️

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
This maybe a lazy question Poekie,I kniw I could probs look it up ,but I’ve saw your pic and loved the bubble gum hash and am planning to eventually get some made myself,with what I have left from my harvest,maybe not this one as it’s only 4plants,but defo in the future,waste not not ,so if you could .it would be great if you could give any pointers as that pic looks lovely..any info is golden to me ..have the best day and thanks Poekie.peace out✌️
Hi will respond on that later today, its very hot suddenly, off to the beach !

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Hi will respond on that later today, its very hot suddenly, off to the beach !
ThanksPoekie,Enjoy ..✌️

B0ssD0ss

B0ssD0ss

Would be interested in more info on that as well. Enjoy that beach day @Poekie

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Ok, so yes it was ice hash.
That one from the Pic i made with fresh frozen, really like that method, seems to be more sticky and smelly.
So no drying after harvest, straight in the freezer.
First wash i do about 10 minutes in a small portable washing machine, with lots of small ice cubes.
The second wash about 5 minutes.
Sometimes do a third as well.

I only use small buds and small resinous leaves, only good stuff, no big fan leaves.
A pity i didnt keep pics from the end result after drying and pressing with heat, it looked really beautiful, amber color.

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Ok, so yes it was ice hash.
That one from the Pic i made with fresh frozen, really like that method, seems to be more sticky and smelly.
So no drying after harvest, straight in the freezer.
First wash i do about 10 minutes in a small portable washing machine, with lots of small ice cubes.
The second wash about 5 minutes.
Sometimes do a third as well.

I only use small buds and small resinous leaves, only good stuff, no big fan leaves.
A pity i didnt keep pics from the end result after drying and pressing with heat, it looked really beautiful, amber color.
Wow,that sound so simple to do ,I can’t believe that..but I’ve followed a couple of your threads and I know that that’s what you do ..thanks Poekie,you’re a diamond..ps ..I’ll defo need more than 4pkants on the go to make some myself,but if you could for future reference,how many plant leftovers and defo ,where can I get a small portable washing machine? Lols ..imagine ,I’m sitting here thinking ,washing machine and looking at the one in the kitchen 😂😂😂 I know it defo can’t be one of them ,but if you could put me onto one ,let me know..hope you enjoyed the surf yesterday..have the best day ..over n out ✌️

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Wow,that sound so simple to do ,I can’t believe that..but I’ve followed a couple of your threads and I know that that’s what you do ..thanks Poekie,you’re a diamond..ps ..I’ll defo need more than 4pkants on the go to make some myself,but if you could for future reference,how many plant leftovers and defo ,where can I get a small portable washing machine? Lols ..imagine ,I’m sitting here thinking ,washing machine and looking at the one in the kitchen 😂😂😂 I know it defo can’t be one of them ,but if you could put me onto one ,let me know..hope you enjoyed the surf yesterday..have the best day ..over n out ✌️
S l400

Thats the kind i mean, cheap ones are about 50$.
But you can also chuck it all in a bucket and mix manually with a stick, loads of ice and some water.

I wait until i have enough material, lets say almost the size of a football.

Also very important to cut/chop the sticky resin in tiny pieces with a knife and let it dry for about 3 days.
I chop it on oven paper, and cover with another piece of oven paper for dust prevention, and move it around every day.
Just to be sure there is not too much humidity in the hash, so it doesnt get any fungus.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
I use big bubble bags, thats why i prefer to make hash only if i have a lot of material, if you have small bags you can also make hash with a smaller amount of material.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
our football or your football?
Haha i already thought a football wouldnt be the best example...but i meant our european.
Or lets say enough to fill up a 2 liter bottle, being 0,52 gallon.
That is for my big bubble bags.

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Haha i already thought a football wouldnt be the best example...but i meant our european.
Or lets say enough to fill up a 2 liter bottle, being 0,52 gallon.
That is for my big bubble bags.
Thanks for that Poekie,you’re a diamond..will be taking that on board for when this little grows finished,fingers crossed I can get it to look and taste like yours
thanks for that Poekie,that’s all noted ,you’ve been a diamond mate ..will let you know the results when I get to that point ..I’m about 3 or so weeks out I think ..so will defo keep you informed..have the best night and thanks once again ..ps lols Ivestealth😂😂😂blooming class ..have a goodnight yourself..peace out people✌️

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
A little update on the progress of this years autos.
These are the Afghan males that already have released pollen, new seeds should be available in about 5 weeks.
Soon after the Afghans will be Green Poison and Zkittlez.
Then Tangie, Blueberry x Bubblegum, Amnesia and many more...

IMG 20210602 1735322
IMG 20210601 1848432
AceSpade

AceSpade

A little update on the progress of this years autos.
These are the Afghan males that already have released pollen, new seeds should be available in about 5 weeks.
Soon after the Afghans will be Green Poison and Zkittlez.
Then Tangie, Blueberry x Bubblegum, Amnesia and many more...
How much are the 2021 autos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom