• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
That's one of the most awesome pics ever.
Hi @Ledsmelly
First i thought you meant the males, but thats not such a special Pic, the boot Pic is sensational indeed, really impressed with what @JSH1973 did.

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Poekie,do you do zScitland ? Not right now ,for future reference mate..I still have a few left and I’m a one man band..hope you’re well mate ..over n out ✌️❤️

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Poekie,do you do zScitland ? Not right now ,for future reference mate..I still have a few left and I’m a one man band..hope you’re well mate ..over n out ✌️❤️
Hi @Finchyboy you mean if i sent to Scotland ?
Sure, no problem at all.
Take care mate

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
Testers are in for a treat :-)
Fair play Poekie.
I'm *seeded up* until the end of the year as I want to incorporate a grow break later in the year for a LONG holiday after all the level 5 of the last year and a half but I'll be back for some of Poekie's *gear* come January that's for sure.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Testers are in for a treat :-)
Fair play Poekie.
I'm *seeded up* until the end of the year as I want to incorporate a grow break later in the year for a LONG holiday after all the level 5 of the last year and a half but I'll be back for some of Poekie's *gear* come January that's for sure.
Thank you !
Also for all the pics and positive feedback, its been a pleasure.

Really hope that soon we can travel again without any limitations, its so fulfilling and inspiring to see other parts of the world.

I would love to go back to India for another long trip, and after surviving malaria, dysentery, food poisoning and heat stroke, cant say i am bothered about any virus.

AceSpade

AceSpade

Thank you !
Also for all the pics and positive feedback, its been a pleasure.

Really hope that soon we can travel again without any limitations, its so fulfilling and inspiring to see other parts of the world.

I would love to go back to India for another long trip, and after surviving malaria, dysentery, food poisoning and heat stroke, cant say i am bothered about any virus.
That would be awesome to travel outside the United States.. but I have been in 32 US states living and working.. the most beautiful place I've ever seen in the United States it's two places one of the Colorado mountains a lake that was in the mountains with mountains coming out of the lake and salt lake City Utah that whole place is awesome

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
That would be awesome to travel outside the United States.. but I have been in 32 US states living and working.. the most beautiful place I've ever seen in the United States it's two places one of the Colorado mountains a lake that was in the mountains with mountains coming out of the lake and salt lake City Utah that whole place is awesome
Yeah would love to visit USA some day, and Canada.
Know what you mean, have seen plenty of beautiful pictures of lakes and mountains.
Especially extremely beautiful when the trees show their autumn colors.

Time for my siesta, great spanish tradition...

Take care
Saludos

AceSpade

AceSpade

Yeah would love to visit USA some day, and Canada.
Know what you mean, have seen plenty of beautiful pictures of lakes and mountains.
Especially extremely beautiful when the trees show their autumn colors.

Time for my siesta, great spanish tradition...

Take care
Saludos
Take care my friend. Adios

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Its probably answered but are these all auto? I would like some fems, non auto if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom